Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Does anyone walk anymore?

10 hours ago, NRJyzr said:

For softspike shoes, I have a couple pairs of New Balance.  They're quite good, and comfortable, I'd recommend them.  I only switched away from them because I chose to again move away from spikes.

I am rocking a pair of New Balance softspikes currently right now as well. I also tend to get a bit aggressive with the feet as well so I do like the feedback of a bit of slippage if I really go too hard, still takes a lot in the New Balances.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

• 1 month later...

I am SUCH a walking snob:

• People that walk tend to be serious golfers
  • Walking keeps your hips loose, fosters better play
  • Walking takes you to your ball, none of this 90 degree rule, cart path only taking 4 clubs with you
  • It seems every idiot that rides do the 'side to side' BS with their partners, move 10 yards at a time
  • People that ride constantly leave clubs behind
  • Carts are for smoking, lazy, beer swilling SOB's who are the real problems re: pace of play.

There, I said it and feel much better. 😆

- Ian

:taylormade-small: Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S) 
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S) 
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
:taylormade-small: Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
:taylormade-small: My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters* (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride :taylormade-small: Pistol
:taylormade-small: My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
:taylormade-small: Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red) :taylormade-small: TP5 Golf Ball
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart / :skycaddie: SX550 GPS / :bushnell: ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

18 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

I am a “rider”. I have torn ligaments in my left ankle which prohibits me walking downhill. I have had 4 inguinal hernia ops (USN and VA) which have deposited a bunch of scar tissue in my abdomen and when that reacts with cut nerve endings the pain is hard to bear. I also have a shattered left wrist held together with a steel plate and 13 screws.I have been retired for 4 years and play 4 times a week. I have played golf for 62 years. I am a “rider”.

... I am guessing tarrantian did not mean anyone with a physical disability requiring the use of a cart. I tend to be a walking snob too but always assume players in carts need them unless they are obviously young and fit. Athough out of shape is a poor excuse and like I told the guy that laughed and said he was too fat to walk that he wouldn't be fat if he walked. But carts are a Godsend for those that can't walk and can play into their 90's! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

I'm a rider for the last few years.  Used to walk most of the time.  2 total knee replacements, 3 disks fused in my neck, big toe on my left foot fused results in a bad callous on the ball of my foot, neuropathy in my left foot, and edema in my left leg.  Walking isn't fun anymore.  I ride because I want to enjoy the game, not torture my ailing body.  I'm a serious golfer. I'm not a slow player. And, I'm certainly not an idiot.  I obviously disagree with everything that @tarrantianclaimed regarding those that ride in carts.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Carts are also good in the 105+ degree heat.  They keep a breeze when you drive and if you soak your sleeves and neck periodically that breeze helps. The cart also provides shade and keeps a true cooler with ice and the gallon of water I need and my Gatorade cold and my wet towels cold. I walk in the winter season here in Phoenix.   However some of the courses in the outlying suburbs have literally half a mile to 3/4 miles between the hole.  So if it is that type of course or higher than 100 degrees I ride. But prefer to walk when I can and when it’s not dangerous to do so. 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero 9degree. Hosel set to -1degree/Nuetral. Aftermarket 10gram front weight and 6.5 gram sliding weight set to fade. Mitsubishi  Tensei AV Blue Stiff 67 “Tipped” half inch

Diablo 5 Wood Nuetral Stock shaft

:taylormade-small: M3 3 Hybrid Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Weight set to fade

:mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-GW KBS C Taper Stiff 1/2 inch longer 

:callaway-small: Mac Daddy 4 54, 58

:odyssey-small: Works Tank Cruiser 7              40 Grams in head and counterbalanced 30 grams inside Super Stroke Fatso Grip

:srixon-small: Z-Star

I walk pretty much every time I golf unless the course mandates a cart. I like the extra exercise and keeps me warm in the winter. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

Nobody really walks here, there are a scattered few but they are few and far between. It’s really too hot during the summer months and then you add the fact that the majority of the courses just aren’t really set up for walking.

My club has two 18 hole courses both are true “ out and back” courses...when you leave the clubhouse you don’t return until the 18th hole and there are no “halfway houses” since both courses route through a subdivision there are several very long distances from one green to the next tee box.

I wish more people walked here but unfortunately it just doesn’t happen

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

... First time I played Tierra Rejada in Los Angeles I told the guy I wanted to walk and he smiled and said "No, you don't". I explained I had a remote cart and didn't mind a little extra distance between tees if it was reasonable. He said "I will make you a deal. Take a cart for the first 9 and if you think you could have walked, I will comp your next 18." Those of you that have played there know it really isn't walkable. Up and down a few mountains with spectacular views but not walkable for all but the fittest zealot that would be worn out after 9 let alone 18. Some courses you just have to take a cart. Click on By Owner pictures in this link:

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x80e82e1aa71444a5%3A0xd0ddaee6d50ed2a!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipMcLAZ1QFq29bBXSNTu0-bJmpmrnMSNfJF3EC9w%3Dw748-h320-k-no!5sTierra Rejada - Google Search!15sCgIgARICEAE&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipMHclaxbEWFrJQL4nkGYmreXiBcCOpl_RVL5_7U&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjp8O2t2PPtAhUyJDQIHQzmDvgQoiowFnoECCQQAw

10 hours ago, BrownBearGolf said:

Carts are also good in the 105+ degree heat.  They keep a breeze when you drive and if you soak your sleeves and neck periodically that breeze helps. The cart also provides shade and keeps a true cooler with ice and the gallon of water I need and my Gatorade cold and my wet towels cold. I walk in the winter season here in Phoenix.   However some of the courses in the outlying suburbs have literally half a mile to 3/4 miles between the hole.  So if it is that type of course or higher than 100 degrees I ride. But prefer to walk when I can and when it’s not dangerous to do so. 

This is how it is for me in Vegas. A lot of the courses that are walkable used to only do carts until this year and now more are welcoming it. A lot of the courses dont do any discount for walking either which is a bummer. 

Driver-  :taylormade-small:  2016 M2 12* Tensei Red Stiff

Wood(s)- :ping-small:  G400 5 Wood 16.9*/ 7 Wood 21.1* Alta CB Stiff

Irons-:mizuno-small:   JPX 900 Forged 6-GW NS Pro 950GH 

Wedges- :cleveland-small:   RTX 3 54*  588 RTX 2.0  58*   RTX 4 64*

Putter-  :taylormade-small:  Spider Tour Black 

Instagram- @patrickleeleep

I needed a cart for most of the 2017 - 18 seasons due to bad hips. Prior to that, most of my golf was played while walking. In 2019 I began walking, again. I think I used a cart a half-dozen times in 2020. I prefer to walk, too. However, I no longer carry my bag, unless it's a 9 hole executive course. Otherwise, It's a push cart for me.  

Walking keeps me in better shape, gives me the exercise I need, and actually makes rounds more enjoyable. I joined an 'old man's league' at my home course this year. The other three guys are walkers, as well. We're all over 65. Two of my group are in their 70s. We manage to complete our rounds in under pace of play, which is 4:15. 

Edited by JalanK

On 12/28/2020 at 9:10 PM, chisag said:

... I am guessing tarrantian did not mean anyone with a physical disability requiring the use of a cart. I tend to be a walking snob too but always assume players in carts need them unless they are obviously young and fit. Athough out of shape is a poor excuse and like I told the guy that laughed and said he was too fat to walk that he wouldn't be fat if he walked. But carts are a Godsend for those that can't walk and can play into their 90's! 

Yes I'm innocent! Certainly wasn't referring to those whom have had injuries or those whom have paid their dues and simply have got to the age where they simply can't walk...

That said, I was personally embarrassed with my push cart when I got paired with an amazingly fit 78 year old who strapped his bag to his back.

I can only dream of such fitness....

:taylormade-small: Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
:taylormade-small: My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters* (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride :taylormade-small: Pistol
:taylormade-small: My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
:taylormade-small: Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red) :taylormade-small: TP5 Golf Ball
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart / :skycaddie: SX550 GPS / :bushnell: ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

On 12/28/2020 at 8:45 PM, fozcycle said:

I am a “rider”. I have torn ligaments in my left ankle which prohibits me walking downhill. I have had 4 inguinal hernia ops (USN and VA) which have deposited a bunch of scar tissue in my abdomen and when that reacts with cut nerve endings the pain is hard to bear. I also have a shattered left wrist held together with a steel plate and 13 screws.I have been retired for 4 years and play 4 times a week. I have played golf for 62 years. I am a “rider”.

Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

I didn't mean to offend with my 'snobbery' - You, Carl, Tom are the obvious exceptions and apologize for any offence taken. My 'rant' was a broad generalization based upon my personal viewing experience gentlemen... 

Most of those that would be targeted by my rant would certainly not be on this forum as I have to guess that most here are indeed 'serious' golfers - Walkers or otherwise.

- Ian

3 hours ago, tarrantian said:

I didn't mean to offend with my 'snobbery' - You, Carl, Tom are the obvious exceptions and apologize for any offence taken. My 'rant' was a broad generalization based upon my personal viewing experience gentlemen... 

Most of those that would be targeted by my rant would certainly not be on this forum as I have to guess that most here are indeed 'serious' golfers - Walkers or otherwise.

- Ian

All good, I get what you were referring to. There are always exceptions and sometimes it rubs some of us the wrong way. But you did miss adding in the loud music coming from their golf carts! 🙂

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

13 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

All good, I get what you were referring to. There are always exceptions and sometimes it rubs some of us the wrong way. But you did miss adding in the loud music coming from their golf carts! 🙂

Speaking of the music...

Was playing one day, slow round.  Group behind us drives up in their cart, on 18th tee.  Music playing, somewhat loud.  And....  it's a particular genre of music I loathe.  It was the musical preference of Wife 1.0.  For me, it has all kinds of bad juju associated with it.

I didn't quite throw up on the tee box, but I wondered if it might happen.  🙂

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

1 hour ago, NRJyzr said:

Speaking of the music...

Was playing one day, slow round.  Group behind us drives up in their cart, on 18th tee.  Music playing, somewhat loud.  And....  it's a particular genre of music I loathe.  It was the musical preference of Wife 1.0.  For me, it has all kinds of bad juju associated with it.

I didn't quite throw up on the tee box, but I wondered if it might happen.  🙂

Some like music and some don't. I prefer to hear mother nature. I'm trying to play golf and enjoy the outdoors. Today I heard some rustling of the leaves. I stopped and listened and heard the clucking of Turkeys. A few seconds later about 6 big ones wandered across the fairway. Would I get that experience with a boom box blasting..nope!

I feel that if you want to play music that's fine just lower the volume when you are near other groups who might not share your taste in music or prefer no music.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

1 minute ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Some like music and some don't. I prefer to hear mother nature. I'm trying to play golf and enjoy the outdoors. Today I heard some rustling of the leaves. I stopped and listened and heard the clucking of Turkeys. A few seconds later about 6 big ones wandered across the fairway. Would I get that experience with a boom box blasting..nope!

I feel that if you want to play music that's fine just lower the volume when you are near other groups who might not share your taste in music or prefer no music.

... I have completely reversed my position on music while playing. Since I play a lot as a single with 3 guys in carts while I walk, I enjoy having music on my JBL Clip attached to my bag. That said, I keep the volume low as I still love the sounds of nature as well as hearing my playing pards. From about 10 yards away you can't hear my speaker at all, although sometimes my pards ask me to turn up the volume, which I will to a reasonable level so WE can hear but nobody more than 25 yards away from us.   

.. Like many things in life, the few can destroy it for the many. Blaring music from a golf cart can be so annoying especially if it is music you don't like. As stated ad nauseam, these are usually the same a$$hats that drive their carts right next to greens and tee boxes saving themselves a few steps but causing potential damage to both areas. One player I was paired up with shouted at some a$$hats with their carts on the greens fringe to turn down the music and got 2 middle fingers from the drunken 4some. I always ask my pards if they would prefer no music and only once in about 100 rounds has someone said they would prefer I turn it off, which I gladly did. 

34 minutes ago, chisag said:

. I have completely reversed my position on music while playing.

Having seen how much you like music, I had a hunch this day would come.  Some days it's a nice add on.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

1 hour ago, JohnSmalls said:

Having seen how much you like music, I had a hunch this day would come.  Some days it's a nice add on.

... Yup, all those years I spent as a DJ playing Top 40 which is now classic rock leaves me with good vibes when I hear that music. Keeps me in a great frame of mind on the course when some of my favorite memory songs start playing. 

On 12/30/2020 at 3:49 PM, tarrantian said:

- Ian

No worries.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Well said my friend

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I'm a music lover of all genres (When you have a wife, 4 kids, etc. your taste in music tends to fall on the side of eclectic shall we say)...

My favourite band of all time is Genesis, saw them in concert countless times over decades, solo members in concert as well, tons of vinyl, CD's, you name it)...

2 guys in a cart pull on on the parallel fairway and they happen to be blasting Genesis. Almost lost it, you simply can't concentrate when music is begin played as loud as they were.

Music has a time and place, but I struggle to reconcile having it blasting from carts. That said, a friend I walk with has music playing from his push cart at a level that you simply can't hear unless you're within 10' of him - It's about balance and general courtesy at the end of the day.

Hoping to use my new caddytek cart this winter after I recuperate from my bout with Covid/walking pneumonia.......
Image1609588164.792677.jpg

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

9 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Hoping to use my new caddytek cart this winter after I recuperate from my bout with Covid/walking pneumonia.......
Image1609588164.792677.jpg

I have that exact caddytek cart in gray, big fan. It has taken a lot of stress off my back when walking. I also feel like I have more energy finishing up the last few holes which I feel has positively impacted my scores.

My stance on music is a bit different, I don't feel that I've been able to get in a groove with music. It may just be my buddies but we never seem to hit the right groove with music on the course. Always feels like a party atmosphere vs the relaxing nature of the outdoors.

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

I have that exact caddytek cart in gray, big fan. It has taken a lot of stress off my back when walking. I also feel like I have more energy finishing up the last few holes which I feel has positively impacted my scores.

I mentioned walking to my Saturday group and we decided to walk on Tuesday with our pushcarts. Well, 3 out of 4 agreed....LOL. The oldest at 72 did not. The rest of us are 70/69/67.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I mentioned walking to my Saturday group and we decided to walk on Tuesday with our pushcarts. Well, 3 out of 4 agreed....LOL. The oldest at 72 did not. The rest of us are 70/69/67.

That’s great, do what you can.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I couldn't walk nearly as much as I do without the electric cart.  It's not so much the extra effort of pushing; it's just so tough to keep a decent posture when pushing (especially up a hill).  I pushed my daughter's Clicgear yesterday because it was so wet (the motor on my eWheels is sealed, but I didn't want to risk it).  By the time I climbed the hill on 16, I was hurting pretty badly, and my last couple holes showed it.

I'll risk it next time.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I walked yesterday, it was a bit cool in the morning but then it got nice during the back 9 , perfect walking weather.

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag