TESTERS WANTED! ×

Does anyone walk anymore?

Looking at 44* - 70* today with an 8:00 start. Gonna wear some big boy pants but it should be pretty nice.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Living in England the vast majority (95%) of people I see on courses are walking. Golf Buggies just aren't part of the golf culture over here and are seen more as a lazy non serious golfers thing overall. However I accept there are people with legitimate health reasons why buggies are needed. 

That said, carrying is also not a large part of the culture here, the vast majority of golfers use trolleys, generally electric trolleys.  Growing up the old pull trolley was seen as the old man thing and all "proper" golfers carried their bag however no everyone from scratch to 54 will use a trolley. 

1 hour ago, Jedaigeki said:

Living in England the vast majority (95%) of people I see on courses are walking. Golf Buggies just aren't part of the golf culture over here and are seen more as a lazy non serious golfers thing overall. However I accept there are people with legitimate health reasons why buggies are needed. 

That said, carrying is also not a large part of the culture here, the vast majority of golfers use trolleys, generally electric trolleys.  Growing up the old pull trolley was seen as the old man thing and all "proper" golfers carried their bag however no everyone from scratch to 54 will use a trolley. 

... I think your courses do it right, with walking in mind when the course was designed. Too many courses here in the States have very long distances from greens to tees, especially when routed through a housing development. Thankfully there are plenty of courses to choose from in the golf cities where I have lived so avoiding the non walkable courses is not a problem. I played a course in Orlando that had a 1/2 mile cart ride from one hole to the next, which is beyond silly. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... I think your courses do it right, with walking in mind when the course was designed. Too many courses here in the States have very long distances from greens to tees, especially when routed through a housing development. Thankfully there are plenty of courses to choose from in the golf cities where I have lived so avoiding the non walkable courses is not a problem. I played a course in Orlando that had a 1/2 mile cart ride from one hole to the next, which is beyond silly. 

I totally agree with this. One of the courses I play has most of the holes close together and it can be walked very easily. The other course in the area however has some longer breaks and the back 6 holes are all set on a pretty good hill side. It can be walked but you do need to be pretty fit. Its great when they are more walkable to at least have the ability if you can and want to walk.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

At Boyne Mountain in Michigan there are two courses right on the mountain. The Alpine is eminently walkable, but I don't remember if it's allowed (I was there 19 years ago). The Monument is what came to mind for this discussion. From the clubhouse to the first tee is about a 15 minute cart ride. (They tell you at the clubhouse when you can start the drive.) If you could get dropped off at the first tee you could walk it, as it's hilly, but mostly downhill. I mean, it starts at the top of a ski mountain!

Speaking for myself, I prefer to walk, but most of my playing partners do not. When I was still in my 30's (I'm 61), I did a quick calculation of my handicap walking vs. riding. Walking came out almost a stroke lower. If I calculated it based on just 9 hole rounds (meaning in my league) it was even a bigger difference. The diminishing difference over 18 shows fatigue is a factor. I'm sure that now, at 61, even though I'm in quite good shape, that the fatigue would show even more, and my riding handicap might even be equal or better to walking.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

David McLay Kidd, the course architect of Bandon Dunes, designed Gamble Sands which is located on the Columbia River in Central Washington State.  It was designed as a walking course, and from green to next tee is very easy.  However, if you take a cart and have never been there before, it is not always obvious when you come off some of the greens where the next tee box is located because you had to park quite a ways in front of the green.  I got lost a couple of times and had to backtrack.  I will walk next time.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I walk, with a push cart, for two reasons. 1st, it's cheaper; I'd have to play less golf each year if I rode a cart every time. 2nd, the exercise is a nice bonus. 

Driver:  Titleist TSR4
3 Wood: Taylormade Stealth Plus
2 Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi
4-GW IronsMIZUNO PRO 225
Wedges 51* and 56*: Honma TII World
Putter: PXG Spitfire GEN2

On 1/5/2021 at 5:35 PM, Weekend_Warrior said:

I walk, with a push cart, for two reasons. 1st, it's cheaper; I'd have to play less golf each year if I rode a cart every time. 2nd, the exercise is a nice bonus. 

For every three to four rounds I walk I get another round in with the money I saved.  Especially during the winter early spring here in Phoenix/Scottsdale I can only afford to walk the muni courses.  

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero 9degree. Hosel set to -1degree/Nuetral. Aftermarket 10gram front weight and 6.5 gram sliding weight set to fade. Mitsubishi  Tensei AV Blue Stiff 67 “Tipped” half inch

Diablo 5 Wood Nuetral Stock shaft

:taylormade-small: M3 3 Hybrid Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Weight set to fade

:mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-GW KBS C Taper Stiff 1/2 inch longer 

:callaway-small: Mac Daddy 4 54, 58

:odyssey-small: Works Tank Cruiser 7              40 Grams in head and counterbalanced 30 grams inside Super Stroke Fatso Grip

:srixon-small: Z-Star

While we're on the subject of walking, which I do a lot and even more so during the pandemic, I want to remind folks to consider taking a re-seed bottle along with you if the course offers them.  Most do on electric carts these days and I try to use them regularly.  Speaking with a course manager this summer about fairway divot repair, he told me that getting sand/soil/seed back quickly does help quite a bit.

About a month or so ago, I began opting to walk Mesa Del Sol even though the price includes a cart (I just prefer walking).  Those carts do have seed bottles.  Having just removed a healthy patch of turf (not my norm), I realized... no bottle.  Now I grab one and take it with me.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

5 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

While we're on the subject of walking, which I do a lot and even more so during the pandemic, I want to remind folks to consider taking a re-seed bottle along with you if the course offers them.  Most do on electric carts these days and I try to use them regularly.  Speaking with a course manager this summer about fairway divot repair, he told me that getting sand/soil/seed back quickly does help quite a bit.

About a month or so ago, I began opting to walk Mesa Del Sol even though the price includes a cart (I just prefer walking).  Those carts do have seed bottles.  Having just removed a healthy patch of turf (not my norm), I realized... no bottle.  Now I grab one and take it with me.  

Most courses have those big seed bottles. I was going to make my own but haven't got to it yet. I was going to use one of those Tupperware spaghetti containers and mount a clip on it. Should be the perfect size for walking and it already has a hole reducer for serving size, that should work well for the sand and seed distribution.

I just like making things golf related. I know there are some out there that you can purchase. There was a thread on this last year sometime looking for something more portable.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Most courses have those big seed bottles. I was going to make my own but haven't got to it yet. I was going to use one of those Tupperware spaghetti containers and mount a clip on it. Should be the perfect size for walking and it already has a hole reducer for serving size, that should work well for the sand and seed distribution.

I just like making things golf related. I know there are some out there that you can purchase. There was a thread on this last year sometime looking for something more portable.

That's a great idea and would probably market pretty well. The ones on the carts I grab are really WAY too big - one roughly half or 1/3 that size would work.  

36 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

That's a great idea and would probably market pretty well. The ones on the carts I grab are really WAY too big - one roughly half or 1/3 that size would work.  

Someone sells one. I have to find the original post.

Kaddie Klip ($16.75) is one of them and Clicgear Sand Bottle ($21.99) is the other. 

15 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Good idea. 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero 9degree. Hosel set to -1degree/Nuetral. Aftermarket 10gram front weight and 6.5 gram sliding weight set to fade. Mitsubishi  Tensei AV Blue Stiff 67 “Tipped” half inch

Diablo 5 Wood Nuetral Stock shaft

:taylormade-small: M3 3 Hybrid Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Weight set to fade

:mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-GW KBS C Taper Stiff 1/2 inch longer 

:callaway-small: Mac Daddy 4 54, 58

:odyssey-small: Works Tank Cruiser 7              40 Grams in head and counterbalanced 30 grams inside Super Stroke Fatso Grip

:srixon-small: Z-Star

Just started walking this last Fall and it has been really nice. Helps you see more of the course, stay in the game, and quality talking time with those I’m playing with. Normally you get about 30 seconds of talking before you get to the next hitting spot and it’s always disjointed conversation. I’m currently gearing up to try and walk all through the sweltering Las Vegas summers. Not sure if I’ll be able to handle that though…

Driver: Titleist TSr 2 @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Taylormade GT Max

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

3 minutes ago, PeterHenric said:

Just started walking this last Fall and it has been really nice. Helps you see more of the course, stay in the game, and quality talking time with those I’m playing with. Normally you get about 30 seconds of talking before you get to the next hitting spot and it’s always disjointed conversation. I’m currently gearing up to try and walk all through the sweltering Las Vegas summers. Not sure if I’ll be able to handle that though…

Welcome to the walking club! 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

• 4 weeks later...

Just walked Costa Mesa CC today! Great weather and relatively flat course. 

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

• 2 weeks later...

I was a confirmed walker for decades. I really enjoyed it. However, father time finally caught up with me. I played football in my youth and my knees are not what they used to be. I started riding last summer during the hot weather and discovered I actually play and score better using a cart. I may try to go back to walking and carrying this Spring because I still feel guilty taking a cart. Our course offers pull (or push) trolleys but we have a lot of hills and valleys so the trolleys can be hard to manage. Also, we don't have access to caddies as we did years ago. To those of you who walk and carry, keep doing it as long as you can. I still believe that is how the game was meant to be played. 

Drive for Show; Putt for Dough

I absolutely LOVE walking. I keep such better tempo in my game if I walk. Appreciate the good shots more, and have time to work out hitting a bad shot before going again.  

I also think that riding actually slows the game down on muni/public courses.  People start to get really complacent, and also you have to go to one ball, then another, etc etc. Walking lets everyone go do their own thing and then join back up.  Uninhibited, my brother and stepdad and I can walk 18 in under 3.5 hours. 

I am wavering on moving into the push cart segment.  However, I have used a push cart before and I really hate pushing it up a hill, which we don't have huge hills in Ohio, but there are small nubs on nearly every hole to navigate.  It was also not a swivel, and I am thinking that would have improved the experience a ton. 

Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9* Stock. 3-Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero, 15*. Hybrid: Sub70 949x Pro 19*. Irons: Taylormade rac LT 3-PW. Wedges: Vokey F-Grind 52*, 58*. Putter: Rife 2-Bar Blade Putter.  Pro V1

5 hours ago, Lakeeriegolfer said:

I absolutely LOVE walking. I keep such better tempo in my game if I walk. Appreciate the good shots more, and have time to work out hitting a bad shot before going again.  

I also think that riding actually slows the game down on muni/public courses.  People start to get really complacent, and also you have to go to one ball, then another, etc etc. Walking lets everyone go do their own thing and then join back up.  Uninhibited, my brother and stepdad and I can walk 18 in under 3.5 hours. 

I am wavering on moving into the push cart segment.  However, I have used a push cart before and I really hate pushing it up a hill, which we don't have huge hills in Ohio, but there are small nubs on nearly every hole to navigate.  It was also not a swivel, and I am thinking that would have improved the experience a ton. 

I have a 4 wheel cart - if I had to do it over I'd definitely get the 3 wheel swivel. It also requires less effort to push through the tall Ohio rough. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 2/26/2021 at 7:13 PM, tony@CIC said:

I have a 4 wheel cart - if I had to do it over I'd definitely get the 3 wheel swivel. It also requires less effort to push through the tall Ohio rough. 

I definitely agree about the rough.  I also think the swivel pays off by not having to lift it up or drag it through the grass to turn.  I'm not hitting it straight enough to not have to navigate around trees and bunkers.  

Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9* Stock. 3-Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero, 15*. Hybrid: Sub70 949x Pro 19*. Irons: Taylormade rac LT 3-PW. Wedges: Vokey F-Grind 52*, 58*. Putter: Rife 2-Bar Blade Putter.  Pro V1

I love walking.

There are a couple of courses I play up here. Longer courses I'll rent a pushcart but others I'll walk and carry my bag.

I find you get in shape in a real hurry. 3 or 4 rounds in and your legs are ready for the season.

Driver - :callaway-small: Mavrik w/ Aldila Rogue White 130MSI 60X

3-Wood - :taylormade-small: RocketBallz 3 HL

Hybrid - :callaway-small: Apex 2 w/ Kuro Kage 65g Stiff

Irons - :callaway-small: Steelhead XR's w/ KBS Tour-V 90 - 5-PW, AW - Stiff

Wedges - Kirkland Signature 52*, 56*, 60*

Putter -   default_taylormade-small.jpg.f51b0863b47c9f7d3e2ffc3583a5d3da.jpg  Spider S #1 Platinum/White

Grips - Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize

Ball - Srixon Z-star.....Q-Star in Spring and Fall

Jeremy Booth

Swing easy.

On 3/1/2021 at 9:40 AM, Tsecor said:

if its above 85 degrees i normally ride.....other than that i walk and carry.....i do not see ANYONE carrying their bags anymore...maybe i should get a trolley

Huge difference in how my back feels carrying vs using the pushcart. I still Feel fresh vs with carrying needing to dig down the last few holes

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

1 minute ago, RollingGreens said:

Huge difference in how my back feels carrying vs using the pushcart. I still Feel fresh vs with carrying needing to dig down the last few holes

i hear ya on that.....there is something old schol and classic about carrying my own bag but nobody does it anymore....booooo!!

Golf is cool

I switched to a Vessel Lite bag a couple months back and have been walking 95% of my rounds. I find it much more enjoyable and of course enjoy saving money. I had been lugging the Player 2.0 stand bag around and switch to the Lite made carrying WAY easier!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

1 hour ago, Tsecor said:

i hear ya on that.....there is something old schol and classic about carrying my own bag but nobody does it anymore....booooo!!

... Like many things in life that we used to do most have found carrying a golf bag is just not good for your body. Especially your spine. Obviously you still walk with a push cart or an electric cart that is really nice on long courses or lots of elevation.  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

I walk the vast majority of my rounds.  Just picked up a set of ewheels v2 for my CG 3.5+ so I'll be walking happily ever after now...

WITB:

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9° w/ UST ProForce V2 5F3 @ 45"

Callaway Epic Speed 4wd w/ AccuFLEX Evolution Reg

Dynacraft Genesis 3 hybrid w/ Steelfiber i95r

Srixon ZX5 4-6 and ZX7 7-GW w/ UST Recoil 95 F4 soft stepped once

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54/10 w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft

Cleveland RTX-4 58/03 w/ Recoil 95 F4 9i shaft

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

I play better walking with my push cart.  My concentration is much better and I'm able to pace my walk speed such that I minimize wait time hitting the next shot. Bouncing around in an electric cart and traversing back and forth the fairway when riding with another is not my thing. Unfortunately some course layouts simply do not allow folks to walk, but I'll do so for as long as I can.