Golfspy_CG2

How Many Rounds Played?

Our Sponsors

This is a topic, I've done in the past that always gets good results and good conversation.  shame on me for not remembering to start it in April or May.   But What I'll do is post this question at the beginning of each month for the previous month.  So on June 1 I'll start a thread, How many rounds played in May. 

Those of us who have official indexes, it's easy to find out, others who track their rounds on their own will know and if you prefer to just plain old guess.that's great as well.  

So since we're in the middle of a month, I'll start with catching us up YTD?   

So far this year, I've played :

6 18 hole rounds

4 9 hole rounds 

4 18 hole rounds. No thanks to Mother Nature. Could have played every weekend if there wasn't 15+ mph winds accompanied by 30° temps...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

So far I'm at 4 rounds 18 holes. With another round about to be played in a hour!

• Like 1

18-20 18 hole rounds this year. Only missed 2 weekends due to weather. Having off Mondays helps getting out too.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 9s, 8 18s, weather is not cooperating so I wouldn't call any round yet real golf. Everything is cold and wet in CLE. Also went out 3 9s during that Feb warm-up.

Sent from my SM-G935P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

This yesr has gone by so quickly.. Here's my numbers so far :

9 hole rounds (league): 3

18 hole rounds: 6

I won't have anymore 18 hole rounds until June when I go play a few tournament rounds.

MDGolfHacker

18-20 18 hole rounds this year. Only missed 2 weekends due to weather. Having off Mondays helps getting out too.

I need to find a Monday sometime soon to take off, so we can arrange a meetup.  Maybe if I come down to MG, It'll count as a workday  :D

Weather has been really unpredictable here in the Hoosier state, have been able to get 4 rounds in though I believe

• Like 1

I have played 15 rounds this year give or take a couple. Already have another 4 rounds that are scheduled for this month not including getting out on weekends.

Legitimately​ probably about 50. I play almost every day after work and usually Saturday and Sunday. Weather permitting.

Sent from my LG-H810 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

One thing people will notice about this thread, is how much they envy those that post numbers like yours.   It's sure to get comments that's more than I play in a year.  It'll be really cool for people when they see the number of rounds some play monthly.

Some may print out numbers like yours and show it to their wives and say, "See I could be this guy.  So don't complain about my once a week round"  LOL

I need to find a Monday sometime soon to take off, so we can arrange a meetup. Maybe if I come down to MG, It'll count as a workday :D

That would be awesome. Haven't played it yet this year, but word on the street is that it's in great shape.

• Like 1

I'm sitting at:

18 hole rounds: 2

9 hole rounds: 20 or so, probably a lot higher than that though.

Legitimately​ probably about 50. I play almost every day after work and usually Saturday and Sunday. Weather permitting.

Sent from my LG-H810 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yup. Need to move south.

- Alan

• Like 1

Honestly I have given up on worrying about and keeping a current handicap but I can tell you how many rounds...

So far this year... 26-28 rounds. With 2 more coming this Friday and Saturday.

• Like 1

7 scores I've entered for 18 hole rounds.  1 round of team match play I didn't enter.  3 or 4 9 hole drunken scrambles.

Another 5-7 rounds I couldn't enter because they were before April 1st.

So I'm in the 13-15 range plus some bonus nines.

• Like 1

I can count 23 - 18 hole rounds so far this year.  7 of those were done in 4 days in Myrtle Beach last month.

One 18 hole round so far this year at my club, one more at Rio Secco in February and number three will be when I land in a few hours. Heading to Southern Highlands today for a quick 18 before my board meeting tonight. Should be picking up to 2-3 a week now that the weather has turned for the better.

• Like 1

9-hole rounds    =  18

18-hole rounds  =  31

Several more where I go out on the course by myself and practice certain shots.

• Like 3