Powerbilt Air Force One N7 Driver - ULTIMATE REVIEW

Our Sponsors

Thanks guys. Just spent four figures for a state of the art driver with a shaft I could not pronounce when I bought it. :D How the hell am I possibly going to explain to Mrs. Phana that I now need another 3 small to replace it?? :D

Count me as a skeptic. I have seen the infomercial and always chuckled when they mentioned the nitrogen. I can't believe that it has been the longest club either. Good review.

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key... - Carl Spackler

Nice review thanks.

:cobra-small: Driver F9    
:cobra-small: 3 wood                

:cobra-small: 5 wood 18 TS2 

:mizuno-small:  Irons 6i / 9i MP-20 HMB   
:mizuno-small: wedge T20 46* 50* 54* 56*                                                     

:taylormade-small: FCG #7 

:taylormade-small: TP5X

• SPY VIP

Great review, but why don't they just used pressurized normal air, which is already 78% nitrogen?

A fair question. Maybe all the difference comes from the other 22%. Of course, I do wonder if maybe there's something in the design as well, and the Nitrogen is just the bait. Either way, it's a surprisingly long driver.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

A fair question. Maybe all the difference comes from the other 22%.

Why don't they just use normal air and increase the compression to compensate?

...and the Nitrogen is just the bait. Either way, it's a surprisingly long driver.

My guess is the nitrogen is there for advertisement. I guess my point is moot if the driver is as good as you guys say.

Very interesting ... regarding looks, those heads look just as good at address as pretty much all of the other major OEM models out there.

Do they have any other shaft options besides the Fuji E series?

Posted Image
  • 2 months later...

Not in the stock models, just the E Series

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).