Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

PSA: Don't store your clubs in the back of your hatchback, unless you like having stuff stolen from you.

scooducks

Sorry to hear you lost such a nice bag :( hope you find a replacement soon.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Pm sent.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

My heart breaks for you. I joke that I should leave a note in my car that says "take the car, leave the club's."

Hope you can get back on the links soon.

Sent from my VS990 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:callaway-small: 10.5° XR with Aldila Rogue Silver 60

:cleveland-small:  15° HiBore XLS with Fujikura Gold

:titelist-small:  19° 913H with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana S+

:titelist-small: 24° 913H with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana S+

:ping-small:  5-PW Ping i25 with KBS Tour Stiff Steel

:ping-small:  50° Glide SS Wedge with CFS Wedge

:ping-small: 55° Glide SS Wedge (Back-Heel Combo Grind) with CFS Wedge

:ping-small:  60° Glide SS Wedge with CFS Wedge

:callaway-small:  Odyssey Works Tank Versa 2-Ball Fang

Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips +2" 

The last time I was a victim of club theft was 20 years ago.  The garage door was open and they only took anything that had "Titanium" on the covers.  Thank God, because they left behind the putters and some pretty rare forgings.  We had a laugh filling out the police report because they would be easy to spot and hard to fence.  The right handed club was 6.5° with a tour X and the other clubs the thief got were left handed.  

Tour Issue Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero 9° / Graphite Design P9003 TX  OR  Tour Issue Taylormade M1 430 9.5° / Graphite Design P9003 TX                        

Tour Issue Callaway XHot 3 Deep 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX                    Tour Issue Callaway XHot 3 Deep 13° / Project X T1100 95g 6.5

Tour Issue Titleist 915Hd 17.5° / Graphite Design DI-105 X                                Tour Issue Callaway BB Alpha 815 18° / Graphite Design DI-105 X

Scratch AR-1 v2 3-PW / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7                                        Raw Bridgestone J15CB 3-PW / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7

Scratch FIT 54°DS and 60°DS / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7                            Bettinardi H2 Forged 54° and 60° / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7        

Rotating 8802 style putters

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!

Found my irons and hybrid on craigslist on Tuesday. Thankfully, I had taken pictures of all the serial numbers of my clubs prior to them getting stolen, so I was able to contact the officer who was assigned to my case and let him know that I found my clubs. I made arrangements with the guy to meet up to purchase them. At this point I wasn't sure if it was the person who actually took them, so I didn't ask too many questions in an effort to not scare him off.

I arranged to meet him in the parking lot of a grocery store. The police were waiting across the lot, and the guy pulled up, I took a look at the clubs, grabbed the 8i and took a peek at the serial number. Perfect match as expected. I signaled that these were my clubs. The cops rolled up and explained the situation. The guy said he had bought them cheap off someone and was looking to flip. He showed the texts between him and the guy he claimed to have purchased them from.

They took his information, gave me my irons and hybrid, and said they would be in contact if they got any more information on the rest of the set. 

Honestly, the irons were what I was most devastated about, so if this is all I get back, I'll be just fine. 

Great start to the long weekend! 

Hit em' straight!

WITB:

Driver: Taylormade M2 (2016) 10.5° | Fujikura Pro Stiff 60g

Fairway: Taylormade Aeroburner 2.0 TP 16.5° | Diamana Whiteboard Stiff 80g

Hybrid: Titleist 915h 21° | Diamana Blueboard Stiff 80g

Driving Iron: Titleist 712U 3 Iron | Kuro Kage Stiff 70g

Irons: Titleist AP2 714 4-PW | KBS Tour 90 Stiff Shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 50°/54°/58°

Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2 | SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 

Ball: Taylormade TP5x

Sweet Scooducks! Glad to hear you found your clubs. Now take them in the house!

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

UPDATE!

Found my irons and hybrid on craigslist on Tuesday. Thankfully, I had taken pictures of all the serial numbers of my clubs prior to them getting stolen, so I was able to contact the officer who was assigned to my case and let him know that I found my clubs. I made arrangements with the guy to meet up to purchase them. At this point I wasn't sure if it was the person who actually took them, so I didn't ask too many questions in an effort to not scare him off.

I arranged to meet him in the parking lot of a grocery store. The police were waiting across the lot, and the guy pulled up, I took a look at the clubs, grabbed the 8i and took a peek at the serial number. Perfect match as expected. I signaled that these were my clubs. The cops rolled up and explained the situation. The guy said he had bought them cheap off someone and was looking to flip. He showed the texts between him and the guy he claimed to have purchased them from.

They took his information, gave me my irons and hybrid, and said they would be in contact if they got any more information on the rest of the set.

Honestly, the irons were what I was most devastated about, so if this is all I get back, I'll be just fine.

Hit em' straight!

That's awesome. At least you were able to find a good portion of what was taken.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Great news scooducks!

Losing your sticks to a thief is really heartbreaking. Getting them returned is terrific!

When I was 9, my bicycle was stolen, then a couple weeks later the frame was found on the railroad tracks. They caught the guy and I had to go to court to identify my bike, Schwinn 24". I remember wearing my Cub Scout uniform when I went to court....LOL.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

UPDATE!

Hit em' straight!

Happy to hear this man... Keep an eye posted for the rest!

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

Glad you got yours back. 0 for 2 on my end. Went to pawn shops, kept checking Craigslist but no luck.

I finally had to buy an 8 iron off the bay. Some sob picked mine up off the range an never returned it...... . I hope they get an eternal case of the jock itch

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Glad to hear you got your irons back!  I know how much it sucks getting you clubs stolen.  Years ago, when titanium shafts were the big thing, I had just re-shafted my 3 wood with a new titanium shaft.  Showed up to the golf course on Saturday morning to play with my group, set my clubs on the rack just outside the club house and went inside to pay.  When I returned my clubs were no longer on the rack.  Ran to the parking lot and saw nothing, searched all over and no luck.  Me and my dad went the next day to the swap meet and checked all the pawn shops and never found them.  From then on I always left them somewhere I could see them!

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

What do people think when they find a club on the course, or range? Wow, it's Christmas? Lost a 3 wood a few years back. Just never feels right.

planet earth

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Dude that really sucks! And insurance won't cover any of it? Unreal.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Thats a fantastic update. So cool to see the police take an interest in catching the guy. I bet the poor sap who bought them about crapped his pants when they rolled up. Ha

On another note. I've never thought to take a pic of my serial numbers. I have pics of them for insurance puopses but not SN

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

On another note. I think now is the time to shop for a new insurance company.

My renters insurance absolutely covers them for theft anywhere home or away as well as fire etc.

I have USAA and specifically asked this. I was even going to add a rider for it and she said no need.

On another note. I think now is the time to shop for a new insurance company.

My renters insurance absolutely covers them for theft anywhere home or away as well as fire etc.

I have USAA and specifically asked this. I was even going to add a rider for it and she said no need.

Had my car been broken into, they would have covered it. Unfortunately, I had left my car unlocked, which was considered negligence on my part.

WITB:

Thats a fantastic update. So cool to see the police take an interest in catching the guy. I bet the poor sap who bought them about crapped his pants when they rolled up. Ha

On another note. I've never thought to take a pic of my serial numbers. I have pics of them for insurance puopses but not SN

I felt for the guy, he was out a couple hundred bucks.

The serial numbers made it so cut and dry with the police. Was able to confirm each one from my phone on the spot. Highly recommend if you keep your clubs in your car on a regular basis.

WITB:

Had my car been broken into, they would have covered it. Unfortunately, I had left my car unlocked, which was considered negligence on my part.

Well I appreciate you trying to take some fault. But stolen is stolen. If they had been stolen while outside the pro shop while you go inside, they are covered. To me that is a lot less secure than being in your car even unlocked. I still think you need to at least inquire about new companies. Not trying to belittle your choice of company, but having been in the industry previously, I can tell you there are plenty of companies that will deny claims that others pay without hesitation.

I felt for the guy, he was out a couple hundred bucks.

The serial numbers made it so cut and dry with the police. Was able to confirm each one from my phone on the spot. Highly recommend if you keep your clubs in your car on a regular basis.

I used to keep them in my car all the time, but now working at a course, I keep them in my office for the most part. Still a good idea on the pics of the numbers and I'll be doing thst on Monday.

Archived