1. First name and home state or province:  P.J., Florida

2. Current handicap:  14

3. Current driver and shaft combo:  TaylorMade M1 / Kuro Kage (Tioni) in Stiff

4. Driver swing speed and carry distance:  100mph / 235 yards

5. Favorite Callaway Staffer:  Phil Mickelson

It's not a contest so there are no winners

Maybe not a contest but still exciting to be considered. Great website, lots of really good info and these testing opportunities cap it off.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

1. Foz/Florida

2. 18 Hcp

3. Wilson Staff Triton/Aldila Rogue regular

4. Driver SS 85-90/Carry 190-220

5. Phil Michelson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Diego -Argentina

Callaway X2 hot

Aldila Rogue Silver 60 Graphite

100mph / 235 carry

Emiliano Grillo

1. Thomas from Washington

2. 3.4

3. TM SLDR 430 w/ Fujikura Speeder 65 S-Flex

4. 100mph/ 255 carry

5. Patrick Reed

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Jesse Allen Vancouver B.C. Canada

Hand: 15 -20

Current club: callaway bb alpha 815, Nforcer ld All Out Golf  XX stiff

swing speed:120mph carry:280-290

fav player: any answer not phil is incorrect and im sorry to inform you but that means you are out of the running for being a callaway epic club testor.

• Like 1

Jesse Allen Vancouver B.C. Canada

Hand: 15 -20

Current club: callaway bb alpha 815, Nforcer ld All Out Golf XX stiff

swing speed:120mph carry:280-290

fav player: any answer not phil is incorrect and im sorry to inform you but that means you are out of the running for being a callaway epic club testor.

Any spelling that is not "tester" is incorrect, and I'm sorry to inform you but that means you are out of the running for being a Callaway Epic club tester.

• Like 3

It's not a contest so there are no winners

Haha you make made me laugh it's a contest no doubt put your name in a hat then you are chosen hmmm

Tension seems to be running high in anticipation for who's getting picked to test this stellar club.. let's dial this back a bit and await the decision patiently

• Like 8

Haha you make made me laugh it's a contest no doubt put your name in a hat then you are chosen hmmm

That's not at all how testers are chosen
  • Like 6

Its a testing opportunity, not a contest. 

• Like 9

Jonathan from Mississippi

13 handicap

Taylor made aeroburner with regular flex

95-105mph, 250 carry

Henrik stenson

Y'all are cracking me up man I guess the community has spoken it's not a contest it's a test I will dial back my excitement never got along with Callaway clubs anyway thanks for setting me straight

Y'all are cracking me up man I guess the community has spoken it's not a contest it's a test I will dial back my excitement never got along with Callaway clubs anyway thanks for setting me straight

It isn't a contest. The members here put in a lot of time into their reviews for everyone to read

• Like 7

have tried the epic twice in hitting bays and haven't been impressed. Curious to see what the testers(possibly me) think as far as on course performance.

• Like 1

have tried the epic twice in hitting bays and haven't been impressed. Curious to see what the testers(possibly me) think as far as on course performance.

For me it was the opposite. I tried this driver at a demo day and it was let's just say Epic (pun intended) when I hit it. Just have not been able to get the boss (wife) let me spend the money on one. So hopefully being selected here will get me one, testing it on the course and writing about it will hopefully be Epic as well!

• Like 2

You realize that if selected, you have to put in actual work and do a review right? Usually takes up quite a bit of time if done correctly. Between actual testing time and the write up.

Btw, happy to have you here. Be sure to participate around the forums!

• Like 8

I wonder how many on here actually play often enough to be a tester? I feel like a lot of the entries are from players that play once a week or every other week. In my opinion you need to take this serious enough to play at least three times a week, and a few range sessions. Some people will make a decision about this club off of your review. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

I wonder how many on here actually play often enough to be a tester? I feel like a lot of the entries are from players that play once a week or every other week. In my opinion you need to take this serious enough to play at least three times a week, and a few range sessions. Some people will make a decision about this club off of your review. Just my 2 cents.

But that's not at all the experience of the "average golfer". Most golfers play maybe once a week, practice once a week. We should get feedback that represents the majority of golfers out there. I don't know many people that have the time to play three times a week, and practice twice a week. Would love to be able to do that, but work and other responsibilities keep me (and most others on here I would imagine) from being able to do that.

• Like 2