TESTERS WANTED! ×

Sometimes you need to do it yourself....

DownInOne

https://youtu.be/gl8GCQvpF-4

It's coming! I decided to take the advice from several of you and I got fitted for a Directed Force Putter! These are by no means inexpensive but I have heard enough good things that I finally broke down and bought one. I hoped that MGS would do the review and possibly save me the loot if it turned out rotten but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and do it yourself. So, over the next month and a half I will put this sucker up against my current favorite putter.....the Evnroll ER6 and I will test it on and off the course. I have been looking forward to this and you can be certain it will be well thought out. If you want to see something specific please ask. The putter came with the stock grip I am also going to order the larger grip so that I can see all aspects. It's another $30 on top but what's wrong with that if its awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 13 Degree
3 Wood:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 15 Degree
5 Wood:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 18 Degree
4th:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 22 Degree
5-P  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4
Gap:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Sand:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Lob:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Putter: Directed Force "Reno" Putter

It's coming! I decided to take the advice from several of you and I got fitted for a Directed Force Putter! These are by no means inexpensive but I have heard enough good things that I finally broke down and bought one. I hoped that MGS would do the review and possibly save me the loot if it turned out rotten but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and do it yourself. So, over the next month and a half I will put this sucker up against my current favorite putter.....the Evnroll ER6 and I will test it on and off the course. I have been looking forward to this and you can be certain it will be well thought out. If you want to see something specific please ask. The putter came with the stock grip I am also going to order the larger grip so that I can see all aspects. It's another $30 on top but what's wrong with that if its awesome!

Hope it works out for you; heard really great things about the Evnroll so I'll be watching to see how this compares.

Have fun and thanks for sharing your thoughts with the community!

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Evnroll's have kind of been the talk of putters lately. Very interested in seeing your results!

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I played with Texas2cap back in April. He had one and I recall he rolled the ball pretty good with that thing.

Good luck with yours.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

https://youtu.be/gl8GCQvpF-4

Just took a look at their website and it sounds like these are the real deal.  Some very interesting technology built into these.

They're not cheap at 400 dollars + fitting but it could be the only putter you will ever need for years and years.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

I'm excited to get started. I'll start a new thread once I have my first part of three stages of videos completed

Driver:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 13 Degree
3 Wood:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 15 Degree
5 Wood:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 18 Degree
4th:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 22 Degree
5-P  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4
Gap:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Sand:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Lob:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Putter: Directed Force "Reno" Putter

I have one, and I bought the revealer as well. This putter has been in my bag for over 2 years. I can say without hesitation this is the best putter I've ever used.

I had serious doubts, so I bought the revealer to try to debunk all of the videos. The only thing I was able to prove is that this putter does something no other putter can do.

The only time this may leave my bag is when he creates a new one. Lie angle balancing is 100% the real deal. Anyone here in the dallas area who wants to roll a few, give me a shout.

I have one, and I bought the revealer as well. This putter has been in my bag for over 2 years. I can say without hesitation this is the best putter I've ever used.

I had serious doubts, so I bought the revealer to try to debunk all of the videos. The only thing I was able to prove is that this putter does something no other putter can do.

The only time this may leave my bag is when he creates a new one. Lie angle balancing is 100% the real deal. Anyone here in the dallas area who wants to roll a few, give me a shout.

How did you get "fitted" for the putter?  Did you go to a shop or use their online tool?

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

How did you get "fitted" for the putter? Did you go to a shop or use their online tool?

I was fit at a golf shop. I was curious about the online video fitting, so I submitted a video when they had a free trial of it and it came out to exactly what I was fit for in the shop. So, I wouldn't have any issues trusting the video fitting.

I was fit at a golf shop. I was curious about the online video fitting, so I submitted a video when they had a free trial of it and it came out to exactly what I was fit for in the shop. So, I wouldn't have any issues trusting the video fitting.

Cool... thanks.

really curious how you get on with this.

Ran across a couple of youtubers who use this as well - Monte Scheinblum and Tony Luczak - both have pretty good channels and seem to know their stuff.

Also quite a bit of hype for these putters on WRX too...

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Well done! Now that is some dedication ! I got to meet and get fitted by the designer Bill Presse at a local golf Expo and I walked away very impressed. Looking forward to your thoughts and review.

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

Archived