Sign in to follow this  
KROD10359

KROD10359 WIMB

ADDED A 55* C GRIND MIURA WEDGE SINCE I TOOK THIS PICTURE AND A MIZUNO MPH5 3 IRON.

DRIVER SHAFT IS A PX HZRDUS 6.5 AND ALDILA nv GREEN 75 GRAM SHAFT IN THE 5 WOOD. IRONS SHAFTS ARE PX LZ 6.5

PUTTING WITH A MIURA KM-007 WITH MY SON'S JORDAN 1 AS THE HEADCOVER. GOING TO TRY AND POST MORE PICS SOON. THANKS

Nice set!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Very nice setup but I think your putter headcover is my favorite.

• Like 1

Those things are beautiful. Had they ever been hit before you took the pictures? I don't see a mark on them.

• Like 1

Got the irons and wedges last week, but my body decided to get appendicitis so I had my appendix removed the same week and a hernia repaired. So I've kinda just been hanging around the house bored out of my mind.

🤤🤤🤤

Mizuno's QC is so incredibly sharp. I remember the first time meeting one of their reps he handed me (2) MP-32 heads and said one of them was a reject. I looked at them for 5 minutes and couldn't find a reason to even venture a guess. So he points out a splinter sized hazy spot in the finish on the under side of the hosel on one of them but said it was dead nuts on spec otherwise. No chance anyone but Mizuno QC spits that one out. And apparently their 1025E Pure Select billet forging process is so tight that aesthetics are essentially the only reject scenario they really run into. That satin finish looks incredible. I just bagged a set of Adams Idea MB2 unicorns that I'd been hunting for years but those JPX Tours are very difficult to ignore.

Omg... I wouldn't even want to hit these things