The Dean & Deluca Invitational (The Colonial)

Soi woo Kim. After chamblee talk about how well he played out of the bunkers at the players he proceeded to skank one into the water from the bunker, then chunked another into the water then played a nice shot for 7 on the green l, then a little wedge toss about 20 feet to the middle of the pond. That was great.

Couldn't help but get a good laugh out of the whole situation. Felt bad for Kim but the timing couldn't have been any better and the icing on the cake with the old wedge launch into the pond, priceless.

• Like 2

Ping g400 lst 10* w/Oban kiyoshi gold 65s

Titleist 915f 16.5* w/Aldia rogue max 75s

Cobra King UT 18* w/Kbs C-taper lite 110s

Titleist 714 AP2 (4-PW) w/ Accra 95s proto

Titleist sm6 50*,54*,58* w/Dynamic gold s200

Evnroll Er2 35in w/superstroke flatso 1.0

Really good finish. Was pulling for Spieth to make the big comeback from barely making the cut to winning back to back. But Kisner had a great round and made the putt he had to make.

Also, another tournament and another top 5 for Rahm. This kid is something else. No fear in his game. He's going to be fun to watch for years.

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Well I was fortunate enough to get off leaderboard duty early enough to catch the last few groups going in and man they did not disappoint. Like everyone I was pulling for a back to back Spieth victory but I can honestly say Kisner was as nice as can be to us volunteers so very big congrats to him for the win! I'm sleeping in tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.