Oudefart

PRICE DROP - Miura 501 (4-PW) - stiff

PRICE DROP

FOR SALE: MIURA 501 IRON SET  -  NOW $600

-  4-PW

-  SHAFT: Aerotech Steelfiber i110 cw (stiff)

-  GRIP: Golf Pride Multi-Decade Black/Black

-  SPECS: all set to Miura standard (see graphic)

These irons are in nice condition. LOTS of life left in them, the grooves are great. There is expected bag chatter, however they're well taken care of. I cleaned them before/after each shot and again after every round. Admittedly, part of the asking $ is due to the upgraded shaft.

I try very hard to describe all items as accurately as possible. I've been buying and selling on eBay for a long time (ID=pgcsf). I keep my items in best condition possible and I have great feedback. Anything, please ask.

Free shipping, will ship within 48hrs of received payment.

Please DM or email me (Oudefart) and I'll happily include more pics. I will do my best to honor correspondence in order received.

Finally, I request all transactions via PayPal. Thanks.

Full Set

clubs.jpg

Clubhead

head.JPG

4 thru 6 irons (in reverse order)

4-6 fixed.jpg

7 thru PW (in reverse order)

7-PW fixed.JPG

Shaft

110 side.jpg

stiff.jpg

Grip

grip blk.jpg

Specs

specs 180.jpg

PRICE REDUCED

Yours for $600 (free shipping)

DM or email me oudefart@gmail.com

Thanks for looking

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    back9killa

• By jrr811
      For sale is a rare iron set from MacGregor - Hand ground Tour Issue 4-9 NVG2 irons by Don White, master clubmaker who made clubs for Nicklaus, Norman and
      Palmer, as well as many others while at MacGregor. Don has since worked for Scratch Golf, and currently grinds for National Custom Works. 
      These are the only set of game improvement irons I have been able to track down, and the only set of NVG2's with the famous DW stamp on them. NVG2's were played by Greg Norman on tour in 2007. 
      The clubs do show signs of use, but are in fairly good condition; the grooves are still very good and faces in great shape. There are some small chrome cracks where the face meets the hosel, but have had them checked out by my trusted local shop and they are just cosmetic. Shafts are TrueTemper DynaLite Gold s300 in great shape that are 3/4 inch longer than standard, and Golf Pride grips with a little life left in them. 
      Asking $450 OBO Shipped. 

• By hartrick11
      I am looking to unload a set of Ping iE1, blue dot, CFS Stiff, standard lofts & 6i measures at 37.75". These have been used the last two years and are in very good used condition with no issues other than general face wear and bag clatter - no scratches or gouges on the faces or soles. I put on new Ping 5L Cord grips (+1/32", hard to find) this summer and they feel great. I'm getting rid of these after a fitting showed that I need a stiffer & lower launching shaft and that allowed me to justify buying new toys rather than having them re-shafted! $300 $250 SOLD

• By claytushaywood
      I played a lot of golf as a kid- my dad was a big golfer and I actually got to play Valhalla a lot as I was a caddy there in high school.  I was probably as good as I am now when I was 12 and couldnt hit the ball a full 70% as far as I do now.

I started playing every week this summer and a couple of first rounds that exceeded my expectations got me hooked again.  My set consisted of some iron set by the brand "PRIMA" and the OG great big bertha titanium woods

I definitely needed some new irons- they were budget forged cavity irons with graphite shafts from maybe the year 1998- they were like $200 new at the golf shop back when Ping's were like $800

So i hit some clubs- my buddy sold me a set of callaway steelhead xr pro irons for cheap- and I hit them pretty good the few times on the course I used them.  Off the tee I hit the 3 iron nearly 15 yards longer with ease (even with 1/2" shorter length steel shaft)

Now I'm struggling with them out of the rough and off the fairway (and off the tee really).  I'm sure my swing needs help.  But I was killing my buddys taylormade RAC OS irons from like 2003.  They have graphite shafts and aer super light compared to the steelhead pro's- they also have a ton of offset next to steelheads- but I hit them really really well.  Like I was hitting them so far and high I thought I needed something with a more pro center of gravity

I think I'm dealing with the adjsutment of weight and offset.  The steelheads are heavier and have a LOT less offset than irons I'm used to.  My normal bad shot is a slice.  If I try to use my arms too much or try to ease up on the ball.  I've fixed my slice off the tee with driver and can put it out at about 270 pretty consistently with a fade- still cant draw without closing the club face at address- oh yeh- i'm 33 and not in terrible shape or flexibility.

But I am still slicing the steelheads or hooking them when I try to compensate.  

I feel like the wide soles of the steelheads are harder to take a divot with and in getting throught he rough.  I dont want blade thin soles.  But am I correct in feeling like the wide sole makes hitting out of the rough more difficult?  I get severely limited distance out of the rough  most of the time Then sometime I absolutely crush these irons 15 yards over the green.  I'm sure my ball striking isnt great but I was way more consistent with the crappy irons, but I was feeling like my handicap would be at least a 11-14 HC pretty quick once I started rolling some putts and chips a bit better.  I was hitting a lot of greens in regulation right when I started playing again (if you dont count the mulligans off the tee until I fixed my driver swing)

Does anyone have advice for switching from offset to non offset irons?  And I'm wondering if I should just use irons with some offset or try to overcome it- and I may be struggling with the weight.  The steelheads feel super heavy even though they only have xp95 shafts.

offset seems like a slippery slope- like do all my clubs need to be offset?  I dont need offset in my driver apparently?  though itd probably be nice to not worry about slicing it OB every once in a while.

Sorry for the terribly long post and intro.  I dont have the money to get custom fit- or take a bunch of lessons.  But i do have some money to buy and sell clubs on ebay or demo them at shops until I find something that works a bit better.

Thanks a bunch!

• By flatlandsanta
      My Original Jones Black Bag holds:

Driver: Titleist 910 D3 8.5° 70g Aldila RIP Stiff
      3 Wood: Titleist 917 F3 15° 75g Aldila Rogue MAX Stiff
      Hybrid: Titleist 818 H1 19° 70g Mitsubishi TENSEI Stiff
      3 – PW: Miura Forged Retro Blades NS Pro 1050 X-Stiff
      Gap: Cleveland RTX-3 V-MG 52°/10 TT Dynamic Gold X-100
      Sand: Cleveland RTX-3 V-LG 56°/8 TT Dynamic Gold X-100
      Lob: Cleveland RTX-3 V-LG 60°/6 TT Dynamic Gold X-100
      Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
      Ball: Titleist Pro V1

​Time for a new Driver, hit 10 balls today with the TS3 and it is hot!
      ​Irons to follow, debating a progressive set

​Santa

• By Kansas King
      I am looking at buying a set of 2009 Callaway X-Forged or Razr X Forged. I played the 2007 X-Forged but since they were non-conforming, I switched to the Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity (great clubs). I have the itch to go back to the Callaway forgings due to their weight (D2) (Bridgestone are a D1). Plus, I really like the look and feel of them.

The Question:

The 2009 X-Forged has grooves that are spaced "normal" but the Razr X Forged has the tightly spaced conforming grooves. Are the tighter grooves good or bad? (I've heard they don't change much) Additionally, does anyone know if the 2009 X-Forged (Version 2 on USGA Conforming Database) from Callaway have conforming grooves. The USGA database says additional testing required (ATR).

If you have any input on how tighter grooves play it would be appreciated. I remember the conversations about it back in the day but I can't seem to find anything about it now.

I'm a 5 handicap FYI.

Thanks!
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!