Sign in to follow this  
GeekingGolf

Relatively new here

I found My Golf Spy by chance honestly. I can't stop reading now. I love the way these tests aren't influenced by the big companies and it is truly independent. My goal is to load out my golf bag with 2014 and up winners. Lofty goal on a budget I tell you. I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I just got back to playing golf after about 5 year lay off. I live in Hawaii for 7 years and played every week on some of the most beautiful courses known to man. Moved back to the mainland and started a family. Now I have 6 kids running around and golf is my only escape from the chaos that happens on a daily basis around my house. Thankfully my wife allows me to play once a week or once every two weeks. Love the forums. Great community 

• Like 8

Welcome to MGS. Glad to have you aboard and look forward to your contributions.

I have 5 kids, and took about a 8 year break. I escape when I can too. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you, keep involved! I've seen you around!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Welcome to MGS. Glad to have you aboard and look forward to your contributions.

Thanks Carolina Golfer 2

• Like 1

I have 5 kids, and took about a 8 year break. I escape when I can too. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you, keep involved! I've seen you around!

Absolutely been following you closely. Hopefully I can learn something. Looking forward to you review of the I200s definitely. I bought them, I love them but starting to think that 875 for a set of irons was way too much to spend. I have old clubs everywhere. Gaming a Nike Ignite 460 with a stock shaft and some old Rescue Mid hybrids. With the amount of money I spent on iron set, wedges and ENROLL putter could have made a full set. 

• Like 1

Absolutely been following you closely. Hopefully I can learn something. Looking forward to you review of the I200s definitely. I bought them, I love them but starting to think that 875 for a set of irons was way too much to spend. I have old clubs everywhere. Gaming a Nike Ignite 460 with a stock shaft and some old Rescue Mid hybrids. With the amount of money I spent on iron set, wedges and ENROLL putter could have made a full set.

I bought all of my clubs used. Got a 1 year old (played 3 times) set of TM RBZ Tour irons for $225, they are pretty good. Bought some demo wedges, hybrid and 3 wood. The only new clubs I have are my new cobra wedges and the i200's... working on my testing everyday since Friday.

- Alan

• Like 1

I bought all of my clubs used. Got a 1 year old (played 3 times) set of TM RBZ Tour irons for $225, they are pretty good. Bought some demo wedges, hybrid and 3 wood. The only new clubs I have are my new cobra wedges and the i200's... working on my testing everyday since Friday.

- Alan

Alan where did you buy them eBay? The forums here? Thinking of selling what I have and rebuilding could have got a new set of Callaway XR irons for 330 but had already bought the Pings

• Like 1

I've bought some on eBay. The irons I found on Craigslist by happenstance. Global golf, 2nd swing. They both have good deals, and you can get awesome discounts on mint or excellent condition clubs. Be careful on eBay for fakes.

• Like 1

Welcome from NE Indiana! Golf is also my escape from my one (for now) child and work/school

• Like 2

Great intro and welcome aboard!   You're gonna be hooked like a bass on a June bug reading all this good stuff here at MGS. :D 

• Like 2

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us.

• Like 1

- Alan

I am looking at these irons do you know if they can be adjusted 1 degree flat?

• Like 1

The Taylormades? I think "most" clubs can be adjusted a few degrees either way for loft and lie without too much distortion. 2nd swing has the option to customize the loft and lie right on the website.

- Alan

• Like 1

Most clubs can be adjusted a few degrees flat or upright.

Welcome!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

Welcome to the best golf site in the world.  Glad to have you aboard. 

• Like 2