TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Does Your Membership Cost?

TSauer

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$3,500 per year, $32.50 per round cart fee ($15 trail fee).  No initiation, no minimums.  Plus, access to Stadium course at significantly discounted rates and, of course, unlimited use of the fabulous TPC practice facilities, though range balls only included for the round.

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

• 7 months later...

$3,500 per year, $32.50 per round cart fee ($15 trail fee).  No initiation, no minimums.  Plus, access to Stadium course at significantly discounted rates and, of course, unlimited use of the fabulous TPC practice facilities, though range balls only included for the round.

For what you guys get, that is a heck of a deal. I got to play Dye's Valley last Spring at my management team meeting. We had a blast. It's fun to walk around that clubhouse as well.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Up here in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, a generous golf season stretches from late-April until early-November. It isn't unusual to see a month lopped off either end of that range. In 2014 (if I recall correctly), we were still getting feet of snow the last week of May, and the course didn't open until mid-June.

And the end of the season isn't "Oh, it's too cold to play golf." It's "There are multiple feet of snow on the ground and the course is closed." I've learned that, if I'm going to be a golfer here, I had better be OK with the early and late season rounds being cold.

All that to say, it is a short golf season here.

Even so, our local course is a great deal. I have a clergy discount (which always feels weird to me, but not so weird that I'm unwilling to take it). My season pass is $180/year. There is no range here, so that (obviously) isn't included, and they charge about $15/round for cart on days when I choose not to walk.

In addition, they allow kids to play free until they're 12. My son has been coming with me and playing rounds of golf since he was two, so we're going to be getting way more out of that than most folks. And the man who manages the course loves having my boy there, so that's a plus.

All told, I couldn't ask for a better deal.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Up here in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, a generous golf season stretches from late-April until early-November. It isn't unusual to see a month lopped off either end of that range. In 2014 (if I recall correctly), we were still getting feet of snow the last week of May, and the course didn't open until mid-June.

And the end of the season isn't "Oh, it's too cold to play golf." It's "There are multiple feet of snow on the ground and the course is closed." I've learned that, if I'm going to be a golfer here, I had better be OK with the early and late season rounds being cold.

All that to say, it is a short golf season here.

Even so, our local course is a great deal. I have a clergy discount (which always feels weird to me, but not so weird that I'm unwilling to take it). My season pass is $180/year. There is no range here, so that (obviously) isn't included, and they charge about $15/round for cart on days when I choose not to walk.

In addition, they allow kids to play free until they're 12. My son has been coming with me and playing rounds of golf since he was two, so we're going to be getting way more out of that than most folks. And the man who manages the course loves having my boy there, so that's a plus.

All told, I couldn't ask for a better deal.

Well said. Sounds like you have a great place to play. What course do you call home? I regularly play the NMU course. Looking to explore the UP courses a bit this year.

My monthly fee is $ 208.00 dollars and that includes unlimited range balls and cart fees... Pretty awesome golf course to boot so I'm thinking we got a pretty good deal going on.  I have considered a Country Club (Jennings Mill ) in Athens however it would run $249.00 per month excluding carts. That means we would have to walk...   :blink:   My wife and I both play and I have a really bad right knee, hip, etc 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Well said. Sounds like you have a great place to play. What course do you call home? I regularly play the NMU course. Looking to explore the UP courses a bit this year.

Gogebic Country Club: https://gogebiccountryclub.com/

By modern standards, it's quite short (just over 6,000 yards at its longest). The greens, in general, are pretty small, and their speed varies considerably with the weather.

I'd like to get around to some of the other courses here in the UP. Played George Young for the first time right at the end of this past season, and enjoyed that immensely.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Not a member of the a private club but my county I pay $35 annually for a county card which gives me access to four courses. Most expensive daily rate of those courses is $29 to walk on a weekend morning and it gets cheaper later in the day and on weekdays.

For out of county to play the courses it is $60

Gogebic Country Club: https://gogebiccountryclub.com/

By modern standards, it's quite short (just over 6,000 yards at its longest). The greens, in general, are pretty small, and their speed varies considerably with the weather.

I'd like to get around to some of the other courses here in the UP. Played George Young for the first time right at the end of this past season, and enjoyed that immensely.

Played SweetGrass last summer, I think that one and Greywalls are on my must play list. And the ones in iron mountain.

My home course growing up was around the same yardage. I enjoy the old tracks.

My monthly fee is $ 208.00 dollars and that includes unlimited range balls and cart fees... Pretty awesome golf course to boot so I'm thinking we got a pretty good deal going on. I have considered a Country Club (Jennings Mill ) in Athens however it would run $249.00 per month excluding carts. That means we would have to walk... :blink: My wife and I both play and I have a really bad right knee, hip, etc

Unlimited golf for 208???

Unlimited golf for 208???

Play ya arse off bro!!!!   

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I guess I'm just a little commoner because I don't have a membership anywhere. I just pay as I go along.

One special run by the main course I play is very good. They offer punch cards for $900 that gives you 50 rounds during the calendar year. For you math wizards, that's $18 per round (normally $32). The best part is they let you do a half punch if you're only playing nine that day.

It's a great deal but I'd never be able to play that much around work and kids. Plus SWMBO might have something to say about that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

$3,500 per year, $32.50 per round cart fee ($15 trail fee). No initiation, no minimums. Plus, access to Stadium course at significantly discounted rates and, of course, unlimited use of the fabulous TPC practice facilities, though range balls only included for the round.

I think this is the best deal going! It's enough to make me consider retirement on the Northeast Coast of Florida - seriously!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Your 350 a year sounds very reasonable. I'm near a very nice, well kept nine hole course here in Kansas and that's about what they charge for a year too. Everywhere else up in Wichita are more expensive

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

$1400/year with range balls. Our season goes from end February to mid November. I average 120 rounds per year, so for me it's a good deal. I walk all the time so no cart fees. It's a fun course to play and I play with three different groups each week and one day with whoever they put me with.

Driver: Cobra F8 Tour length

3W: Cobra King F7 3/4 Wood

5W: Cobra King F7 5/6 Wood

Hybrid 3/4: Cobra F7 20.5*

Irons: 5 to PW Taylormade P790

A Wedge: 48* Vokey SM6 F grind

S Wedge: 54* Vokey SM6 M grind

L Wedge: 58* Vokey SM6 M grind

Putter: Rife Two Bar Hybrid 35" P2 Aware Tour grip

Ball: Taylormade TP 5X

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag 🇨🇦

Our club is actually a 501c(3) not for profit.  $530/month, (plus a $60/month assessment for the next 16 years to pay off new clubhouse) - grants access to two 27-hole facilities (carts 22/ round - I generally walk), each facility has swimming, tennis, exercise rooms- No food minimums but very good dining in both facilities.  Internal Tournaments are usually $100/pp with money collected returned as payouts (not revenue generating).   The Club was established to provide reasonably priced club facilities near the Capital for commissioned officers in the Uniformed Services, US Public Health Service, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and select civilians.  If there are any commissioned officers interested, please PM me- always looking for additional members!  Great deal for absentee members, too.  Initiation fee based on rank, waived for newly commissioned officers.

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

Fingers crossed I end up there very soon.

There's a base near me, too.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

No coin for a membership at my local CC. $2500 initiation, $350/mo, carts extra ($15/round), $75 food charge, range and short game “triangle” included.

Last year I was playing 3-4 times a month at my local MUNY. Golf and cart are $35/round. Joining the club would double that per-round cost, especially when I add-in cart, winter, etc.

Nope. Not worth giving them $ each month and never getting my worth out of it.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Not a member of the a private club but my county I pay $35 annually for a county card which gives me access to four courses. Most expensive daily rate of those courses is $29 to walk on a weekend morning and it gets cheaper later in the day and on weekdays.

For out of county to play the courses it is $60

How far is Neshanic Valley from you?

Novo Nordisk employees had a great deal at Cranbury: $25/month!!! Not the greatest course, but one HECK of a deal! That included weekends!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Pebble Creek GC in Tampa........retired membership is $107/month plus $158 for unlimited cart. Since I volunteer 2 mornings a week, the cart fee is waived, leaving only $107.

They (Ace Golf) own 3 other courses where we can play for free or in season a small upcharge of $10. One is 7 miles away and the other 2 are about 30 miles away. They also have 2 Lighted Driving Ranges about 20-30 minutes away.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

$820 for 7 days a week, all year for unlimited golf cart & green fees are included. Not a bad deal, not the best kept course but doesn't take long to break even.

<p style="text-align:center;">DRIVER: :callaway-small:  <em>Epic Sub-Zero</em> 9.0º Aldila NV-X</p><p style="text-align:center;">3WD: <strong>Tour Edge Exotics</strong> <em>CB4</em> 16.5° Aldila RIP-X Driving Iron: Taylormade RSI #2 DG X-100 HyBRID: :adams-small:  <em>XTD-TI</em> 23° Aldila RIP-X6-GW: :ping-small:  <em>G400</em> DG X100</p><p style="text-align:center;">SW: :ping-small: <em>Glide</em> 2.0 56* Wedges: :callaway-small: <em>MD3</em> 60<em>° & MD3 64°</em> PM</p><p style="text-align:center;">Putter: :cameron-small:  <em>Newport Select</em><strong>BagBoy</strong> <em>Revolver</em><strong>Volvik</strong>-<em>Vivid XT</em>

Pebble Creek GC in Tampa........retired membership is $107/month plus $158 for unlimited cart. Since I volunteer 2 mornings a week, the cart fee is waived, leaving only $107.

They (Ace Golf) own 3 other courses where we can play for free or in season a small upcharge of $10. One is 7 miles away and the other 2 are about 30 miles away. They also have 2 Lighted Driving Ranges about 20-30 minutes away.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Do you get free range access? My only complaint about your course would be the lack of a range. I don't care about it for warm up but I like to practice sometimes.

Other than that yours is a great deal and your grill is just right for golf.

My wife gave me the go ahead to join another club called Seminole Lake after we leave the Bayou in March. It fits us better as a family and me as a golfer as they have two evening leagues that I can play in - Bayou has nothing after one and the one o'clock is only one day a week and plays the tips - no thanks to 7200 yards for me. The course used to host an LPGA event so it's not chopped liver but it's not Bayou either.

It's 250 a month and 20 cart fees with a nice enough range, chipping area and great practice green. It's also closer to my house.

I'm looking forward to the change.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Do you get free range access? My only complaint about your course would be the lack of a range. I don't care about it for warm up but I like to practice sometimes.

Other than that yours is a great deal and your grill is just right for golf.

My wife gave me the go ahead to join another club called Seminole Lake after we leave the Bayou in March. It fits us better as a family and me as a golfer as they have two evening leagues that I can play in - Bayou has nothing after one and the one o'clock is only one day a week and plays the tips - no thanks to 7200 yards for me. The course used to host an LPGA event so it's not chopped liver but it's not Bayou either.

It's 250 a month and 20 cart fees with a nice enough range, chipping area and great practice green. It's also closer to my house.

I'm looking forward to the change.

Well, now I guess I have to come back to Florida!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Well, now I guess I have to come back to Florida!!

You and me both. My son spends that in a month at the halfway house during the season.

Golf is just expensive on Long Island for a private club. One month all in during the golf season is just crazy expensive. If my bill does not start with a 4 I am a happy man.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Archived