What Does Your Membership Cost?

Fingers crossed I end up there very soon.

There's a base near me, too.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mines free (I don't belong to a club  )   MDGolfHacker

Pebble Creek GC in Tampa........retired membership is $107/month plus $158 for unlimited cart. Since I volunteer 2 mornings a week, the cart fee is waived, leaving only $107.   They (Ace Golf) own

My golf membership costs 575Euro per year. This does not include carts or range balls but you have access to play the course 7 days per week. The course it self is consistently ranked in the top 20 go

No coin for a membership at my local CC. $2500 initiation, $350/mo, carts extra ($15/round), $75 food charge, range and short game “triangle” included.

Last year I was playing 3-4 times a month at my local MUNY. Golf and cart are $35/round. Joining the club would double that per-round cost, especially when I add-in cart, winter, etc.

Nope. Not worth giving them $ each month and never getting my worth out of it.

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Not a member of the a private club but my county I pay $35 annually for a county card which gives me access to four courses. Most expensive daily rate of those courses is $29 to walk on a weekend morning and it gets cheaper later in the day and on weekdays.

For out of county to play the courses it is $60

How far is Neshanic Valley from you?

Novo Nordisk employees had a great deal at Cranbury: $25/month!!! Not the greatest course, but one HECK of a deal! That included weekends!

• Like 1

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Pebble Creek GC in Tampa........retired membership is $107/month plus $158 for unlimited cart. Since I volunteer 2 mornings a week, the cart fee is waived, leaving only $107.

They (Ace Golf) own 3 other courses where we can play for free or in season a small upcharge of $10. One is 7 miles away and the other 2 are about 30 miles away. They also have 2 Lighted Driving Ranges about 20-30 minutes away.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 8

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*) w/Recoil ES Hybrid(75 GM) regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

$820 for 7 days a week, all year for unlimited golf cart & green fees are included. Not a bad deal, not the best kept course but doesn't take long to break even.

• Like 3

<p style="text-align:center;">DRIVER: :callaway-small:  <em>Epic Sub-Zero</em> 9.0º Aldila NV-X</p><p style="text-align:center;">3WD: <strong>Tour Edge Exotics</strong> <em>CB4</em> 16.5° Aldila RIP-X Driving Iron: Taylormade RSI #2 DG X-100 HyBRID: :adams-small:  <em>XTD-TI</em> 23° Aldila RIP-X6-GW: :ping-small:  <em>G400</em> DG X100</p><p style="text-align:center;">SW: :ping-small: <em>Glide</em> 2.0 56* Wedges: :callaway-small: <em>MD3</em> 60<em>° & MD3 64°</em> PM</p><p style="text-align:center;">Putter: :cameron-small:  <em>Newport Select</em><strong>BagBoy</strong> <em>Revolver</em><strong>Volvik</strong>-<em>Vivid XT</em>

Pebble Creek GC in Tampa........retired membership is $107/month plus $158 for unlimited cart. Since I volunteer 2 mornings a week, the cart fee is waived, leaving only $107.

They (Ace Golf) own 3 other courses where we can play for free or in season a small upcharge of $10. One is 7 miles away and the other 2 are about 30 miles away. They also have 2 Lighted Driving Ranges about 20-30 minutes away.

Do you get free range access? My only complaint about your course would be the lack of a range. I don't care about it for warm up but I like to practice sometimes.

Other than that yours is a great deal and your grill is just right for golf.

My wife gave me the go ahead to join another club called Seminole Lake after we leave the Bayou in March. It fits us better as a family and me as a golfer as they have two evening leagues that I can play in - Bayou has nothing after one and the one o'clock is only one day a week and plays the tips - no thanks to 7200 yards for me. The course used to host an LPGA event so it's not chopped liver but it's not Bayou either.

It's 250 a month and 20 cart fees with a nice enough range, chipping area and great practice green. It's also closer to my house.

I'm looking forward to the change.

• Like 5

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

Do you get free range access? My only complaint about your course would be the lack of a range. I don't care about it for warm up but I like to practice sometimes.

Other than that yours is a great deal and your grill is just right for golf.

My wife gave me the go ahead to join another club called Seminole Lake after we leave the Bayou in March. It fits us better as a family and me as a golfer as they have two evening leagues that I can play in - Bayou has nothing after one and the one o'clock is only one day a week and plays the tips - no thanks to 7200 yards for me. The course used to host an LPGA event so it's not chopped liver but it's not Bayou either.

It's 250 a month and 20 cart fees with a nice enough range, chipping area and great practice green. It's also closer to my house.

I'm looking forward to the change.

Well, now I guess I have to come back to Florida!!

• Like 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Well, now I guess I have to come back to Florida!!

You and me both. My son spends that in a month at the halfway house during the season.

Golf is just expensive on Long Island for a private club. One month all in during the golf season is just crazy expensive. If my bill does not start with a 4 I am a happy man.

• Like 3

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0311X Gen 2 23* AD DI 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:odyssey-small: Toulon Madison Stroke Lab 34"

I think this is the best deal going! It's enough to make me consider retirement on the Northeast Coast of Florida - seriously!

It is.  Went up a couple of hundred this year, though.  Course is in great shape, getting many new members.  The group I run on Tuesdays and Fridays was 2-3 foursomes a year ago, now we're running 5 almost every day.  Playing the Stadium this Friday.  

What's keeping you?  Come on over!

• Like 1

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Fingers crossed I end up there very soon.

Cool!  Let me know if you want to test the waters!

• Like 1

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

It is. Went up a couple of hundred this year, though. Course is in great shape, getting many new members. The group I run on Tuesdays and Fridays was 2-3 foursomes a year ago, now we're running 5 almost every day. Playing the Stadium this Friday.

What's keeping you? Come on over!

It's called work.

Someone has to do it or you won't have any taxes to prepare to keep you in retirement. :)

• Like 3

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

• 4 weeks later...

I joined my local course on a winter special....$200 for all you can golf through the end of April. Discounted carts as well. Normal pricing is 225 month . I golfed 5 days week for two weeks, but this last week has got cold, rainy, and currently snowing. I will easily justify my 200 bucks.

• Like 3

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I joined my local course on a winter special....$200 for all you can golf through the end of April. Discounted carts as well. Normal pricing is 225 month . I golfed 5 days week for two weeks, but this last week has got cold, rainy, and currently snowing. I will easily justify my 200 bucks.

Sounds like a good deal - is this a local course?

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Here in Nebraska I pay $896 a year for an unlimited golf Monday-Thursday walking membership. I walk 95% of the time now so it works great. I am also a youth pastor with a very flexible schedule so I can make the time to play 2-3 times per week. Break even for me is 24 18-hole rounds. I played 61 on this membership last year. So not only do I get a lot of free golf, it also allows me to play other courses and not feel like I am breaking the bank.

Plus I think it is an outstanding course for the money. Here is a link if you want to check it out: https://www.woodlandhillsgolf.com

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Driver:  :cobra-small: F9, Project X Evenflow White T1100, 6.0 

3 wood:  :cobra-small:  F9, Fujikura Atmos blue,

3 hybrid:   :cobra-small:   F7 19.5 degree stiff flex

Irons: 4-pw   :mizuno-small:  JPX 919 KBS C-Taper  Lite shafts

Wedges:   :cobra-small:   King Black 50, 54, 60 degree KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putters:  Odyssey O-Works  1w 34" w/ Superstroke counterbalanced Pistol GT 2.0 grip

Man, I guess that's where living in Houston kills me...can't afford the private courses around here as they have $10,000 initiation fees plus $400-$500 a month. I have an annual pass to a public course with 36 holes, nice restaurant, bar and pro shop for $2750 a year for unlimited golf. Carts and Range balls are extra.

• Like 3

:cobra-small: King F7+ UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 6F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:cobra-small: King PuR Wedges 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 3.0 grip

Arccos Generation 1 Sensors on all clubs

Snell MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Man, I guess that's where living in Houston kills me...can't afford the private courses around here as they have $10,000 initiation fees plus $400-$500 a month. I have an annual pass to a public course with 36 holes, nice restaurant, bar and pro shop for $2750 a year for unlimited golf. Carts and Range balls are extra.

That's exactly the market here in Central Indiana as well. Private clubs are mostly $500/month after food/bev minimum (initiation fees are all over the place depending upon demand) and top end public are $100/round or annual cost of $3k. Even the muni's are $1000/year to walk and close to 2k/year to ride.
  • Like 2

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

I pay $225 per month for family membership and that includes unlimited golf, range balls, cart, massages  :P  (jk) etc.

Pretty nice track to say the least:  http://www.lanecreekgolfclub.com/

• Like 4

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Ping
 2021 Fetch Putter with SuperStoke 3.0 Grip

2021 Official Reviewer: MotoCaddy M7

Sounds like a good deal - is this a local course?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy[/quote

McNary G.C in Salem, OR. They also run a $750 all you can golf after 2pm 7 days a week which Im considering if I stay in my current work role which means Im off at 2pm and can be on the course by 245pm. No member privileges with these offers though. My thought is pay the 750 amd use it on work days then golf other courses on off days.

• Like 2

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX