What Does Your Membership Cost?

Our Sponsors

Sounds like a good deal - is this a local course?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy[/quote

McNary G.C in Salem, OR. They also run a $750 all you can golf after 2pm 7 days a week which Im considering if I stay in my current work role which means Im off at 2pm and can be on the course by 245pm. No member privileges with these offers though. My thought is pay the 750 amd use it on work days then golf other courses on off days.

Once, I hit the roof of a house on a par 5 at McNary GC; think it was on the back nine.  My ball bounced off the roof and back into the fairway... made par. lol

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mines free (I don't belong to a club  )   MDGolfHacker

Pebble Creek GC in Tampa........retired membership is $107/month plus $158 for unlimited cart. Since I volunteer 2 mornings a week, the cart fee is waived, leaving only $107.   They (Ace Golf) own

My golf membership costs 575Euro per year. This does not include carts or range balls but you have access to play the course 7 days per week. The course it self is consistently ranked in the top 20 go

Once, I hit the roof of a house on a par 5 at McNary GC; think it was on the back nine. My ball bounced off the roof and back into the fairway... made par. lol

Sounds like a trick shot to me

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

:cobra-small: F Max 5 wood

:ping-small:  9 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*
:wilson-small: C300 4i-GP
:cleveland-small:  Wedges RTX 3.0: 52*, 56*
:ping-small: EYE 2 Wedge 60*

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain:

:SuperSpeed: Official Tester 2020   Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

Once, I hit the roof of a house on a par 5 at McNary GC; think it was on the back nine. My ball bounced off the roof and back into the fairway... made par. lol

Ha ha...mustve been 12. Well played! Single digit golf buddy hit it through the kitchen window one day. Ball went through the window then shattered the window on an inside glass door. Toed it just a bit. We ended the round and he didnt play for two weeks.

• Like 1

DRIVER: Titleist 905R S 10.5

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha XS

Irons- Titleist 716 AP1 S 1/2 over 2 degrees upright

Vokey SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I'm a member of a club in a private course very close to central London, the yearly fee is 4400GBP / $6200 for unlimited golf. We also don't have carts at all, and the course is walking only. Joining you also need to purchase shares in the club (24000GBP / 33500USD) that you have to hold. Oh, and pass a ton of interviews (took me 4 months to join). Have people write letters of recommendation and character references. 

The process was EXTREMELY annoying when I was joining. Now as a member I appreciate it :)

• Like 5

I'm a member of a club in a private course very close to central London, the yearly fee is 4400GBP / $6200 for unlimited golf. We also don't have carts at all, and the course is walking only. Joining you also need to purchase shares in the club (24000GBP / 33500USD) that you have to hold. Oh, and pass a ton of interviews (took me 4 months to join). Have people write letters of recommendation and character references.

The process was EXTREMELY annoying when I was joining. Now as a member I appreciate it :)

That sounds quite reasonable compared to US for the ultra premium clubs. You start looking at the golf meccas in California, Florida, Arizona or the North East and the costs are several times higher than yours.
  • Like 1

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

• 2 weeks later...

My membership at Bayou ends this month so I approached them about a clergy membership. They didn't offer one when I joined but last to has changed since then.

150 per month, full use of the club amenities - that includes the range - I may play once a month and bring guests.

From my way of thinking this is the best result possible. I will play away from Bayou for competitive stuff because their schedule doesn't fit mine. But I still get to play a course that I love on occasion and the practice facilities are to die for.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Its not unlimited but for a 7 day a week pass, 18 per day walking its $650 for the year. Weather permitting in Ohio but I've been able to use it a few times already. Usually pays for itself by Memorial Day.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 w/ Diamana X 70g B4 setting

Irons: TaylorMade R7 TP 4-PW S300 shafts 1* upright

Titleist Vokey Wedges 50-54-58

Cobra Fly-z 16.5 FW

Adams Pro Boxer hybrid 18*

6.5 index, RH, Cleveland, OH

• Like 4

My golf membership costs 575Euro per year. This does not include carts or range balls but you have access to play the course 7 days per week. The course it self is consistently ranked in the top 20 golf courses in Ireland. It measures over 7000 yrds from the tips but there are plenty of tee options to suit everyone. We can play golf 12 months of the year as it is a links course and is always reasonably dry. Absolute bargain IMO!

• Like 7

My golf membership costs 575Euro per year. This does not include carts or range balls but you have access to play the course 7 days per week. The course it self is consistently ranked in the top 20 golf courses in Ireland. It measures over 7000 yrds from the tips but there are plenty of tee options to suit everyone. We can play golf 12 months of the year as it is a links course and is always reasonably dry. Absolute bargain IMO!

That sounds incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Wow!! That IS a bargain!

I'm moving to Ireland........ ;-)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 3W/HL (17*) and EXS 7W (both Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway XR 4H (Project X SD)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 (Rotex graphite) and Callaway X-Jaws 60 (TT-DG S300)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g)
..all in a Datrek Hybrid bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator

That is a great bargain - if you come to the states don't expect that kind of $$. In fact the 575 might be a couple of weeks worth of golf at many courses here.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

:cobra-small: F Max 5 wood

:ping-small:  9 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*
:wilson-small: C300 4i-GP
:cleveland-small:  Wedges RTX 3.0: 52*, 56*
:ping-small: EYE 2 Wedge 60*

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain:

:SuperSpeed: Official Tester 2020   Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

Great deal!!  Is it public or private?  My wife is Irish and has been mentioning that we should get over there to play before we get too old!!

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Great deal!! Is it public or private? My wife is Irish and has been mentioning that we should get over there to play before we get too old!!

Bucket List trip!
  • Like 2

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 3W/HL (17*) and EXS 7W (both Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway XR 4H (Project X SD)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 (Rotex graphite) and Callaway X-Jaws 60 (TT-DG S300)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g)
..all in a Datrek Hybrid bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator

$740 for unlimited play. No restrictions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I think I'm going to be in the market for a new place to play soon.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (16*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
2 Iron - :mizuno-small: FliHi (18*) - Recoil 760 ( S )
4i - GW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
SW - LW - :cobra-small: F8 - N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour105 ( S )
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Black)
Ball -  :srixon-small: Z-Star XV
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino