Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

In the Market for Hybrid

Camcmart

Firstly, I am not a "brand man" I just want what works. So much so I run Callaway xr16 driver, Titleist and Cobra hybrids, Cobra irons and mac daddy wedges. I was having a hate/hate relationship with my Cobra bio cell 3 wood last year (was the least consistent club in my bag). I wanted the lowest loft hybrid I could hit consistently. Luckily my home pro shop had Titleist, Cobra and Mizuno in stock. I tried them all with a multitude of shafts. It is amazing what difference just changing the shaft can make. After trying about 12 different head/shaft combinations I settled on the 915hd 17.5 deg. I consistently hit it 200m. My advice, get out there and try them ALL. What suit me probably won't suit you.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Adams Super LS or XTD Ti. Or x2 hot pro...

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

• 2 weeks later...

I recently put my old Adams A7 4H 22* back in the bag, and she only let me down once.  (that was when I topped it yesterday, when someone yelled FORE) 

You can probably find an older model Adams for like 50-70$ range on ebay.  I have been toying with the idea of buying the new cobra F7 adjustable to replace my 4 Iron that i'm struggling with (before I decided to reinstate Adams back into the bag) 

just my thoughts on Adams Hybrids

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Archived