TESTERS ANNOUNCED: MLA TOUR XDREAM Putters

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another great turnout for this testing opportunity.  Let's say congrats to our chosen 5.   Jmikecpa cksurfdude TSauer flynn_rozza Dave73nl   For those not chosen keep checking in to the forum

(5) Testers Wanted     MLA Tour XDream Putters   Last year's MLA community testing was a big success, so we're back again this year with another chance for you to test MLA putters and their uni

Am I too late to apply for your testings?

Posted Images

​Citrus Heights, CA.

Nike Method Core MC-01w

I've putted with everything from $300 Scotty's to $15 Walmart putters. Have NEVER putted with ANY thing I thought should cost MORE than $120. So I'm always intrigued with why some of these manufacturers think THEIR putter should cost more than that. These guys think theirs should cost $299! So....SHOW ME WHY!  

Garry , Florida

Dunlop Redneck Lurch

I need one putter to accommodate slow and quick greens tired of swapping out heavy and light putters.  Love to test this baby!

Callaway Epic Flash 9.0 degrees

Callaway Marvik 4 wood

Callaway Epic 7 wood

Cobra Fly Z 5 hybrid

Taylormade Rocketbladez tour 5-PW

Ben Hogan Equalizer black 52,56,60

Burke putter

1.  Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

2.  Gauge Design GAA1 Right Hand

3.  Consistency

Taylormade M5 Driver, Callaway Epic 3 15*, Taylormade SIM Hybride 19* & 24*, Mizuno MP18 MMC, Vokey SM8 Wedges 52*, 56*, 60*. Callaway Stroke Lab #7 Putter. 

I would love to give a full honest review on this putter. I have seen these online and have been interested in trying one out. I have been wanting to go to a mallet putter for a while and I have not quite found the one yet. Thank you for the consideration.

1. Sun City, Arizona

2. Ping Answer 2

3. My weakness is distance control currently from 25 plus feet.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Poughquag, NY (Hudson Valley)
Odyssey White Hot Marxman Mini
I tend to push short putts (alignment issues)

FWIW, I play 3-4 times per week minimum, and track my stats. It would be obvious, very quickly, how the putter affected my putting. 

I live in Massachusetts and use an Odyessey Backstryke blade.  I need the most work on my 10-15 foot putts.  I feel like this is a "go" distance and I'm just not converting enough.

Jim

Jim the retired Golf Course Superintendent