Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Ferrules

So I have been slowing picking away at building my single length irons. Currently I have all the irons bent to desired loft and lie:

4-22. Lie-62

5-26

6-29

7-33

8-37

9-41

I am working on getting the head weights all the same at 277g. The shafts are cut to length of 8 iron.

I need help with picking ferrules. I am using multicompounds with different colours on each iron. I don't know what colours to pick. I was thinking of matching colour for Base and complimentary colour for rings or vice versa.

Anyone have any suggestions or if they have done this before?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

Matching the ring color with the MCG grip would look good.

Go black base and rings matching.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Matching the ring color with the MCG grip would look good.

Go black base and rings matching.

I have not thought about that but yeah that would look sharp

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

Ferrules are on there way! I went with black Base with matching rings to grips.It has been a slow process emailing but finally got it.

Looking forward to see them all done.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Archived