Well for me this will be challenging, as I know the number will be higher than I expected, and my memory isn't what it used to be.   But I thought it'd be fun to list all the drivers we've had in the bag at one time or another.   I was going to go by year, but I don't have that good of recall anymore, so I'll go by brand.

Let the fun begin.

Adams Golf:

Speedline 

Bridgestone:

J815-

Callaway-

Original Big Bertha 

FT5

FT9 Draw

FT-IZ

X-Hot

Optiforce 460

Steelhead +

XR

XR16

Mini 1.5

Cleveland

Launcher 400

Launcher Comp 460

Launcher Ti460

HiBORE

Classic 290

Cobra

ZL Encore

LV5

Mizuno 

MP-001

Nickent

4DX

Nike

SQ Dymo

Vapor Fly 

PING

G2

G5

G20

Srixon 

Z565

Taylormade

Burner

Burner Super Fast

JetSpeed

R1

R7 Super Quad

R9

R9 460

R11

R15

Titleist

905R

975J

909D Comp

910 D2

913 D2

917 D3

Wilson

Deep Red 305

D200

That's 45 drivers over essentially 22 years of playing full time.  Not counting the year or two I played in the early 80s with equipment handed down from my dad.  Even with all these, I'm somehow still feeling like I'm forgetting 1 or 2  :huh:

• Like 8

PING Rapture V2

TM R9

TM R11

TM Burner Superfast

TM Rocketballz

Cobra S3

King Cobra SS 

Nike MachSpeed Round

Adams Super LS

Adams Speedfast 12 LS

Callaway Big Bertha 2014

I think that's about it...

• Like 1

I don't think I have as an extensive list as yours but here goes.

TM:

R15

R7 Quad TP

Callaway:

FT5

Razr Fit Extreme

Cleveland:

TI 460

Titleist:

Nike:

VRS

I think that's it.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

Let's see...

Alpha Driver

Taylormade RBZ

Ping i15

Callaway XR

Taylormade R15

Taylormade Mini

Ping G30

Callaway XR16

Callaway XR16 Pro

Callaway Epic SZ

Callaway Epic

I think that's it....for now haha

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I don't think I have as an extensive list as yours but here goes.

TM:

R15

R7 Quad TP

Callaway:

FT5

Razr Fit Extreme

Cleveland:

TI 460

Titleist:

Nike:

VRS

I think that's it.

MDGolfHacker

That's odd, I would have guessed more from you, but there was that 3 or 4 year period, where you were on a buying moratorium  :D

Nicklaus Air Max 430

Callaway Big Bertha C4

Callaway X Tour Driver

Taylormade 07 Burner TP

Adams 9064LS

Ping i20

Mizuno JPX-850

Tour Edge E8 Beta

Really not that many in like 13 years of playing golf

• Like 1

Damn Carolina.... would you care to place a dollar figure on those 45 drivers? Gulp. $$$$$

Here's my memory...

Wooden: 

McGregor's as a kid - plywood?

Wilson Staff Tour Bloc II - maple

H&B Louisville - persimmon

Metal:

TaylorMade - ?

Slotline - ?

Great Big Bertha

Nike - their first driver

Ping Rapture

TaylorMade SLDR - current

As you can see I don't change drivers much. I think there were one or two I don't recall. I had a hard time initially switching from wood to metal and periodically went back and forth. I didn't really like my first Tmag metal as I remember not seeing any advantage. It was about the same size as my Louisville and felt harsh compared to actual wood.

• Like 1

Damn Carolina.... would you care to place a dollar figure on those 45 drivers? Gulp. $$$$$

Here's my memory...

Wooden: 

McGregor's as a kid - plywood?

Wilson Staff Tour Bloc II - maple

H&B Louisville - persimmon

Metal:

TaylorMade - ?

Slotline - ?

Great Big Bertha

Nike - their first driver

Ping Rapture

TaylorMade SLDR - current

As you can see I don't change drivers much. I think there were one or two I don't recall. I had a hard time initially switching from wood to metal and periodically went back and forth. I didn't really like my first Tmag metal as I remember not seeing any advantage. It was about the same size as my Louisville and felt harsh compared to actual wood.

Yeah, Plaid, not sure I want to know that number...ha   But to be honest, I probably only bought 1/2 those at retail, through trades and friends in the industry, many came at zero or little cost.    But yeah, you can tell I was/am always looking for the magical driver...ha

• Like 2

Yeah, Plaid, not sure I want to know that number...ha   But to be honest, I probably only bought 1/2 those at retail, through trades and friends in the industry, many came at zero or little cost.    But yeah, you can tell I was/am always looking for the magical driver...ha

I hear ya.

I'm kinda liking the new Epics I'm seeing a few guys playing. They look good at address and sound good to me too. I'll stick with my 2014 SLDR (it's just too damn reliable) this year and try a 2017 Epic next year. Maybe.

• Like 1

I hear ya.

I'm kinda liking the new Epics I'm seeing a few guys playing. They look good at address and sound good to me too. I'll stick with my 2014 SLDR (it's just too damn reliable) this year and try a 2017 Epic next year. Maybe.

I have hit the Epic a few times on a range, once was PAGolfer2017's at a local outing and the then last week when the Callaway Rep was out here, and both times I seemed to do pretty well with it.   But I'm holding off now, as I already have one 2017 driver inn the 917 and one on the way in the Srixon.  

• Like 1

That's odd, I would have guessed more from you, but there was that 3 or 4 year period, where you were on a buying moratorium :D

Ha ha ha, yep. I'm trying to remember if there was anything else I left off my list but I'm pretty sure this is accurate. I didn't include the Dunlop driver from the starter set though.

Doh.. How could I forget.. I also had a ping G15 too. That was my gamer for the longest time...

Forgot I also had a Cleveland Hi-Bore...

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

Everyone has so many! Uh... here's my list:

Cobra Bio Cell

Cobra King F7+ (current)

Bam! End of list.

• Like 3

I have hit the Epic a few times on a range, once was PAGolfer2017's at a local outing and the then last week when the Callaway Rep was out here, and both times I seemed to do pretty well with it. But I'm holding off now, as I already have one 2017 driver inn the 917 and one on the way in the Srixon.

Just go for a bag of 14 drivers like this guy....haha

IMG_3299.JPG

• Like 1

Mine isn't nearly as extensive as well, but I'm pretty happy with it none the less.

Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0

Taylormade R1

Nike Covert 2.0

Nike Covert Tour 2.0

Ping G30

Cobra Fly Z+ (still own)

Cobra King LTD

Taylormade M2 (trying out in the bag now)

On the list for next season is the Callaway Epic

• Like 1

Too many!!!!! Let's go with a ten year, no particular order

G5

Burner

Razor Hawk

R1

RBZ

Jet speed

SLDR

G30

Covert

Vapr

Vapr Pro

917 D3

XR16

M2

Epic ----keeper for a while

I'm sure I'm missing one or two

• Like 1

That's 45 drivers over essentially 22 years of playing full time. Not counting the year or two I played in the early 80s with equipment handed down from my dad. Even with all these, I'm somehow still feeling like I'm forgetting 1 or 2 :huh:

That averages a little over 2 per year, impressive! Any favorites off this list?

In order I gamed them

Wilson something
Orlimar Tri Metal
TaylorMade 320
TaylorMade r5
TaylorMade r11
TaylorMade RBZ Tour
Cobra Amp Cell
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha

Cobra Bio Cell Pro
Srixon 545
TaylorMade M1

• Like 1

Taylormade Burner (two times)

Ping Rapture (briefly)

Ping K15

Callaway BigBertha

Srixon z355 (very briefly)

Ping G30 SF Tec

Never owned one but played a Titleist model for a round a couple of years back when I was out of town and borrowing someone's backup set-nice driver, it was straight for me but short but probably had to do with the shaft being stiffer than I like on a driver.

In terms of feel, I always liked the TMs, Callaway was the longest but the Pings are the straightest for me. Current gamer is a Ping.

Future wishlist to try is probably the Bridgestone JGR. Waiting for the new version to come out and then may pick up a used one of the previous model.

Callaway  Steel Head

Nike.... very first one

Titleist 907 (triangle shape).... hated it!

Titleist 909

Titleist 910 D2

Titleist 913 D3... still in the bag