Our Sponsors

I was really happy to see that Bubba, Dustin and Matt Kuchar qualified for our Ryder Cup Team. After so many years of seeing the same guys playing, lately we are seeing the young guns make the team. In my view it adds a lot of spirit to the team. First of all these guys can really play. Secondly they have the enthusiasm to win. We'll be rooting for them.

Don McCobb

I was really happy to see that Bubba, Dustin and Matt Kuchar qualified for our Ryder Cup Team. After so many years of seeing the same guys playing, lately we are seeing the young guns make the team. In my view it adds a lot of spirit to the team. First of all these guys can really play. Secondly they have the enthusiasm to win. We'll be rooting for them.

Don McCobb

I agree. Last year seemed to be a "changing of the guard" year. I know I'll piss some people off, but I don't care: Tiger doesn't deserve to be a captains pick. I think this team will be just fine without him. We did pretty good in '08 without him... how could a slumping Tiger help, anyway? Besides, it's not like "world-beater" Tiger ever lead the US to any W's...

LOL... bet ya were ready for me to jump all over that Justin. Nahh... I can't disagree with you this time. TW has not earned a spot this year. That said, he did "finish" in the 12th spot this year, and if Pavin picks him then he will do so because he feels TW can contribute. His job is to build a TEAM, not player's bio's. I wish him the best of luck with that.

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•