Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Hello guys, 

Just wanted to introduce a great putting trainer and aid that can actually help out a lot of beginner or weekend golfer like myself. 

The Smart Putter launched on Kickstarter last week . Check it out here.

Now, as a putting practice gadget it's not for professional level golfers who seek and value grip/feel more 

than anything else. 

But for golfers like myself, who just suck when you land on green but just don't have the time to practice 

strokes or get used to reading elevation and stuff like that. 

Smart Putter has a built in sensor that would indicate the level balance of the putter with it's LED level indicators on the head. It also has a laser pointer that would guide the golfer with aim allowing the golfer to check the proper alignment between the putter , ball, and target. 

The point is. With the level indicators on the head of the putter, you can track your horizontal and stabilization movement without forfeiting your original stance. Therefore, just get in your stance and as your facing down on the putter as you would normally, you can instantly and constantly check your level balance. 

Does this thing stop there? Nope. 

It comes with a SMARTGOLF App. 

The Smart Putter sends live quaternion data (location/angle data from the head of the equipment) to the application for precise analysis and guidance. Now there are ALOT of training aids that attaches to your club and with connection with the app it would analyze your swing and also tell you how far you've hit. 

BUT most "pads" or attachable gadgets are put on shaft or the butt of the equipment. Which calls for a very limited and not so accurate analysis. Our application retrieves data from the head of the equipment which is where the gold is. 

The SMARTGOLF app is free and available in each respective application stores, it would provide data on the velocity, impact point, path, angle, and so on. 

If you want to hit the course rather than just practicing. Utilize the field mode where you would actually swing or putt on a virtual golf field. It's a mobile golf game, but rather than click some random power gauge to play.. you would actually swing or putt like you would at the field. 

Alright guys so again visit here if you guys are interested and let's work hard to hole it!

Any chance the mods could combine these advertising threads into one?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Archived