ngsimon09

Golf Podcasts?

Anybody listen to any? I've been listening to Fore Play, by barstool sports recently. Just a couple average dudes talking golf. They have pretty good guests- David Feherty, George Brett, Willy Wilcox, Wesley Bryan to name a few. Looking for something to listen to in my drives to/from work

• Like 1

Golf Unfiltered.

He is good, not a fan of a certain guest he has on  :D

Also like NoLayingUp  

He is good, not a fan of a certain guest he has on :D

Also like NoLayingUp

NoLayingUp is the other one I was trying to think of. I couldn't remember the name of it. I don't listen to a lot of podcasts but have enjoyed the ones I have from NLU.

• Like 2

NoLayingUp is the other one I was trying to think of. I couldn't remember the name of it. I don't listen to a lot of podcasts but have enjoyed the ones I have from NLU.

Yeah same here, I need to find more to listen to.  The No Laying Up with Rory was very good.   I'll have to search for the Fore Play one above.  I also listen to a bit of Srius XM Golf Station when on a long drive. 

• Like 1

I like the Foreplay guys but they can get on my nerves because they don't really know golf that well. Plus some of their takes are kind of childish and misinformed.

HUGE fan of the NoLayingUp guys and their podcast. The Trap Draw is also pretty good. 

TheFriedEgg golf podcast is also good. 

The Clubhouse with Shane Bacon is solid as well. 

There is also The First Cut Podcast with Kyle Porter. 

The Knockdown GOLFdotcom with Alan Shipnuck(spelling?) is also good.

I like all of the above with the Foreplay guys probably holding up the rear and NoLayingUp being the best. I'm also prolly forgetting some.

• Like 3

I like the Foreplay guys but they can get on my nerves because they don't really know golf that well. Plus some of their takes are kind of childish and misinformed.

HUGE fan of the NoLayingUp guys and their podcast. The Trap Draw is also pretty good. 

TheFriedEgg golf podcast is also good. 

The Clubhouse with Shane Bacon is solid as well. 

There is also The First Cut Podcast with Kyle Porter. 

The Knockdown GOLFdotcom with Alan Shipnuck(spelling?) is also good.

I like all of the above with the Foreplay guys probably holding up the rear and NoLayingUp being the best. I'm also prolly forgetting some.

Ah...thanks for that on Shipnuck, I like his writing but hadn't heard of his podcast. 

A Good Walk Spoiled and The ShackHouse podcasts are good too. 

Is a Good Walk Spoiled actually done by Feinstein, or did someone steal his title..ha  I know he's not everyone's taste, but I've gotten to know him a bit and enjoy his stories, probably just as much as he enjoys telling them...ha

Ah...thanks for that on Shipnuck, I like his writing but hadn't heard of his podcast. 

Is a Good Walk Spoiled actually done by Feinstein, or did someone steal his title..ha  I know he's not everyone's taste, but I've gotten to know him a bit and enjoy his stories, probably just as much as he enjoys telling them...ha

It's apparently "A Good Talk Spoiled." 

I've listened to this one the least but its pretty good. I liked what I heard. Can't remember who did the podcast but its an Irish guy who mostly covers Euro tour and some of the major stuff. 

• Like 1

It's apparently "A Good Talk Spoiled." 

I've listened to this one the least but its pretty good. I liked what I heard. Can't remember who did the podcast but its an Irish guy who mostly covers Euro tour and some of the major stuff.

Ah. Gotcha. A clever take off of the book title!!

I really enjoy Golf Science Lab with Cordie Walker. He does a great job and really dives into the nuts and bolts of the game.

Check it out!

The golf podcast with Michael Collins and Jason Sobel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this was a good interview with John Feinstein (it doesn't start until 20:50) .... I like Feinstein a lot and he's a good "insider" on the tour so it's nice to hear his thoughts on things...

https://www.acast.com/golfdigestpodcast/john-feinstein-on-ryder-cup-intrigue-schedule-chan

this was a good interview with John Feinstein (it doesn't start until 20:50) .... I like Feinstein a lot and he's a good "insider" on the tour so it's nice to hear his thoughts on things...

https://www.acast.com/golfdigestpodcast/john-feinstein-on-ryder-cup-intrigue-schedule-chan

Im fortunate i get to sit next to John for 15 to 20 games each basketball season. Its always An interesting conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I stumbled upon a website over the weekend.  The podcast series is outstanding.  The magazines appear to be somewhat expensive but I have to admit, I'm intrigued.  The latest podcast features Geoff Ogilvy talking about golf course architecture.  His take on course design is impressive.  It's a must listen!

"Elegantly disheveled" will be my go-to phrase from here on out in describing my view of the perfect golf course. 

https://www.golfersjournal.com/

I stumbled upon a website over the weekend.  The podcast series is outstanding.  The magazines appear to be somewhat expensive but I have to admit, I'm intrigued.  The latest podcast features Geoff Ogilvy talking about golf course architecture.  His take on course design is impressive.  It's a must listen!

"Elegantly disheveled" will be my go-to phrase from here on out in describing my view of the perfect golf course. 

https://www.golfersjournal.com/

[/url]

https://youtu.be/n0dlIP7z13Y

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Fairways of Life with Matt Adams has gone from SIRIUS/XM PGA Tour Radio to Live podcasts via their free app.

Great show, now it’s free for all.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Callaway ain’t bad, especially if you are a fan.

Taylormade has a new one from what I am seeing. I’ll be checking that out. Since I’m partial.