Our Sponsors

On 4/28/2020 at 2:07 AM, ElChapo305 said:

Golf Science Lab with Cordie Walker: Best for players interested in the subject of improving  their games via training, science, psychology and learning how to practice. The quality of the guests and teaching advice on this podcast is second to none. You can scroll through the library and I am sure you will find some episodes that appeal to you.  His youtube channel is awesome as well. 

NoPutts given: Is equal parts entertaining and informative. I think in the last few episodes the team has been gelling better and the banter is enjoyable. Also they discus MGS testings and tests.

GolfWRX: some good episodes but also many that are not of interest. Johnny Wunder needs to take some classes on interviewing.

TXG Podcast: Ian Fraser....enough said. Brlliant youtube channel on fitting and equipment.

I am more interested in playing, equipment and getting better, don't care as much what happening on the Tour.

I love podcasts and lately, in addition to podcasts that are related to golf, I increasingly listen to educational podcasts that help me learn. It is very important when you have difficulties learning something new in order to form the skills to correct the situation and improve understanding of the matter.

Edited by Marcus Evans
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been binging on no laying up podcasts. Cannot say enough good things about them, funny and I love the talk about the architecture of courses. I got hooked on their YouTube channel starting with s

... Imo curse words should be used for effect and I think there is a time and place for their use. But using them as an every day adjective is just a lazy use of the english language and additionally

Please listen to chasing scratch it’s amazing. Also another one of my favorites is the back of the range Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Posted Images

I'll listen to Get a Grip with Max Homa and Shane Bacon.  Some of the content is completely random, but I like hearing a pro's perspective on how courses play, the approach to the week's tourney, etc.  

• Like 2

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5; Aldila Rouge White 130 MSI 60S

:titelist-small: TS2 15 Deg; Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 70g 

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19 deg; Atmos HB TS 8S

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-gap; C-Taper lite 110S

:vokey-small: SM 8 56 08M and 60 12D

:Snell: MTB Black

Costco KS1

Bushnell Pro XE

1 hour ago, Gatorbob said:

I'll listen to Get a Grip with Max Homa and Shane Bacon.  Some of the content is completely random, but I like hearing a pro's perspective on how courses play, the approach to the week's tourney, etc.  

Max's perspective is extremely interesting.  Shane Bacon's perspective on the broadcast side of things from someone who plays to a +2 is appreciated as well.  Get a Grip has quickly become my favorite of the weekly rotation.  

5 hours ago, sixcat said:

Max's perspective is extremely interesting.  Shane Bacon's perspective on the broadcast side of things from someone who plays to a +2 is appreciated as well.  Get a Grip has quickly become my favorite of the weekly rotation.  

Well. Looks like I have a new podcast to go subscribe to.

• Like 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Big Bertha Mini (the :wilson_staff_small:  D7 is in time out)
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb