TESTERS WANTED! ×

Just in time for Father's Day: Xikar's 19th Hole Gift Set

GolfSpy Dave

• SPY VIP

The Xikar 19th Hole Gift Pack

http://www.xikar.com/products/gift%2Dsets/

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 1.jpg

Gift Giving Can Be Complicated...

Let's face it, there are times when we struggle to find the perfect gift. It can happen for a variety of reasons. Maybe we don't know someone well enough to know his or her tastes, or you've known someone for so long that you've exhausted every possible gift option. In either situation, it can take some real effort to come up with that special something.

Sometimes Father's Day can be a gift giving challenge. We've been around our dads for all of our lives, and his tie rack is about as full as it's going to get.

Well, if your dad is a golfer, and also a fan of a nice cigar, then I have the perfect gift box for you to give him: Xikar's 19th Hole Gift Pack.

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 5.jpg

Xikar Makes Great Cigar Accessories

I definitely associate the Xikar name with cool cigar stuff. I love my Xikar travel humidor that I reviewed for you few weeks back. However, that travel humidor is really low-level cool when compared to the other cigar stuff that Xikar makes. Take a quick trip around their site, and you will see lighters, cutters, and cases that are sure to drive your “I want that” impulses. I know that a Xikar Xi1 cutter has been on my want list for some time.

Xikar and Golf

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 2.jpg

With the 19th Hole Gift Pack, Xikar has created a unique gift box, pairing the passions of cigars and golf. Many of us enjoy a nice stick while on the course, placing us in the exact target market for a gift such as this. As an extra bonus, those of us who like to have unique toys in the golf bag, will be happy to know that all of the items in the box are only available in the 19th Hole gift box.

What's In the Box Dave?

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 3.jpg

The box itself is actually pretty cool, especially from a gift-giving standpoint. All of the items sit inside of the flip-top box, securely partitioned in a cut foam matrix. The box makes a statement, and really pops when one opens it. Love that in a present. There will be some Wow! for whomever opens the box. Anyway, on to the contents.

Par-Tee Bottle Opener

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 7.jpg

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 8.jpg

Though not technically a cigar accessory, the Par-Tee bottle opener is a nifty little opener. It's all metal, with a keychain ring attached. This could easily be your new daily key hauler, or affixed at the ready to your golf bag. I'm going to add it to my groove brush. The retracting cable attached to the brush will make for easy beer opening access.

19th Hole Ceramic Ashtray

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 4.jpg

Though you will probably not take this to the course, the 19th Hole Ceramic ashtray is the most “golf” thing in the box. You'll not be able to putt to it, but there is no mistaking where Xikar found their inspiration for the ashtray. It has a nice weight to it, with the ceramic construction giving you a bit more heft than plastic would (with a lot less burnt plastic as well).

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 6.jpg

If you have a golf-themed bar, or practice area at home, this ashtray would be a welcome addition. I can also see it living where you dump your golf in-the-pockets equipment. Tees, balls, tools, and so on would rest nicely in the confines of the cup.

Xi1 Sticks Cutter

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 9.jpg

Finally there is a uniquely decorated Xi1 cutter in the box. I love these cutters. The Xikar Xi1 cutter is the precision workhorse of cigar cutters. They last forever, and Xikar is willing to back that up claim with a lifetime repair or replace warranty. But more importantly, they are so cool to cut with!

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 11.jpg

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 10.jpg

The Xi1 has a little switch that unlocks the dual blades, opening up the hole for your cigar. From there, you place your cigar in the hole to your desired depth, and then push the blades together to cut. The blades are razor sharp, giving you a nice clean edge on the cigar. After cutting, the Xi1 cutter locks in the closed configuration, protecting both you and the blades. If nothing else, I find that cutting with the Xi1 adds another layer of satisfaction to my smoking experience. I'm enjoying the stick before I ever put a flame to it.

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 13.jpg

The logo on the Xi1 Sticks cutter matches the one on the Par-Tee bottle opener, and remember, these are both only available in the 19th Hole Gift set.

What's the Greens Fee?

Xikar Golf Gift Box - 12.jpg

The three items, and the perfect for giving gift box, have a retail price of $109.99. If you look at the individual pricing for Xikar cutters and ashtrays you'll see that this price is about dead on for just a cutter and ashtray. The bottle opener just adds to the value.

If you want to score one of these for your dad for Father's Day, or one for yourself, follow this link to the Xikar Gift Set page, and then scroll to the bottom of that page for the add to cart link. I'd be stoked to get one of these as a gift, and I bet you know someone who would as well.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

that ash tray is pretty dope...  If your looking for a cutter, check out the MTX multi-tool in their line.  Had mine for over 10 years and its still super sharp.

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

• SPY VIP

that ash tray is pretty dope...  If your looking for a cutter, check out the MTX multi-tool in their line.  Had mine for over 10 years and its still super sharp.

That's a cool option as well! Only weighting 1 oz is madness.

Here is the link to the MTX for the curious and lazy http://www.xikar.com/products/cutters/mtx%2Dmulti%2Dtool/#

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Archived