GolfSpy Dave

In for Review: Alphard eWheels Push Cart Motor

Our Sponsors

Posted an on course video :)

That is cool. If I was still living in CT I would definitely look hard and long at this unit.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Is it able to follow also?

Curently Gaming from out of my  :taylormade-small: cardbag with Click-N-Go cart or :taylormade-small: standbag,

all in a righthanded player version::

Driver:           :taylormade-small:   SLDR-S 460 14dgr, Fujikawa Speeder57 M flex.

Wood:           :taylormade-small:   RocketBallz stage2 Tour 3, rocketfuel70 regular shaft.

Hybrids:         :wilson_staff_small:  Fybrid 3 & 5, Proforce V2 regular.

Irons:            :taylormade-small:    Burner 3.0 4/P + 1,5cm superfast85 regular shaft.

Wedges:       :taylormade-small:    ATV 56 and 60 + 1,5cm KBS regular shaft.

Putter:           MLA Tour XDream 'Black Edition' Superstroke 3.0 slim (standard 34")

Ball's:            :nike-small: PD Long and others. (lakeball's/founded ball's i game allmost all!)

Rangefinder:        ZIYOUHU Chinese cheapOne

Garmin X40

GolfShot! for Android.

privileged to been testing the MLA Tour XDream BLACK EDITION SuperStroke 3.0 slim for MyGolfSpy!

I have seen this posted on Facebook and other places, seems pretty interesting, I've got a click gear 3.5 in the garage, might have to give it a try.

:cobra-small: King F7+ UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 6F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:cobra-small: King PuR Wedges 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 3.0 grip

Arccos Generation 1 Sensors on all clubs

Snell MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Purchased one during the launch of the product.  The production has had a few hiccups for fixing reliability issues but they are apparently getting them out for shipping soon.  Let you know how it goes if I get mine before the snow flies in the great white north...

Got mine about a month and a half ago. Used on for about 7 rounds. Originally purchased it on Kickstarter for a Bagboy Quad. They sent me the brackets for that specific cart. Only set up was taking the wheels off. Played with it for about 4 rounds with the Quad cart and it didn't turn very well. the turning response was not very good due to the two static front wheels.

Saw the eWheel at the local golf shop on a Rovic cart with a swivelling front wheel. Bought that cart and another set of brackets for the new cart. It's worked great on the course with the new cart and it's been great. 

Took a while to get used to using the remote and paying attention to the cart but it's been great the last couple of rounds. Makes the walk a lot better and not having to push the cart up hills has been great.

Was scared it would not last for a full round as the lights that tell you how much power you have left goes down really quickly. But I've had no problems with it lasting a full round. 

• Like 2

Driver: Ping G400 Max

Woods: 2016 TaylorMade M2

Hybrids: 2017 TaylorMade M2 - 3 & 4

Irons: 2017 TaylorMade M2 - PW -5i

Wedges: 56 - TaylorMade, 52 - Titleist - SM6 F-Grind, 50 - Cleveland RTX

Bought a QOD electric last month, but nothing but snow here since then.  :mad:

I picked the QOD after talking to guys that hated fiddling with the remotes. This one you use your hands like a push cart to steer it, but it's electric. Don't know yet if I'll regret that or not, but we'll see!

• Like 1

:callaway-small: GBB Epic 10.5&deg - Recoil ES 450 regular

:callaway-small: mini 1.5 14° - Recoil ES 450 regular

:callaway-small: XR OS 16 Hybrid (3-5) - Fubuki AT 55/60 regular shafts

:callaway-small: Apex (6-PW) - Recoil 65 F3 regular shafts 1°flat

:callaway-small: MD4 Tour Chrome wedges (50W/54S/58C) - S200 1°flat

:scotty-small: Futura X 34" - Superstroke Slim 3.0

Great device on my clic gear 3.5. If you don't have a push cart and are hoping to get the ewheels, I suggest the rovic cart with the swivel front wheel. The static front wheel still works great on grass. Don't try it on a hard surface. I like the flexibility of the low speed and walking with it. I play over 100 rounds per year so this device is awesome. I feel so much more refreshed after my round. Truly feels like you have a caddy. Charges quickly and you can easily get 27 holes per charge. Travels easily as well. Assembly was very straightforward as well. Hoping battery last 5 years plus.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

My interest is piqued again. I went back and read the review, videos and comments. I see they are available again this August if you plop down $25 for a reservation. (applied to purchase) The site says they retail for $599.99. Glad they're not $600 or It'd be out of my reach. I don't think I'll buy one at this time since I'd have to buy a new cart too. Seems to me you'd be better off if your cart has a swivel front wheel which my SM cart does not. Guess I'm not interested enough to buy both right now. I'm also curious how much replacement batteries cost. And... they will need replacement. Currently I don't see batteries offered for sale on their site but the warranty is 2 years including the batteries. So, I guess they figure (hope) they'll last 24 months. Hmmm?

• Like 2

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

There are a few of these popping up around my course. The older guys (late 60s upwards) are using them and swear by them.

CobraConnectChallenge3

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3 Hybrid - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 4-PW - True Temper XP95 Reg
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° -True Temper XP95 Reg
Putter:     :rife-putters-1: - LH - Two Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :srixon-small: Zstar

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 for the #cobraconnectchallenge3

Alphard eWheels: Hands Off Your Push Cart

@golfspy_dave .. are you still using this?

If yes .. what are the most useful features and how has the durability been, including the battery?

Has it rolled and maneuvered as expected on all different types of courses, turf conditions and terrains?

If no .. what detracted from its utility? Also, does the battery hold less charge after a number of uses/recharges?

Thx!!!
  • Like 2

WITB of an "aspiring" 😉 play-ah ...

Tour Edge Exotics EXS 3W/HL (17*; Tensei CK Blue)
Tour Edge Exotics EXS 7W (Tensei CK Blue)

Callaway Big Bertha 4H (Recoil ZTR)
Tour Edge HL4 #4 iron-wood (UST Mamiya)
Callaway Big Bertha CF19 6i (Recoil ZTR) / Apex CF16 7i-PW (Recoil ES 760)
Hogan Equalizer 50/54/58 black (Recoil ES 760 black SmacWrap)
Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g)

...all in a Datrek Hybrid bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push cart.

I actually have not used this in a while, but I did get and email yesterday that a new model may be coming out. No info as of yet, but I'll get it to you when I get it.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @golfspy_dave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I’ve been tempted to pull the trigger on one of these. I’ll be very interested to see what sort of updates they have on the new model.

Alphard Golf USA is currently offering free shipping on Club Booster purchases.

:ping-small:___________G400 LST 9* - Ping Tour 65 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:adams-small:_Super Proto DHY 21* - Matrix Ozik Altus hX3 S
:adams-small: _Idea MB2 4-PW - Matrix Program 130 6.5
:cleveland-small:_________RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
Bettinardi.png.e7ca0ee7ba785611a4a144e16b6b93ab.png___SS38 Armlock
k_sig.jpg.00b599e7e823c61015277de38ca16982.jpg___'18 4-piece
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan