Our Sponsors

(4) Testers Wanted

attachicon.gifWilson-Staff-D300-irons-6.jpg

Wilson Staff D300 Irons

We can make it official now - Wilson is back!

Back in the MyGolfSpy Community Review Program, that is. And somewhere Wilson Staffers like Sam Snead, Ty Webb and Shooter McGavin are smiling...

attachicon.gifShooter-McGavin.jpg

We're looking for 4 of you to test, review and keep a set of the Wilson D300 irons, with FLX Face Technology. Wilson's Players Irons take a back seat to no one,and its F-C-D irons classification system (Feel-Crossover-Distance) is as simple as it gets. We want to know if the

d300rons deliver the goods.

attachicon.gifWilson-Staff-D300-irons-7.jpg

Signing up is easy, and must be done in this thread.  Please tell us the following:

Your first name and home state/province:CT

Current handicap/avg score:14.5

Have you ever gamed Wilson irons? If so, which set? YES. dYNA CRAFT WILSON STAFF FROM 1969

What is your current iron set? MIZUNO JPX 850

We'll take applications into next week and will be announcing the testers here.  Good luck!

attachicon.gifWilson-Staff-D300-irons-1.jpg

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) Testers Wanted     Wilson Staff D300 Irons     We can make it official now - Wilson is back!   Back in the MyGolfSpy Community Review Program, that is. And somewhere Wilson Staffers like

After another marathon deliberation the testing committee has chosen our 4 testers.  Please join me in saying congrats to:   PunkrockDoc   Josmi15   Camcmart   Reesedw   I'm looking forward

I was at work when I first saw this, don't tell my boss!!! I kind of phoned it in the rest of my day! (I Work for the phone company) Then I went on my daily run, My feet never hit the ground!! 

Posted Images

Your first name and home state/province: David / Nevada

Current handicap/avg score: 19.8 / 88-100

Have you ever gamed Wilson irons? If so, which set? About 40 year ago Wilson Staff

What is your current iron set?  Wishon

Retired Engineer & Club Builder

Your first name and home state/province:  Bill -  Massachusetts

Current handicap/avg score: 3.9

Have you ever gamed Wilson irons? If so, which set? Yes many years ago - Wilson Staff forged irons

What is your current iron set? Mizuno JPX Forged

Gil

AZ

Demoed the C200's-liked them a lot

Current set- Cleveland CG16's, 1* flat,-2*loft (stronger), regular steel shafts, right handed, 6-GW

Your first name and home state/province:  Ben-CA

Current handicap/avg score: 12

Have you ever gamed Wilson irons? If so, which set? Yes, currently play LH Wilson Di9 irons with R graphite shafts.

I really like my current Wilsons, and would love to compare them with the new technology.

Steve

Maryland

Taylormade M2

First set of new irons were a set of Wilson Staff irons in the eighties, still have them in the garage

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

3wood: Ping G20

5 wood: Titleist 917f

irons Taylormade M2 6-PW

hybrids Taylormade 4 and 5

wedges: Titleist SM5 50/54/58

putter: Scotty Cameron Newport slotback