TESTERS WANTED! ×

Unofficial review – Bennington bags – no club chatter

chemclub

Just wanted to do a comparison review between the Bennington Quiet Organizer 9 Lite and the Quiet Organizer 14. It can be really hard to find any info about these bags, but they have been sporadically reviewed elsewhere and links are at the bottom of this post.

Basically, I have become really interested in quiet bag technology that protect your clubs from the noise of bag chatter . The offerings like OGIO Silencer seemed a little flimsy to me. I wondered how long the click-lock system in the bottom of the OGIO bag would stand up. For that reason I looked at the Bennington Quiet Organizer.

In general, left hand pic is the QO9, right hand pic is the QO14

Quick specs
QO9 Lite
Weight = 8.5 lbs
Height = 40-41 inches. For reference my current Hoofer 2 is 34-35 inches.
# of pockets = 10 pockets. A little smaller in general than the QO14.
Velcro/towel loop
Cart strap pass through

QO14
Weight = >11 lbs
Height 40-41 inches. For reference my current Hoofer 2 is 34-35 inches.
# of pockets = 12, maybe more, it's a lot. Big luxurious pockets too.
Plus small ones for pencils, tees and divot tool.
Vecro/towel loop
Cart strap pass through

no heads.jpg

The QO system seems to be the simplest and best design for zero chatter tech out there (IMHO). The irons just fall nicely into the slots for each individual club hole with no flimsy locking mechanism (all isolated from each other by internal dividers). There are no internal dividers for the wood slots in the QO9 in the center. Each slot on the QO14 is isolated. Putter slots in each bag are also isolated.

just top.jpg

The rubber tops are guaranteed not to break or crack and they certainly feel robust.

A nice little design feature is that the two longest iron slots are formed in such a way to accommodate hybrids.

I found the internal space for the QO9 a little more versatile than for the QO14. The QO9 internal space could easily store an Orange Whip or DST Compressor for example. But, the issue with the QO9 is that it can only sort 9 irons, which means I have one extra with my set up (4-Lob). I would probably just store my 4-iron in the center nestled between wood head covers so it doesn't rattle.

headcover-woes.jpg

I didn't really like the QO14 top for my wood head covers. I always keep the head cover on because I am paranoid about damage—same with keeping my push cart off of the green ;). My driver is 44.25” and the top tended to push the cover up and off unless I stuffed the knitted neck portion down a bit—which took extra time and could be an annoyance. I also think if your wood had the vintage-style covers that are longer and stiffer (all the rage right now), it would be even more of an issue. This seemed to be less of an issue with the QO9 central storage space. If you had Sumi Gs it likely wouldn't be a problem at all (http://www.sumi-g.com). In fact, I think those style of covers would work the best with the QO14.

The QO9 has what is called an exterior putter scabbard. I was initially really turned off by the look of the scabbard, but now I appreciate its function. The scabbard can accommodate large putter grips and any kind of putter head design. It also places the putter for easy grab and go. Other observations in comment/post #36 in this thread.

It's also really easy to grab a putter from the QO14 slot. It might look like the QO14 is better suited to blade head putters, but the design accommodates mallet heads just fine (see link 5 at the bottom in previous reviews).

pockets.jpg

I don't really geek out on pockets. I am a pretty light packer on the course. These bags come with tons of them though. In general the same pocket layout was on each bag, but the pockets were smaller on the QO9 relative to the QO14. The QO14 is also a much more luxurious bag, with thick padded pockets. The fit and finish is outstanding. The QO9 is the ‘lite' version. So the material is thin and all of the padding has been stripped out except for a few of the side pockets. There are two nice lift handles on the side of each bag for loading onto a riding cart.

beer.jpg

Both bags come with an insulated, water-tight, drink pocket. You can easily fit 4 regular cans and I would imagine tall boys wouldn't be an issue either.

One word of warning is that the drink pocket (located above the ball pocket) does rob space from the ball pocket when filled and vice versa. I only ever need one ball so this isn't an issue for me ;).

The rain hoods fit snug but provide plenty of room for the clubs.

I loaded the bags onto my Clicgear and ran around my bumpy back yard—no chatter!

Here are a few other pics of the QO9 Lite…

9cart.jpg

QO9 Lite cart strap pass through

9 cart strap.jpg

Here are a few other pics of the QO14…

14cart.jpg

QO14 cart strap pass through

14 cart strap.jpg

So which one am I going to go with?

I was originally set on the QO14 because I loved the look of it, but once I played around with them and started pulling clubs in and out, I think I might go with the QO9. The QO12 is also a popular bag but I didn't feel like buying 3 bags (note: I think the easy load handles on the QO12 are best for loading into the trunk).

QO9 Lite Pros
(1) Lighter – I typically push my bag and 3 lbs lighter is still lighter.
(2) I found the club spot in the center more versatile for storing woods with head covers and other items.
(3) I really like the way the irons flare around the outside in order—admittedly a subjective opinion—but it looks cool (see below).
(4) Slightly cheaper

QO9 Lite Cons
(5) Thin material to reduce weight. Not as nice or luxurious a bag as the QO14 (or QO12 from what I have read)
(6) Pockets are smaller – although still usable – not a huge issue for me.

heads-on.jpg

QO14 Pros
(1) Beautiful – the bag to end all bags
(2) Big pockets – tons of storage.
(3) Thick luxurious material.

QO14 Cons
(5) Pricier – though cheaper than the QO12
(6) A tad heavy – if you mostly ride don't worry about it.
(7) Wood slots were annoying with my head covers on. If you had Sumi Gs it likely wouldn't be a problem at all (http://www.sumi-g.com). In fact, I think those style of covers would work the best with the QO14.

A note on the Bennington Golf Company
A big con of these bags is that, despite the quality and design being top notch, Bennington does not strike me as a company that wants to get the word out. Their distribution is almost non-existent (I could only buy through http://www.intheholegolf.com) and the supply chain makes it so you wait several months for items to stock. No direct to consumer marketing or sales. I love an excellent sales pitch but their website lacks detail and the specs I got from the company over the phone were not always accurate.

If you don't have a place where I can check them out – at least have a gorgeous website full of pics for me to drool over.

Other reviews of Bennington bags. Some links are repetitive.
(1) https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?70462-New-Bennington-QO-14-cart-bag
(2) https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?70413-Bennington-bags-QO-12-or-QO-14
(3) https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?66808-Bag-Boy-Revolver-vs-Bennington-QO-9-vs-Ogio-Chamber
(4) https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?58575-Bennington-QO-14-review
(5) http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1147131-bennington-qo14-review/
(6) http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1217332-bennington-bag/
(7) http://blog.golfbagwarehouse.com/golf/bennington-quiet-organizer-golf-bags-a-closer-look/
(8) http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1378152-bennington-clip-lock-quiet-organizer/
(9) http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1316072-bennington-quiet-organizer-14/
(10) http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/814117-bennington-quiet-organizer-12/
(11) http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/7911-bennington-golf-lite-quiet-organizer/
(12) http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/607071-no-chatter-no-noise-cart-bag-choice-made/
(13) German site, https://www.golflaedchen.de/Bennington-Quiet-Organizer-14-QO14-Cartbag-Golfbag-Blau.html

Post if you have any questions - I will likely return one of the bags in a week or so.

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

Thanks for the awesome review! I really like how the 9 lays the clubs out in a circle. I have an OGIO Syncro 14 compartment bag, but the circular Organization still tends to let My clubs get out of order.

Even though they are a bit funky, the NEVRLOOZ ( http://www.nevrlooz.com) bags have great organization and you can change the liner/skin.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

Thanks McaseyM.

I looked at the NEVRLOOZ. It looks like a great system, but I couldn't get past the fact that you have to actively clip the iron into the bag. Lazy? sure I'll admit it. But the Bennington system you don't think about. Plus it would burn me up if I accidentally cracked or broke one of the plastic clips.

I agree about how the 9 lays out the clubs. The 14 alternates the clubs on either side because of the shape of the top, but the 9 has a nice pleasing arrangement. I still go back and forth on that putter scabbard though.  

Thanks Chemclub on the thorough review. I have been looking around at this segment of the bag market. I just checked and they do have Bennington bags on Amazon thru 3rd party sellers.

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Thanks for the reminder Jiro - I bought the QO9 through Amazon and the QO14 through in-the-hole. 

I was hoping for some more detailed photos and some product info. That is Bennington's fault for not providing. I didn't even know what the putter scabbard looked like until I got the bag!  Also, they often go out of stock without telling you and its 4 months at least before they have them in.

I highly recommend all of their bags despite my complaints above.

Thanks for the reminder Jiro - I bought the QO9 through Amazon and the QO14 through in-the-hole.

I was hoping for some more detailed photos and some product info. That is Bennington's fault for not providing. I didn't even know what the putter scabbard looked like until I got the bag! Also, they often go out of stock without telling you and its 4 months at least before they have them in.

I highly recommend all of their bags despite my complaints above.

Great review! You are the first person to give a real thorough look at these sweet bags! Definitely an investment worth making.

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Great review! You are the first person to give a real thorough look at these sweet bags! Definitely an investment worth making.

Thanks Fire. I would love to read some quality reviews on here about other no-chatter bags and organizers. If you folks have them please post!

Also, I would be remiss to not mention this company that also makes bag tops with a similar concept. I have no experience with them but they are much cheaper than Bennington. Might speak to quality but I don't know.

http://foundersclub.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=24

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE...

I have now played one walking/push-cart round and one riding cart round with each bag.

(intheholegolf.com says that you can play the equipment for up to 60 days so I decided to put that policy to the test. Plus, it's not like the bag goes through hell or anything).

I still prefer the QO9 lite.

1) I have come to really like the putter scabbard, especially when riding. The height of the scabbard tube makes it so easy to grab the putter in and out. The height of these bags is such that you have to extend your arm higher than a normal bag if you are taking the putter from the top of the bag as in the QO14. Not a huge issue, but the QO9 was just so easy for one-handed grab and go. 

2) The QO14 doesn't really look wider standing next to the QO9 but it certainly seems bigger on the push-cart and riding cart. I am just more used to smaller bags having used a Hoofer 2 all my life. The QO9, with its lack of padded pockets, is more my style. I can access all of the pockets on the QO9 very easily even with my playing partner's bag on the cart. The QO14 was just bigger.

3) The head cover issue of the QO14 mentioned in my original review was, well, an issue. My hybrid cover almost came off during my riding round (I noticed it before it completely fell off). An annoyance that I don't feel like dealing with. 

4) The central space on the QO9 performed well - no club binding. Again, I do like the esthetically pleasing way that the QO9 positions the irons in order. 

UPDATE...

I have now played one walking/push-cart round and one riding cart round with each bag.

(intheholegolf.com says that you can play the equipment for up to 60 days so I decided to put that policy to the test. Plus, it's not like the bag goes through hell or anything).

I still prefer the QO9 lite.

1) I have come to really like the putter scabbard, especially when riding. The height of the scabbard tube makes it so easy to grab the putter in and out. The height of these bags is such that you have to extend your arm higher than a normal bag if you are taking the putter from the top of the bag as in the QO14. Not a huge issue, but the QO9 was just so easy for one-handed grab and go.

2) The QO14 doesn't really look wider standing next to the QO9 but it certainly seems bigger on the push-cart and riding cart. I am just more used to smaller bags having used a Hoofer 2 all my life. The QO9, with its lack of padded pockets, is more my style. I can access all of the pockets on the QO9 very easily even with my playing partner's bag on the cart. The QO14 was just bigger.

3) The head cover issue of the QO14 mentioned in my original review was, well, an issue. My hybrid cover almost came off during my riding round (I noticed it before it completely fell off). An annoyance that I don't feel like dealing with.

4) The central space on the QO9 performed well - no club binding. Again, I do like the esthetically pleasing way that the QO9 positions the irons in order.

Do either of these have a hard shell or tube where if the pockets have items they don't sag inwards making putting clubs back in a chore?

The Titleist bag I have now, if you put anything in any of the pockets it sags in and putting clubs in, they gets stuck or need to be muscles back in

My Mixed-Bag:

Do either of these have a hard shell or tube where if the pockets have items they don't sag inwards making putting clubs back in a chore?

The Titleist bag I have now, if you put anything in any of the pockets it sags in and putting clubs in, they gets stuck or need to be muscles back in

An excellent question and a feature I forgot to mention in the original write up above.

Yes, there is a shell/tube of plastic that wraps around the club section and separates it from the pockets. I stuffed some clothes in one of the side pockets and didn't notice any change when pulling clubs in and out.

The plastic shell/tube is pretty rigid but will buckle a bit if you push on it hard enough. I would imagine if you really stuffed the pockets it could buckle in and impinge on the clubs. But if you load your bag that full for the course you might have other problems.

An excellent question and a feature I forgot to mention in the original write up above.

Yes, there is a shell/tube of plastic that wraps around the club section and separates it from the pockets. I stuffed some clothes in one of the side pockets and didn't notice any change when pulling clubs in and out.

The plastic shell/tube is pretty rigid but will buckle a bit if you push on it hard enough. I would imagine if you really stuffed the pockets it could buckle in and impinge on the clubs. But if you load your bag that full for the course you might have other problems.

That feature in the lite as well?

My Mixed-Bag:

That feature in the lite as well?

Yessir

Both bags have it. 

I also noticed that bennington updated the QO9-lite (according to their website). 

http://benningtongolf.com/products/quiet-organizer-9-lite/

A little bit of a bummer for me since the new ones look like they have some great colors. They only had 3 color options in the (now older) style that I bought, and the all black was the only one I could stand.

The new ones look like the pockets are laid out a little differently. I don't see the pockets associated with the section that lifts to cover the cart strap. Fewer pockets maybe?

And you can just make out the putter scabbard!

old styles still available on inthehole.com

Casey likey that Canon Grey and white

Casey likey that Canon Grey and white

You really missed an opportunity McaseyM!

"Casey likey that Canon Grey and whitey"

I like the midnight blue with orange.

You really missed an opportunity McaseyM!

"Casey likey that Canon Grey and whitey"

I like the midnight blue with orange.

what did i miss?

what did i miss?

Just a bad dad joke perhaps, but you missed a nice little rhyme

"Casey likey that Canon Grey and white-Y"

• 2 weeks later...

Just a final post that after much tinkering, I am officially a QO9-lite user.

If anyone has any opinions on the QO12 and would be willing to share them here please post. It seems to be a really popular bennington option.

Thanks for the excellent write up on these bags, when I bought my last bad I looked at the Bennington bags but the reviews I read talked a lot about the head Cover issues and I didn't really like that, especially since most ate using the vintage covers these days.

So you aren't seeing the head cover issues with the QO9?

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Thanks for the excellent write up on these bags, when I bought my last bad I looked at the Bennington bags but the reviews I read talked a lot about the head Cover issues and I didn't really like that, especially since most ate using the vintage covers these days.

So you aren't seeing the head cover issues with the QO9?

Thanks TBT - No, I am not having head cover issues with the QO9 top.

The reason I looked at the QO9 vs the QO14 is that I thought they were the most different in terms of their wood space. The QO12 top (picture below from google images) might be somewhere in between the 9 and 14. Did you read those reviews about the 12 or 14? I really haven't seen a lot of QO9 reviews but I am really happy with it. I just like how much "unorganized" space it gives me and I am still playing around with what club goes where.

The QO9 has a center space very similar to the QO12 below, but then also has a larger open space for whatever you want on the side. Plus, like I said previously, I have really come to like the putter scabbard. 

QO12 top

165565.jpg

QO9 has extra space off to the left hand side

just top.jpg

A word on pockets.

I said the cooler pocket was insulated because I was parroting what the Bennington website said. I have to say it is not insulated. It is water tight so you could add ice, but the cooler pocket won't keep things cool like a normal cooler would—at least in my experience.

I will also say that I like the lined valuables pocket on the QO9 better than the QO14. The valuables pocket on the QO9 is large and located right above the cooler pocket for easy access on your push or riding cart. The QO14 has two smaller pockets located on each side of the bag. They just are not as easily accessible or useful to dump all your stuff into.

• 1 month later...

A word on handles.

Nothing major, but for the QO9 (and the QO14 for that matter) you need two arms to load it into your trunk. One to grab the strap or handle at the foot of the bad and the other to grab the top lip of the bag—there is not top handle like there is on the QO12.

The "suitcase handle" on the QO9 and QO14 is on the back (the side that would face the cart) and opposite to the side with all of the pockets (front - facing out). That means if you load by the suitcase handle, you lay the bag down on the pockets. The bag even looks upside down.

Just took some getting used to because I would always load my hoofer one handed in to the trunk and be off.

Like I said, nothing major and I am really nitpicking here, but perhaps this is an explanation for the recent QO9 redesign which places the suitcase handle in a more traditional position. 

http://benningtongolf.com/products/quiet-organizer-9-lite/

I still absolutely love my bag though. No iron head covers needed and no noise on the cart.

Awesome review CC, I currently use a Ogio Chamber bag which I have been using for the last almost 4 years and still looks in great shape (playing once or twice a week). If I am riding the clubs are locked in place and keeps my clubs silent, I noticed if I keep my driver or 3 wood in the back it can a little difficult to pull it out because it hits the carts rooftop, so I tend to put my woods on the side for easier access. If I am pushing a cart, the cart is placed at a 45 angle and if you have standard grips, the club may twist during walking the course, due to the grips wearing down or the locking mechanism getting stretched out. I recently installed mid size grips and my irons are securely locked, now I'm afraid to switch to standard grips because the locking chambers might be stretched out :(

All in all it is a great bag, a little on the heavy side when it's filled all of my. I also looked at buying the one you have but I just didn't like the way all the clubs sat in the bag.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Awesome review CC, I currently use a Ogio Chamber bag which I have been using for the last almost 4 years and still looks in great shape (playing once or twice a week). If I am riding the clubs are locked in place and keeps my clubs silent, I noticed if I keep my driver or 3 wood in the back it can a little difficult to pull it out because it hits the carts rooftop, so I tend to put my woods on the side for easier access. If I am pushing a cart, the cart is placed at a 45 angle and if you have standard grips, the club may twist during walking the course, due to the grips wearing down or the locking mechanism getting stretched out. I recently installed mid size grips and my irons are securely locked, now I'm afraid to switch to standard grips because the locking chambers might be stretched out :(

All in all it is a great bag, a little on the heavy side when it's filled all of my. I also looked at buying the one you have but I just didn't like the way all the clubs sat in the bag.

20170531_115843.jpeg

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Man I want one of those bag tags badly. They look so sweet.

Great write-up chemclub. These look like awesome bags.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

attachicon.gif20170531_115843

Looks like that bag is working out well for you. Still in great shape!

What you described about the locking mechanisms wearing out is what lead me to look into non-mechanical quiet bag systems. Although, it sounds like you play a lot more than me and the bag is standing up. 4 years is pretty good. In another 4 years you can just put on oversize grips  :D

Another reason I went with Bennington is that I wanted to keep options open for an Arccos system. Does the locking mechanism work with those Arrcos data tracking tags you screw into the butt of the grip? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've had all 3 bags and am currently on the qo14.

The 9 is a great bag with seperate putter slot but if you game 10 irons then it falls short, there is space for a single club in the bag but to me was annoying.

The 12 was a great built bag and in terms of looks was the winner for me but the putter slot did my head in and I hated having to feed a golf cart strap through the bag every time I used a cart.

The 14 has a great putter slot, lift up compartment for the cart strap and just well built. The only downers for me are the looks and the driver/ fairway slots which for some head covers could be annoying.

Nice review chemclub, even though my current bag has only been with me for a year, I always have my eyes open for something new. Will keep an eye on this brand

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Hi, I've had all 3 bags and am currently on the qo14.

The 9 is a great bag with seperate putter slot but if you game 10 irons then it falls short, there is space for a single club in the bag but to me was annoying.

The 12 was a great built bag and in terms of looks was the winner for me but the putter slot did my head in and I hated having to feed a golf cart strap through the bag every time I used a cart.

The 14 has a great putter slot, lift up compartment for the cart strap and just well built. The only downers for me are the looks and the driver/ fairway slots which for some head covers could be annoying.

I agree with all of your assessments of the various models above. I am less bothered by the 9 irons slots in the QO9 as my 4i nestles nicely between the head covers of my 3w and 3h in the middle space so it doesn't move or rattle. It might be nice to have a 10th iron slot but that would take away from the free space in the middle of the QO9 so I am ambivalent as to that being a better design. 

Nice review chemclub, even though my current bag has only been with me for a year, I always have my eyes open for something new. Will keep an eye on this brand

I am really happy with the bag overall. I think it is a great alternative to buying iron head covers.

Archived