Truvis Technology

Love the design. I prefer the white background to the yellow, primarily because I have trouble seeing the yellow/black design on the fairway, until I am around 100 yds from the ball.

• Like 1

This pattern made me crazy, like the chrome soft plain white ball. 

While in my local Dicks Sporting Goods store, the callaway rep had given them white with green, truvis, which I dont get because that seems to me to be harder to see

51909255809__A003ECD3-B261-4113-AF80-A930405CC74D.JPG

• Like 2

Driver  :titelist-small: TS 2, Hzrdus Smoke Black Stiff 9.5* Setting, A2

Fairway Wood:   :ping-small: G30 Stiff Shaft

Hybrid:   :titelist-small: TS2 19* Hzrdus Smoke Black Stiff shaft

Irons:     :titelist-small: 718 AP1 (4-PW) AMT Red Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX4 52* 56*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

I played a sleeve and didn't mind the Truvis pattern as much as I thought I would. I'll echo the sentiment that my favorite shots with it were greenside, as you can really see what the ball is doing as it spins, checks, releases, etc.

I didn't switch to making it my primary ball as I prefer the feel of the Srixon Z-Star, particularly off the tee (the Chrome Soft felt too, well, soft to me). If I weren't playing the Srixon, though, this ball would be in the mix for me.

I played a sleeve and didn't mind the Truvis pattern as much as I thought I would. I'll echo the sentiment that my favorite shots with it were greenside, as you can really see what the ball is doing as it spins, checks, releases, etc.

I didn't switch to making it my primary ball as I prefer the feel of the Srixon Z-Star, particularly off the tee (the Chrome Soft felt too, well, soft to me). If I weren't playing the Srixon, though, this ball would be in the mix for me.

Try the CHrome soft X, it "feels" a little harder of the face. It reacts very similarly to the Chrome Soft off the face, but has a sound and feel that most are accustomed to.

• Like 1

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Chrome soft didn't agree off the tee miss the Vice Pro Plus in red

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

My son found one of the black and yellow on the course and it's been the only ball he has played since (past couple of weeks).  He confused me last week when he looked like he was lining up a putt during a tournament with one of these balls and I wasn't sure how that was going to work, but I found out later the "Chrome Soft" lettering is setup as an alignment aid.  As others have said, the main benefit seems to be the visual aid it provides around the green.  

Driver:  :titelist-small: - 915 D2 (9.5) - Diamana S+ Blue 60

3 Wood:  :taylormade-small: - Rocketballz Stage 2 Tour (13) - Stiff 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: - RBZ Stage 2 Rescue (19) - Stiff

Hybrid:  :titelist-small: - 816 H1 (23) - Reg

Irons:  :titelist-small: - 714 AP2 - 5-AW - XP95 Stiff

Wedges:  :titelist-small: - Vokey SM5 - 54/58

Putter:  :titelist-small: - Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 - 35in