Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Guitars

Shankster

Yeah Prince was great- check out the video where here plays at the Rock and Roll hall of fame...

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

There have been some amazing guitarists over the years, great talent, I'm glad I grew up in that era where we so many of them, the 80's, it's funny when my kids say oh, I love this song, and I'm like, I remember when it first came out.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I can't play a lick, but I love guitar players. Who are your favorites? I'll chime in with mine after I see what some of you "players" have to say.

Not technically the best, but I vote for David Gilmour (pink floyd).  Every song has an amazing solo with the focus on music, not just playing as many notes as possible.

:ping-small:G410 plus driver,:taylormade-small:Aeroburner 3W, :cobra-small:F6 Baffler 
:callaway-small:XR 4, 5 hybrids
:titleist-small:2021 T300 6 - GW, SW irons
:callaway-small: Mack Daddy CB 58/12 wedge
Axis1 Rose putter

Alternates: Srixon ZX4 MKII irons

• 4 months later...

Gonna resurrect an old thread to brag on my oldest daughter.  This band was formed in November.  None of the kids are older than 13, none have played music longer than 3 years and they are booked solid through the rest of the calendar year.  They are playing a 45 minute set at MerleFest this Saturday with Jamey Johnson, Brandy Clark, Kris Kristofferson, and Steve Martin's band (yes, that Steve Martin).

• 1 year later...

I'd take the one in the middle.

Once all this is done, I'm moving my Squier SE Strat for a Tele. Now that it's fixed up and I've been playing it, I've realized why I've gotten rid of every other Strat I've owned. Even with a pickup upgrade, I'm just not a fan of their tone.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I'd take the one in the middle.
Once all this is done, I'm moving my Squier SE Strat for a Tele. Now that it's fixed up and I've been playing it, I've realized why I've gotten rid of every other Strat I've owned. Even with a pickup upgrade, I'm just not a fan of their tone.

The first two on the left are matte finish, the right one is a gloss.

I’ve played all mahogany guitars before, they are too bland in the middle for me. Bright high notes, medium low notes, but the middle gets drowned out.

I love the way they look though.

Majored in Music in college (Sax), from there was a Musician in the Navy, lead Alto for the Navy show band Anchormen years ago....After that did studio work around Chicago then down to Florida, Disney musician for a number if years then went on to picking Banjo at a number of country places and jam sessions. I still have a Banjo, don't pick it much anymore. takes away from golf!!!

Chris

Banjo in Chicago.JPG

Edited by LeftyHawk

Far and Sure......

:callaway-small:          GBB Epic  11*             

:callaway-small:               GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small::             G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*,60*                                                         

:cleveland-small:         Huntington Beach Soft #4

:bridgestone-small:   Tour B RX

I played Bass and sang in a ton of Classic Rock bands for 45 years. Retired from it in 09. Not much fun carrying equipment at 1:30 in the morning when it's 10 below 0 temps. 

band.thumb.jpg.f804a4d9f6b546e6909fe9a04cb31ed3.jpg

Ping G430 Driver, 19° Hybrid, Ping Anser 23° Hybrid, Mizuno 923 Hot Metal 6-GW, Ping 54°&58° Glides, Scotty Cameron 5.5

I played Bass and sang in a ton of Classic Rock bands for 45 years. Retired from it in 09. Not much fun carrying equipment at 1:30 in the morning when it's 10 below 0 temps. 

I know that well. My dad is a bassist, I always had to help lug the gear...

Pretty sure he bought the heaviest stuff he could find just to punish me for being such a “nice kid”

5 minutes ago, braincramp said:

Same, but with drums. Lugging those things home at 2am got real old after a bit. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Man, quarantine does some crazy things to people doesn’t it? After about a 4 year hiatus, I bought a new acoustic guitar: https://www.ibanez.com/common/product_artist_file/file/p_region_AW54_OPN_1X_04.png

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"