Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

The Golf Club 2 (Video Game)

null

The Golf Club 2 releases Junes 27th on XB1, PS4, and PC

I spend a ton of hours in the original game and I cannot wait for the new one to drop!

https://youtu.be/unQNpwaS4JA

http://thegolfclubgame.com/2017/05/01/golf-club-2-release-date-june-27th/

Rise to fame and fortune in the largest, most dynamic golf game ever created. Assemble and join online Societies with friends, compete in tournaments, and earn money to climb the ranks in golf's largest gaming community.

The Golf Club 2 offers a dynamic, single-player Career mode, infinite hours of interactive golfing with online opponents, a new and improved course creator, cutting-edge swing mechanics, and a host of brand new, lush environments – all blending together seamlessly to create your dream golfing experience.

-KEY GAME FEATURES-

Become a Pro in Career mode.
Progress through a custom or pre-designed season by winning games and upgrading your clothing and gear, facing more difficult competition as you go.

Take your Society to the Top.
Create or join multiple online Societies and challenge other clubhouses in tournaments to earn money and climb the ranks, constantly representing your team in every game you play.

Improve your Game.

Play 100,000+ user-generated courses (from The Golf Club and The Golf Club 2) to test and improve your skills, plus compete in full seasons and major tournaments, either solo or with your golf Society.

Create Dynamic Golf Courses.
Build any golf course you can imagine with the largest collection of props, tools, water features, bridges, vehicles, crowds, and more!

Enhanced Swing Mechanic.
Perfect your stroke with the new Tempo swing, allowing for more control and a greater payoff with each shot.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks amazing. I used to get down on TW 2000 I think. The one before the Masters Version. 400+ yard drives, albatrossing every par 5, most of the par 4's had got mad when I had to settle for anything less than an ace on the par 3's.. man I miss that game.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

That looks amazing. I used to get down on TW 2000 I think. The one before the Masters Version. 400+ yard drives, albatrossing every par 5, most of the par 4's had got mad when I had to settle for anything less than an ace on the par 3's.. man I miss that game.

This game is much more simulation than arcadey.  In fact, wit the right computer and launch monitor you can actually use The Golf Club as a full blown simulator - playing the courses you and others design.  Pretty crazy.

Count me in for Xbox one.

The crowd looks weird and disinterested which is a real turn off.They have the capabilities to make an awesome golf game . Be nice to get something graphically like the MLB The Show for example.No excuse by these companies to bring out junk.But looks like my golfer can wear blue jeans 👍👍

Keep it in the short stuff

Yes finally! Been looking forward to this for so long now. Now, should I get it on PC or PS4?

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

PS4!

That was my first choice. I wonder if it's going to have 4k support, because that would be excellent!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Loved the first one! So happy there is a second one coming out.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I'll either be on PS4 or PC. Leaning towards PS4 since it looks like more MGS members play there.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

This looks awesome!!! I used to play some tiger woods and it sounds like it is time to get back into a golf game

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

That was my first choice. I wonder if it's going to have 4k support, because that would be excellent!

Unfortunately no ps4 pro support (4k or hdr), but they said boost mode on ps4 pro would provide some performance improvements

Looks like fun. What's your favorite parts of the game?

Designing courses is a incredible and there are some talented people out there who create amazing courses to play. There are even some near perfect recreations of real courses (ie Magnolia National (Augusta), Pine Valley, etc)

Count me in for Xbox one.

The crowd looks weird and disinterested which is a real turn off.They have the capabilities to make an awesome golf game . Be nice to get something graphically like the MLB The Show for example.No excuse by these companies to bring out junk.But looks like my golfer can wear blue jeans

The Golf Club is made by an indie (tiny) developer called HB Studios.  MLB the Show is made by Sony.  The Golf Club's budget is literally less than 1/100th of the MLB the Show's.

I've been eyeing this for PS4. Looks like I'll have to pick it up!

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Is this anything like Tiger Woods for the WII?? LOL 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

I wonder if the course designee will be easier for PS4. I loved that aspect of it, but really struggled with it on PS4 and I heard PC as you could imagine was much easier.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I wonder if the course designee will be easier for PS4. I loved that aspect of it, but really struggled with it on PS4 and I heard PC as you could imagine was much easier.

The made a lot of aspects of it easier from what the developers have said on their message board.  I believe they plan on doing a livestream in the next week or so to show off the new course designer.  

The Golf Club is made by an indie (tiny) developer called HB Studios.  MLB the Show is made by Sony.  The Golf Club's budget is literally less than 1/100th of the MLB the Show's.

no. No no.Back in the day.Companies like Sierra sports/ and Front page made some of the best golf sims out.The golf club 1 couldn't even get the character models right when hitting off of side hill lie-or bunker shot.Was a great game;However, they have a ton to prove to me In this new one.The golf game sims are miles behind the technology available.Hope this new one impresses me like no other.We deserve a good golf sim

no. No no.Back in the day.Companies like Sierra sports/ and Front page made some of the best golf sims out.The golf club 1 couldn't even get the character models right when hitting off of side hill lie-or bunker shot.Was a great game;However, they have a ton to prove to me In this new one.The golf game sims are miles behind the technology available.Hope this new one impresses me like no other.We deserve a good golf sim

Alright well I'll enjoy it regardless less. I'm sure there's a gamed out there for you to call home

Anyone hear when this will be out for skytrak?

Also I'm in for xbox gt- SHIFTY OO9

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:callaway-small: Paradym 9 degree Driver

:wilson-small: DYNAPWR 3 wood

:callaway-small: Apex 21  PW-4 Iron

:cleveland: CBX 50 degree

:cleveland: CBX 54 degree

:cleveland: CBX2 58 degree

:vokey-small: SM6 62 Degree   

:EVNROLL: ER2 Putter

Sorry guys but I won't be joining club. I know you're all disappointed. I looked at the preview of the game and it appears pretty impressive. But at 62 I'm not a gamer guy and never will be.  Don't own any and don't want it. I'm a guy that grew up without games like this. But I did watch TV on saturday mornings for a couple of hours. I was raised on being productive and being outdoors playing real games or inventing others.Things like baseball, riding bikes. exploring, fishing, stalking* the neighborhood wildlife with my BB gun*, swimming ,etc, etc. We'd build our own wooden push car race cars and make backyard pole vaulting sets. Play whiffle ball and front yard football. I could go on forever. It was fantastic.

I certainly as an adult don't want to spend hours on hours of my life in front of a computer game. I'd rather play real golf and practice, piddle around my house, gardening, tinker in the garage, travel, entertain with friends, etc., etc. Watching TV is bad enough. And it's mostly crap. Ugh!

* if any SJW (Social Justice Warriors) are reading please don't report me to the FBI police.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

• SPY VIP

Sorry guys but I won't be joining club. I know you're all disappointed. I looked at the preview of the game and it appears pretty impressive. But at 62 I'm not a gamer guy and never will be. Don't own any and don't want it. I'm a guy that grew up without games like this. But I did watch TV on saturday mornings for a couple of hours. I was raised on being productive and being outdoors playing real games or inventing others.Things like baseball, riding bikes. exploring, fishing, stalking* the neighborhood wildlife with my BB gun*, swimming ,etc, etc. We'd build our own wooden push car race cars and make backyard pole vaulting sets. Play whiffle ball and front yard football. I could go on forever. It was fantastic.

I certainly as an adult don't want to spend hours on hours of my life in front of a computer game. I'd rather play real golf and practice, piddle around my house, gardening, tinker in the garage, travel, entertain with friends, etc., etc. Watching TV is bad enough. And it's mostly crap. Ugh!

* if any SJW (Social Justice Warriors) are reading please don't report me to the FBI police.

I'm sure you won't be missed lol

I will mention that today I've played golf, grocery shopped, bought new tropical fish (hobby), updated my flower planters on the patio, did a photoshoot, played 15 minutes of games, piddled around the house and am now firmly planted in front of the TV watching golf. There's time for everything in life. 😁

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Sorry guys but I won't be joining club. I know you're all disappointed. I looked at the preview of the game and it appears pretty impressive. But at 62 I'm not a gamer guy and never will be. Don't own any and don't want it. I'm a guy that grew up without games like this. But I did watch TV on saturday mornings for a couple of hours. I was raised on being productive and being outdoors playing real games or inventing others.Things like baseball, riding bikes. exploring, fishing, stalking* the neighborhood wildlife with my BB gun*, swimming ,etc, etc. We'd build our own wooden push car race cars and make backyard pole vaulting sets. Play whiffle ball and front yard football. I could go on forever. It was fantastic.

I grew up that way as well.But the new tech is kinda fun for all ages.You buy an Xbox one and this game and we can play.This game is actually enjoyable and maybe the only one i relate with.Im not in the other stuff.Plus they have over 100,000 courses to play.

Archived