TESTERS WANTED! ×

The ever revolving door known as Yungkory's WITB

Fantastic setup you got. I would definitely game your setup as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Nice looking bag! Shame those Nike irons never felt right to me. Looked good

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I'm used to playing Ping Eye 2s which have a pretty thin top line. Anything that is too thick just throws me off at address. I love the feel of these when I pure them, especially the 8i and below. Contemplating going stiffer in shaft to like a 105 S300 to see what kind of ball flight I would get (mine is a little high) but these are doing well for me right now.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I'm used to playing Ping Eye 2s which have a pretty thin top line. Anything that is too thick just throws me off at address. I love the feel of these when I pure them, especially the 8i and below. Contemplating going stiffer in shaft to like a 105 S300 to see what kind of ball flight I would get (mine is a little high) but these are doing well for me right now.

I've heard lots of good things about them and I tried them not long after they'd come out and I had a chance to hear opinions, but just didn't do it for me

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Great looking bag!

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

Finally finished going through my clubs and updating. As some of you might know, I stopped playing golf for about 6 years, and the last time I played regularly was probably 10 years ago. Fell back in love with the sport after my first round back 2 months ago, but playing the same sticks I've had since high school wasn't exciting, so over the last 2 months I've worked through all of them and replaced everything!

Old setup:

Callaway 454 Big Bertha

Callaway Big Bertha 3W (the original ones)

4-PW Ping Eye 2

Callaway X-12 gap wedge

Cleveland SW - don't remember the name

Ping b60i - the original isopur one from the 90s

Now on to the good stuff:

I6u6Yq2.jpg

U9IC0Gn.jpg

NQvZ72y.jpg

6DEK2pA.jpg

Callaway GBB Epic 10.5 HZRDUS 6.0

Callaway XR16 3W Fujikura Speeder S-flex

TaylorMade M2 22* Stock R-flex

Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-AW

Callaway MD3 56-10 & 60-8

Evnroll ER-7

Wow!  That's quite an upgrade from your previous setup.  Nice looking sticks... have fun out there.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Nice setup! How do you like M2? Tinkering with idea of new hybrid

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Nice setup! How do you like M2? Tinkering with idea of new hybrid

I've never been a great long iron hitter, since I was a kid. I guess it carried on into my adult game as well. I used to rock all the way up to a 7 wood when I was young. These hybrids are new to me since I was out of the game for so long.

I hit it at a TM demo and I really liked it once I figured out you should play it like an iron and not a fairway wood. I went R-flex because I like the way I can get it in the air more vs. when I was hitting the stiff. Stiff shaft was producing lower more penetrating flights, but that's not my style so to speak. I don't like playing the roll out when I'm coming into a green, I like predictability and I get a little bit more out of this vs. a 5 wood, and even more so since I can get this one to fly higher with the R-flex.

The sound is a *little* tinny, which was surprising considering the M2 driver and 3W sounded so nice when I demo'd them.

I love the look of the M lineup. I'm one of those guys that would use something because it looks sick, and I would have a matching M2 driver if I didn't bomb the Epic at my fitting. I think the fitter I had at Callaway did a better job matching me than the TM guy did (TM didn't even have a trackman) so perhaps I could have had the M2 driver as well, but that's way off topic. Back to the looks of the M2, it's badass. End of story.

There's my little mini review on the m2 hybrid I have :)

Nice

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Sweet bag!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Thanks for,posting your bag and thanks for getting back into the game!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Really great setup and awesome to hear you have gotten back into the game!

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

Nice setup

WITB: 

TM 2017 M1 440 w/ Aldila Rogue Silver X

TM 2016 M1 15* 3 Wood w/ Aldila Rogue Silver X

TM 2016 M2 4 Rescue Hybrid w/ Aldila Rogue Black S

TM PSi Tours P - 3i (One too many clubs :D ) w/ DG Tour Issue X100

Titleist SM6 60,56,52 w/ DG Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

TM Spider Tour Red

Titleist 14 way bag  :)  :)

How do you like that putter? Been looking at it.

I LOVE it. 35" is a little too long for me so I'm going to return it and get the 34". Don't know if it's the putter itself or just the confidence it gives me knowing what goes into the Evnroll line, but my putting has gotten way better.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I've never been a great long iron hitter, since I was a kid. I guess it carried on into my adult game as well. I used to rock all the way up to a 7 wood when I was young. These hybrids are new to me since I was out of the game for so long.

I hit it at a TM demo and I really liked it once I figured out you should play it like an iron and not a fairway wood. I went R-flex because I like the way I can get it in the air more vs. when I was hitting the stiff. Stiff shaft was producing lower more penetrating flights, but that's not my style so to speak. I don't like playing the roll out when I'm coming into a green, I like predictability and I get a little bit more out of this vs. a 5 wood, and even more so since I can get this one to fly higher with the R-flex.

The sound is a *little* tinny, which was surprising considering the M2 driver and 3W sounded so nice when I demo'd them.

I love the look of the M lineup. I'm one of those guys that would use something because it looks sick, and I would have a matching M2 driver if I didn't bomb the Epic at my fitting. I think the fitter I had at Callaway did a better job matching me than the TM guy did (TM didn't even have a trackman) so perhaps I could have had the M2 driver as well, but that's way off topic. Back to the looks of the M2, it's badass. End of story.

There's my little mini review on the m2 hybrid I have :)

Thanks fort this, gives me ideas! We just had a demo day and I hit TM hybrids pretty well

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Thanks fort this, gives me ideas! We just had a demo day and I hit TM hybrids pretty well

Glad to help. Played my hybrid out of some pretty nasty rough yesterday and it was SOLID. Don't think I would have gotten a normal 4-iron to get as solid of a strike and play the same shot

Those Callaway wedges look sick.  I'm in need of a new lob wedge and am shopping around.  You like them?

I really like them - so much that I'm considering dumping the gap wedge from my set and picking up a 52*. My only issue is the stock grips, I hate them on full shots - they're just too thin, but nothing that an MCC can't solve.

My sample size is very small though. The only wedges I had swung before picking up my MD3s were Vokey SM6s, because I just couldn't find any other wedges used. I was trying to save a couple bucks since I was already spending so much going through the bag updating everything, so used wedges were my target. I went to a Titleist Thursday and worked with the fitter and really enjoyed those wedges as well. I just couldn't find any on the used rack at my local Roger Dunn stores, and they're $149 brand new  -_- . I noticed that they had a lot of MD3s though, maybe no one else likes them? Took a 56 in the testing pit to see how I liked it on full shots, and the numbers were pretty similar to what I was getting at my Titleist Thursday fitting, so I pulled the trigger. $99 each was a lot more appealing to me than $149.

Great setup. Looks like you have really thought about your gapping but throughout the bag!

WITB

Titleist 917D2 Driver - Speeder Evolution 757 Tour (Stiff)

Titleist 915F Fairway (15 degree) - Diamana 70g (Stiff)

Titleist 915H Hybrids (21 and 24 degree) - Adila Rogue 85H (Stiff)

Mizuno MP54 Irons (5-P) - Nippon NS Pro 950 (Stiff), 2 degrees flat

Mizuno MPT5 Wedges (50,54,58), 2 degrees flat 

Scotty Cameron Futura X7 (33')

Great setup. Looks like you have really thought about your gapping but throughout the bag!

Thanks! I am still debating whether or not I need a 14th club between my 3w (15*) and my 4h(22*). There's a decent gap between the two in terms of yardage - about 50 yards, but I feel like the courses I play here aren't really calling for something in the 19* range. If I'm going for a par 5 in two, I'm bringing out the 3w, otherwise I'm hitting the 4h or a 5i and setting up my 3rd into the green (provided I did well off the tee and I'm in the fairway).

I'm unhappy with my gap wedge and I think it's on the way out, substituting an MD3 in 52* I think. It'll be quite a gap from PW (46*) to GW, but if I need to hit a 'tweener I'll choke down on my PW I think.

Thanks! I am still debating whether or not I need a 14th club between my 3w (15*) and my 4h(22*). There's a decent gap between the two in terms of yardage - about 50 yards, but I feel like the courses I play here aren't really calling for something in the 19* range. If I'm going for a par 5 in two, I'm bringing out the 3w, otherwise I'm hitting the 4h or a 5i and setting up my 3rd into the green (provided I did well off the tee and I'm in the fairway).

I'm unhappy with my gap wedge and I think it's on the way out, substituting an MD3 in 52* I think. It'll be quite a gap from PW (46*) to GW, but if I need to hit a 'tweener I'll choke down on my PW I think.

I had a similar decision to make on those 2 ends of the bag. I chose 50,54,58 in the wedges. I basically go full pw, 3/4 pw, then 3/4 50,54,58. As soon as I try to hit wedge full I lose control.

The other decision was between 3 hybrid and driving iron. I'm still thinking about about getting a driving iron.

Regarding having bigger gaps in the higher lofts. I thought strongly about it but I kept the extra wedge so I had more options from 100 and in.

Good luck!

WITB

Titleist 917D2 Driver - Speeder Evolution 757 Tour (Stiff)

Titleist 915F Fairway (15 degree) - Diamana 70g (Stiff)

Titleist 915H Hybrids (21 and 24 degree) - Adila Rogue 85H (Stiff)

Mizuno MP54 Irons (5-P) - Nippon NS Pro 950 (Stiff), 2 degrees flat

Mizuno MPT5 Wedges (50,54,58), 2 degrees flat 

Scotty Cameron Futura X7 (33')

• 2 weeks later...

I really like them - so much that I'm considering dumping the gap wedge from my set and picking up a 52*. My only issue is the stock grips, I hate them on full shots - they're just too thin, but nothing that an MCC can't solve.

My sample size is very small though. The only wedges I had swung before picking up my MD3s were Vokey SM6s, because I just couldn't find any other wedges used. I was trying to save a couple bucks since I was already spending so much going through the bag updating everything, so used wedges were my target. I went to a Titleist Thursday and worked with the fitter and really enjoyed those wedges as well. I just couldn't find any on the used rack at my local Roger Dunn stores, and they're $149 brand new -_- . I noticed that they had a lot of MD3s though, maybe no one else likes them? Took a 56 in the testing pit to see how I liked it on full shots, and the numbers were pretty similar to what I was getting at my Titleist Thursday fitting, so I pulled the trigger. $99 each was a lot more appealing to me than $149.

I did that - left out the GW in the new iron set (5-PW) and got an MD3 50° (off CPO). Very happy with that choice!

PW is 45 and next MD3 is 54; then I have a "1 Out" 58° for bunkers and trouble lies.

FWIW - I'm not that great a player and rarely hit wedges full so will club up one (and maybe grip down an inch) when I need more distance.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg