TESTERS WANTED! ×

New shoes

tommc23

After the discussion we had about etiquette and people taking push carts over greens and how walking with soft spikes can do more damage than carts I decided to do my part. Being 300 lbs and wearing soft spikes I have noticed my track marks on some soft greens in the past. I have tried some Nike spikeless in the past year to try to keep myself from causing damage to the course but to no luck they didn't have enough traction and since I joined this site I have read some good reviews. So today I went out and got myself some ecco biom hybrid shoes. I went to to range to test them there and they were comfy and gave me enough grip so tomorrow I will test them on the course and from the forecast in NE PA it will be a wet night into morning with a chance of showers when I play so it will be a darn good test.20170615_192053_HDR.jpg20170615_192059.jpg

Sent from my LG-H820 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Like the black in this shoe.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

The ECCO biom is a great shoe.  Love the color.  My wife wears them in a spiked version.  I had ECCOs several years ago and liked them a lot, but either they changed or my foot changed and the last time I tried them, I couldn't get a fit.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Like the black in this shoe.

Me too I am a big guy so I try to wear slimming colors so black works for what I wear. I have goofy or footjoy makes some shoes slightly different I tried the pro SL in the size I have my DNA in and no luck and they didn't have wide. These fit nice and Golf Galaxy let me hit balls in them for a while without an issue so we shall see how tomorrow goes.

Sent from my LG-H820 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have 2 pairs of Ecco Biom shoes (white and black), and they are the best shoes I have ever had. The comfort is second to none. The break period is non-existent, and they will last longer than most other brands. I have bad feet, and the Ecco Bioms are the only golf shoes that I can walk 18 in. Definitely worth the spend.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I like my biom hybrids. Super comfortable but the white looks like poo now. Wish I had went with the black pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29

WITB:

Driver:   2017 M2 
3/5 Woods:  2014 Big Bertha 
4/5 Hybrids:  Mashie+ 
Irons:  Apex CF16 6-PW w/Recoil 110
Wedges:  RTX3 MB 48/54/58
Putter:  White Hot Pro #3 w/SS 2.0
Ball: â€‹Z-Star Yellow

Archived