Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Galvin Green Introduces Ventil8 Plus line

GolfSpy Barbajo

From the InBox today....a new line of clothing from Europe's Galvin Green. This brand always elicits reaction about price - but there's no denying the quality. And we know those Europeans know their style (even if the fit is a little snug on those of us who qualify as "husky."  

I grabbed some selections from the press info they sent out - check out their website if you want to see more colors and styles from this line....

Galvin Green Launches Ventil8 Plus Range for Spring/Summer 2017

New Premium Performance Blend Offers Exceptional Moisture Wicking Via Body-Mapping Technology

(Växjö, Sweden) â€“ Galvin Green – the world's leading maker of functional golf clothing for serious players and the No. 1 global golf partner of GORE-TEX® – announces the introduction of its 2017 Spring/Summer Ventil8 Plus range featuring body-mapping technology.

Galvin Green - Mike Polo.jpg

Designed for ultimate breathability and comfort in excessive heat, Ventil8 Plus fibers feature a revolutionary body-mapping technology to wick moisture twice as fast as a traditional polyester shirt. The ultralight material draws sweat away and diffuses it over a larger area for rapid evaporation alongside ventilation panels for maximum airflow.

GG1.jpg

“The Ventil8 Plus line brings a level of technical fabrication unlike anything else on the market,” says Andrew Creed, President of Galvin Green USA. “We set out to offer golfers the perfect combination of style and market-leading performance, and Ventil8 Plus over delivers.”

The latest Cool Layer advancement within the brand's heralded Multi-Layer Concept, Ventil8 Plus is offered across a range of men's, women's and junior's polos, trousers, shorts, and skorts. Boasting a UV protection rating of 20+, all garments are developed with an anti-bacterial effect for odor control and are machine washable for easy care.

GG2.jpg

Based in Sweden, Galvin Green is a pure golf brand that developed the sport's first apparel layering system – the Multi-Layer Concept – more than a decade ago. This distinctive approach uses leading-edge fabric technologies to ensure the dry comfort, thermal regulation and outer protection that helps players optimize performance.

Galvin Green - Mitchell Polo.jpg

Galvin Green is the Official Team Supplier of Outerwear for the 2016 and 2018 European Ryder Cup Teams. Through this partnership, the company will provide its premium waterproof garments to the captains, vice captains, team members and their caddies during the matches at Hazeltine National Golf Club (2016) and Le Golf National (2018).

GG3.jpg

Learn more at 
www.GalvinGreen.com; get social at www.Facebook.com/GalvinGreen and @GalvinGreen

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

• 4 weeks later...

I really do like and trust the Galvin Green brand.Yes they do have a premium price tag but the products are just quality.

I have quite a few of the pieces and in all honesty I would say you`ll struggle to find a any water proofs that match the galvin stuff.

It washes well and the fit and form just works well for us golfers...I just wish I had a nice discount code ..oh well.

:callaway-small: rouge subzero Fujikura Evo 2 shaft

:titelist-small:  F2  3 wood Mitsubishi rayon 

:titelist-small:  818.21 hybrid Even flow black

Ben Hogan irons apex 4 shafts 

:mizuno-small: S18 wedges 50/54/58

:titelist-small:  Cameron and Crown M1

• 5 months later...

Archived