Vokey SM7 58.12D | TT DG S200
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3 350g

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) Testers Wanted!!   Mizuno JPX 900 Irons   The irons that tamed Erin Hills!     You know a Tour Pro likes his sticks when he plays them without a contract.   That's what Brooks Koepka di

Hello all!   Now is the time for us to announce the four testers we are going to have for the Mizuno JPX 900 irons!   I want all of you to help me in congratulating the following members.   Yung

Likewise! I already broke up with my girlfriend.

Posted Images

If I say pretty please would it help?

1.   Bradd  - New Jersey

2. handicap: 10.8

3. current set of irons: Mizuno MP 54 w/KBS Tour 90 Shafts +1/2 inch Stiff (left handed)

I love my MP 54's which I got about 3 years ago, at that time they didn't have the JPX-850 Forged in Left Handed (we always get screwed).   The MP 54's were the most forgiving Mizuno at that time.   Of course next season they made the 850 forged in LH.   The 900's are sweet.   Based on my handicap, I would love to test the 900 Forged, of course they don't make the tour in LH so either the standard 900 or the 900 Forged would be amazing!

Did I mention I am left handed and we always get the short end of the shaft when it comes to golf equipment?   :D