Our Sponsors

1.Taylor (Phoenix, AZ)

2. 8 HCP

3. Callaway Cf 16/Apex Pro Combo set

According to the Mizuno website I would fit best into the Forged JPX 900 Forged.

I've heard nothing but awesome stories about people and their Mizunos. Love to test against one of the "'most talked about" sets among golfers right now from Callaway and find a reason to kick them out of the bag. Also looking for excuses to get out on the course more. Win-Win for everybody!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) Testers Wanted!!   Mizuno JPX 900 Irons   The irons that tamed Erin Hills!     You know a Tour Pro likes his sticks when he plays them without a contract.   That's what Brooks Koepka di

Hello all!   Now is the time for us to announce the four testers we are going to have for the Mizuno JPX 900 irons!   I want all of you to help me in congratulating the following members.   Yung

Likewise! I already broke up with my girlfriend.

Posted Images

1. Park / Georgia

2. 19.5

3. MP-5

4. Tour

I'm coming up on my year anniversary of getting into the game in my early 30's and after trying everything from SGI to vintage blades I've seen my scores improve the best when playing with the MP-5's. Crossfield's human experiment gave me the confidence to play the clubs I love and focus more on ballstriking then waiting for a club to fix my problems. I love the club head size of the tour, as well as the finish! I have decent clubhead speed in my driver (100-105ish) so distance hasn't been an issue and I would be interested to see what value, if any, more tech could add while maintaining more traditional spin numbers like in my MP-5's.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Tejas

Myrtle Beach SC

Mizuno jpx ez

I would love to try jpx 900 forged. Mizunos were my first clubs since I started playing 3 years ago. Best clubs I have ever had. I have used my dad's Taylormade and my buddy's Titleist. But I love my Mizunos. Also I use Mizuno driver and a fairway wood and a Mizuno bag to go with it.

1. Marvin, California

2. 22

3. Callaway xHot

4. JPX 900 hot metal

I've been on various versions of Callaway (excerpt short period of Hogan forged), heard good things about Mizuno and want see what's out there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1.      Jonathan – Colorado (Denver)

2.      5.5 Ghin

3.      Ping i200

4.      JPX 900 Tour or JPX 900 Forged   B)

• Driver: Ping G400, 9 degree, stiff Alta CB 65. 
  • 3W: Ping G30 - 14.5 degrees, stiff.
  • 3H:  Ping G400 - 19 degrees, stiff.
  • 4I: Ping G400 Crossover, stiff. 
  • 5-PW: Ping i200, black dot, True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
  • Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0, red dot, 50, 54, 58 degrees. 
  • Putter: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (2019)