Our Sponsors

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) Testers Wanted!!   Mizuno JPX 900 Irons   The irons that tamed Erin Hills!     You know a Tour Pro likes his sticks when he plays them without a contract.   That's what Brooks Koepka di

Hello all!   Now is the time for us to announce the four testers we are going to have for the Mizuno JPX 900 irons!   I want all of you to help me in congratulating the following members.   Yung

Likewise! I already broke up with my girlfriend.

Posted Images

Matthew/California

Handicap: 1

Current Irons: Srixon 965s w/ Tour issue x100 shafts

JPX 900 Tours would suit me best

Driver: 2017 TM M1 w/ Speeder 757 Evo Tour Spec X Flex D4

3 Wood: 2016 TM M2 w/ GD MT 7X D4

Hybrid:

Hey there, I'm Trevor from Alberta, Canada. I bought, regrettably, a set of Ping Iblades. They just didn't have tbe feel that has made Mizuno the best irons out there. I'd love for you to give me a mulligan. I'd love to try the JPX 900 Tours. Thanks so much.

Pete from Brentwood, Cali

7.9 NCGA baby

Mizuno MP-58s, midsize and 2 wraps for an easy grip, before that MP-30s

Callaway Razr FITee ball,  Exotics CB5 & Callaway X2 Hotties from the fairways,  Clevelands to get it close and  Scottie's Newport 2 (30gms) to break some hearts.

Looking forward to getting my hands on the clubs ' made especially for Brooks ' ...

1. Your first name and home state/province: Javier/Alaska

2. Your current handicap:9.0

3. Your current set of irons: Nike vr pro combo

4. The JPX 900 Tour is what was recommended for me.

1.Rafael ,illinois 2. 12.2. 3. Adams super s with kbs shafts tour 90. I play golf 4 times a week at our local country club. If I am chosen I will give whatever feedback needed for the jpx 900 forged. I was hitting the 7 iron at a local store and really liked how it performed. It would be my pleasure to get to test a whole set. Thank you for this opportunity to even enter.

Richard Georgia

20 Handicap

Callaway XR OS

JPX 900 Hot Medal Irons, I just hit the 7 iron at a golf store and thought that was the best feeling iron I have ever hit. Would love to be selected to test a whole set !

(4) Testers Wanted!!

JPX 900 - 4.jpg

Mizuno JPX 900 Irons

The irons that tamed Erin Hills!

You know a Tour Pro likes his sticks when he plays them without a contract.

That's what Brooks Koepka did last weekend, gaming the MIzuno JPX 900 Tour irons while lapping the field at the US Open at Erin Hills because he likes them. Mizzy is rightfully proud of its latest Major championship, and in the spirit of striking while the iron is still sizzling, we have an opportunity you can't refuse!

JPX 900 - 3.jpg

TESTERS WANTED!

We're looking for four avid and ambitious golfers to test and review (and keep) a set of Mizuno's JPX 900 irons. We have one set of the JPX 900 Hot Metal Irons (which tend as much toward Game Improvement as Mizuno gets), one set of the middle-of-the-bell-curve JPX 900 Forged, and TWO sets of Koepka's JPX 900 Tour irons, definitely aimed at the playah in all of us.

JPX900_Tour_3Clubs-Shafts.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

Here's what we need you to do ---

1. Your first name and home state/province

2. Your current handicap

3. Your current set of irons

And....

4: Visit MIzuno's website (click here) and determine which JPX 900 iron set best fits your game!

Remember, you MUST apply in THIS THREAD ONLY!! We'll announce the testers in this space next week.

JPX 900 - 2.jpg

Jorge Beltran 

Cobra speed zone driver

Ping g400 3w

Titleist TS2 16.5 w

Ping g30 4h

Callaway 5-Aw Rogue pro irons

Cleveland  New Rtx wedges,, 54-58

Indy style tOrlando putter