Our Sponsors

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) Testers Wanted!!   Mizuno JPX 900 Irons   The irons that tamed Erin Hills!     You know a Tour Pro likes his sticks when he plays them without a contract.   That's what Brooks Koepka di

Hello all!   Now is the time for us to announce the four testers we are going to have for the Mizuno JPX 900 irons!   I want all of you to help me in congratulating the following members.   Yung

Likewise! I already broke up with my girlfriend.

Posted Images

1. Warren

2. Manitoba, Canada

3. 14 handicap

4. Titleist 712 AP1

Would love to give the Hot Metal or the Forged a go, I've been thinking about replacing my 712 and Mizuno is one of the brands I've been researching reviews on. Cheers

Thanks to MGS & Mizuno for putting these beautiful irons up for testing.   Great opportunity here and good luck to all!

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway Epic Flash 3 hybrid
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 6 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey Arm Lock Putter 42 inch

Greg Addis (Lefty)

Anderson, SC

JPX 850 Forged

JPX 900 Balance

I've only ever had 2 sets of mizuno Irons but they have a very special product. I don't get to practice quite as often now and at 42, I need a little more of a balanced club blend to fit my game and satisfaction level in feel. I would be more than happy to try these irons and provide feedback. Thanks!

Daryl, Alberta

9.2 Handicap

Titleist 712 AP1

Mizuno JPX 900 Forged

Used to play Mizuno MP-52, and man I never should have changed.  Looking forward to potentially testing and reviewing these clubs.  Good luck to everyone else.

Don, Pennsylvania

Mizuno JPX EZ forged 2014, 4-gw stiff, steel, std. loft, std. lie

JPX 900 Hot Metal stiff, steel

I've actually been debating getting these to put up against my 2014 JPX EZ forged so I'd really love to put these to the test with a thorough review.

Chris Bahash

Hillsdale, Michigan

Handicap 17

Currently using MP 60 regular flex

I have been drooling over the JPX series. I'm finally getting my swing back after a 25 year layoff from golf and ready for an upgrade.

Clor's Outpost in Hillsdale Michigan will do my fitting for proper club and shaft selection.