Our Sponsors

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) Testers Wanted!!   Mizuno JPX 900 Irons   The irons that tamed Erin Hills!     You know a Tour Pro likes his sticks when he plays them without a contract.   That's what Brooks Koepka di

Hello all!   Now is the time for us to announce the four testers we are going to have for the Mizuno JPX 900 irons!   I want all of you to help me in congratulating the following members.   Yung

Likewise! I already broke up with my girlfriend.

Posted Images

Good luck everyone, I am still testing the F7 so I will not be entering my name in this one.  

A huge thanks to Mizuno Golf and MGS for this great testing opportunity for our members. 

• Like 1

Driver -  :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 
Woods - :callaway-small:   Mavrik 3 Wood & Epic Flash  Heavenwood
Hybrid - :callaway-small:   Epic Flash 4H
Irons - :callaway-small:   Rogue X 5 - AW
Wedges -  :cleveland-small:  CBX2 54* & 58*
Putter -   :EVNROLL: ER2
Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE
Ball - :Snell: MTB-X

Bag -  2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag

Check out my 2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Review here  

Graham - Western Cape

12  (and getting better)

Echelon centre score - 'Power Rib'  (old but good set)

Forged or Tour (whichever has the thinnest topline - love a lower perimeter weight blade)

Good luck to all.......... worth winning, worth testing and worth keeping!!!

Graham's bag:

* Callaway BB - Fujikura Speeder Evolution 11TS - 655 graphite (STOLEN) 

* 3 Wood:  RAM FX 3

* 5 Wood:  RAM FX 5

* Irons: Echelon  (Power Rib) 4 to 9

* PW: Echelon 52 degree

* SW: Tour Classic 56 degree

* Lob: Tour Classic 60 degree

* Putter: Power-Bilt SBP 3

* Ball: Vice Pro Soft

Mark in CA - would love to test the JPX 900 irons for Mizuno and MGS

Handicap 4.3

Current irons Ben Hogan / Hogan Apex and Apex Plus from1997

1 iron Apex Plus with UST Recoil shaft Proto F4 (stiff), Tour Velvet standard size with one tape layer build

2-4 Apex with UST Recoil shaft Proto F4 (stiff), Tour Velvet standard size with one tape layer build

5-E Apex with Nippon Modus 3 105 S

Apex Wedges 5208 and 6004, both with UST Recoil shaft Proto F4 (stiff), Tour Velvet standard size with one tape layer build.

Torn between the easy transition from my blade to the JPX 900 Tour versus the game improvement qualities of the JPX 900 Forged.

Steve, Indiana

Apex Pros

Would love to test the Tours against my Apex Pros, but the Forged are probably a better choice.

Callaway GBB Epic w Fujikura Pro 63

Nickent 3DX DC 2 & 3 hybrids

Ping i210, 5 - P

Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 56 & 60

Doug/RI 14Hdcp currently playing a set of Callaway. I have played Mizuno in the past and always liked them. Unfortunately I'm always buying trade in sets, due to finances. I've had Mizuno MP 15 with Recoil shafts, I didn't realize they were +1/2 inch. When they were cut to standard, it threw the swing weight off. Anyway, it would be nice to try a set according to my specs. All the best to all participants, selected or not, continue to enjoy this great game. Play on. Thanks Mizuno.

1. Eric from North Carolina

2. 1.4 hcp

3. I've played the same Titleist DCI 762s since high school.

Really looking forward to getting my hands on the JPX 900 tours. First new set of irons I've been excited about in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

1. Nick in New York, NY

2. 28 handicap

3. Titleist AP2 (712) irons

4. JPX 900 Hot Metal

I'm looking to play a lot of golf this year, and would love to game the Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal irons. Mizuno has a reputation for making the best irons on the market, so I think it would be interesting to put them to the test.

Thanks!

1. Rick, Missouri

2. Handicap 3.2

3. Titleist TMB

4. JPX 900 Tour

I was at the store looking at the JPX 900 Tour set and I would love a shot at these.  I've never had the opportunity to play Mizuno irons so this would be great.

Thanks!