1. Andreas, Germany, Schleswig Holstein

2. 8.3

3. Callaway X-12 Pro Series, Mizuno MP-H5 4 iron

JPX 900 Tour

I started the game many years back with a half set of minzuno silver line irons and afterwards played for a decade with a set of TP 9s including a 2 iron. Still have them at home and for nostalgia sometimes take the old 2 iron to the range. Beautiful clubs. Would love the opportunity to test the JPX 900 Tour irons and maybe switch back to mizuno where it all began.

I'm Riley and I live in Wyoming.  I play about 6 rounds a week (work at a course and have very few responsibilities).

I currently play off of an 18, but I'm trending down and have had the 3 best rounds of my one year of golfing seriously in the past two weeks (86, 85, 84).  I've been getting some range time with our course Pro and it's helping a lot.  He is confident that I will break 80 by the end of August!

I play Titleist 716 AP2 4-PW with DG S300 AMT shafts

I'd love the opportunity to compare the AP2 to the JPX 900 Forged, as they seem to be in a similar category!  I would also try the JPX 900 Tours, if the review from a mid/high-handicapper is wanted!

This is a great opportunity, thanks for your consideration!

Mike

Myrtle Beach SC

currently playing Cleveland CG16 with regular graphite shafts

would like to play the JPX-900 hot metals

David Nabel

Augusta GA

Playing TM RSI 2 would like to test JPX 900 forged with stiff shaft

Kevin

Northumberland

Mizuno MP5 (KSB Tour 110 c taper S)

JPX 900 Tour (s300)

Kevin - Northumberland

Mizuno MP5 (KSB Tour C Taper 110 S)

JPX 900 Tour (S300)

:D

1. Your first name and home state:  Jim via Idaho 

2. Your current handicap                :  6

3. Your current set of irons  : Srixon 565'd 

4. JPX forged irons 

Looking at making a switch back to Mizuno's   

Jason - Michigan

Taylormade P770 KBS Tour Flt

JPX 900 Forged

Sean, ny, 18 handi, mizuno 850 forged. I am concerned the 850 forged are outside of my game and would like to test them against something that a little bit more forgiveness but remains in the same look and fee

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Chris Utah

4.8 handicap

WS FG Tour F5

JPX 900 Forged

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

1. Ken, Florida

2. 11.7 GHIN

3. Current irons:  Callaway X2 Hot

Would love to test/review the Hot Metal irons.  I don't think I have the swing speed for the Forged or Pro models.   ;)

1. Marius, Oslo, Norway

2. EGA 3.2

3. Titleist 716 CB 3-P, TI X100 (tipped 1/4'')

4. JPX 900 Tour 3-P, TI X100 (tipped 1/4'')

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Christiaan Pretorius

• By NickB
      Driver - Ping G w/ProjectX Even Flow Blue Stiff
      3w - Mizuno ST180 set at 17 deg Tensei White Stiff
      3H - Taylormade Rescue 19 deg Stock stiff shaft
      4-GW - Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal (2 deg up and 1/2” long) Nippon Modus 120 Stiff
      SW - Cleveland TA 588 56 Deg 
      LW - Cleveland RTX3 60 deg 
      Putter - Ping Scottsdale Y-Worry
      Ball - Srixon ZStar

• By DuncanFLA
      Anybody have knowledge or experience with buying equipment through DHGate? 

Found these Honma, and (Mizuno) JPX 900 irons, but am thinking might be forgery. 

What say you?  Legit or Bogus?

• By JBones
      Official Mizuno JPX 900 Iron Review

Severtheties             Stage 1                    Stage 2              Stage 3

Jlukes                       Stage 1                    Stage 2               Stage 3

Carolina Golfer 2      Stage 1                    Stage 2               Stage 3

yungkory                   Stage 1                    Stage 2               Stage 3

• By CrazyGolfer
      Mizuno continue to impress with a stunning looking new Iron. These Irons really stand out from the crowd and with them being in the hand of the US open winner its definitely the start to the launch they would have wanted.

I'm going to be keen to get my hands on a set of these to replace my JPX850 irons. 

I've applied to test them to see if they can help reduce my handicap from 5. Here's hoping!! failing that I've already started saving up. 

Straight away the sleek looking Iron grabs your attention and with Mizuno always producing quality in the iron department I'm hoping they play as good good as they look.

• By GolfSpy Barbajo
      From today's Inbox.....

Mizuno bolsters its professional roster
      Mizuno Continues Momentum, Locks In Game's Top Talent

Norcross, Ga. (April 12, 2017) â€“ Fueling its strong start in 2017, Mizuno is coming off a successful weekend at golf's first major championship. Mizuno had nine players – including a pair of former champions – put their clubs in play last week in Augusta.

“We pride ourselves in making the best equipment in the world for dedicated athletes who push themselves to pursue better,” said Ryan Ellis, golf brand manager for Mizuno USA. “In this rapidly changing and opportunistic marketplace, we purposefully chose to expand our Tour presence with players that align to our brand values, in an effort to continue to drive our brand and business forward.”

Of those who have put Mizuno in play, five new golfers have agreed to become brand ambassadors. PGA TOUR players Jhonattan Vegas, Nick Watney and Lucas Glover join rising Web.com Tour stars Keith Mitchell and Seth Fair as the newest members of the Mizuno family. They join Luke Donald, Chris Wood, Adam Schenk and Stacey Lewis in giving Team Mizuno a formidable lineup.

Vegas, a native of Venezuela, has tallied five professional victories, including two on the PGA TOUR. Last year, he won the RBC Canadian Open to cement his status on the PGA TOUR for 2017, where he has compiled five Top 20 finishes this season.

Watney, a native of Sacramento, Calif., has 10 professional wins, including five on the PGA TOUR punctuated by the 2011 World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship. Since putting Mizuno in the bag, Watney has pieced together an impressive run. He's compiled consecutive Top 15 finishes at the Honda Classic and Valspar Championship.

Glover, who earned All-American honors at Clemson University, is a four-time winner on the PGA TOUR, including the 2009 U.S. Open. A native of Greenville, S.C., Glover has fought his way back onto the PGA TOUR with a strong finish to close out 2016. He recently earned a Top Five finish at the Arnold Palmer Invitational to keep his solid play going.

Mitchell, a former All-American at the University of Georgia, has emerged as one of the top young players on tour. Through March 19, he ranks in the Top 25 on the Web.com Tour money list. Mitchell made his PGA TOUR debut at the Valspar Championship where he finished T11 with a six-under 278.

Fair, a native of Indianapolis, has recently transitioned to full-time play on the Web.com Tour. In 2016, he competed on the Latin America Tour, finishing in the Top 10 on the tour's money list thanks to five Top 10 finishes and eight Top 25 finishes overall.

Connect with Mizuno on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (@Golf_Mizuno) to keep up with product news, Tour updates and custom content and fitting tools.

About Mizuno USA:
      Mizuno USA, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mizuno Corporation, one of the largest specialty sporting goods manufacturers in the world. Mizuno USA, Inc. manufactures and distributes golf, baseball, softball, running, and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for North America. Mizuno USA, Inc. is based in greater Atlanta, Ga.

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!