jsmarler

New Here! (apps?)

Hello everyone! 

New to the forum. Have been following along with MGS on twitter for sometime but have recently gotten a little more into forums. I am 26 years old playing out of Knoxville, TN at Beaver Brook Country Club. I am currently a 9.2 HCP and have gotten that down over the last 8 years from a 25 +. January 2016 I decided to take a more serious approach to the game and began instruction and then joined a club. My eventual goal is to become competitive in the amateur tournaments around the greater Knoxville area and the TGA here in our state. 

Does anyone use any smart phone apps to check the forums or just online mobile browser?

Looking forward to talking with everyone! 

• Like 1

Welcome! I use the MyGolfSpy app on my iPhone and it usually works fairly well. Every once in a while you'll see a bug but, in general, it's a pretty solid app.

• Like 1

Awesome! I have used Tapatalk before looks like its a part of it. I will have to try it out! 

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I use Tapatalk on my phone. It available in both app stores

Hello from M-O! Like others have said, checkout the MGS app as well as Tapatalk.

Welcome!

I've been using the app. It's super convenient and runs really well. Personally I much prefer it to the mobile browser.

• Like 1

Another endorsement for the App. As you said TapaTalk works as well. But for me the MGS app is one of the best out there.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard! I use the MGS app and it works great for me.

Welcome to the forum from Indiana

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us.   I've spent a lot of time around Knoxville area working in Oak Ridge.  Favorite course was River Islands east of Knoxville, but it was years ago.

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest! Glad you joined us. I've spent a lot of time around Knoxville area working in Oak Ridge. Favorite course was River Islands east of Knoxville, but it was years ago.

love river islands! It has changed ownership a few times over the last few years and they are really investing back into! Let me know if you ever come visit and we can go play it!