Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Putter Stamping

I bought this Scotty for $200, seller did not disclose his initials (S A R) were stamped on the face of it. Is it possible to stamp over stamps?? Any suggestions what to stamp over them? My initials are (SRH) if it helps, need ideas!!

IMG_1663.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

You could always send it to putterspa, continental golf, etc. - they can weld in the stampings, re-mill the face, and stamp/finish whatever you want - for about $100 or so.

You could always send it to putterspa, continental golf, etc. - they can weld in the stampings, re-mill the face, and stamp/finish whatever you want - for about $100 or so.

I was going to recommend this exact thing. I played league with a gentleman who sent his to PutterSpa to have some work done and it came back looking amazing. If it's worth the extra money to you, I'd say go for it.

Driver: Ping G 9.5*

Fairway: TaylorMade AeroBurner

Hybrid: Adams Blue

Irons: TaylorMade Burner 2.0

Wedges: TaylorMade Tour Preferred EF

Putter: Odyssey O-Works #1

Funny you mention that, I'm planning out what I want done to send to putterspa already! Will post before and after when I do it.

Jeremy doesn't weld in stamping. He sends putters to Kyle Bastian at Bastian milled for mill work, but I don't believe Kyle welds them in either.

BOS or Tom Slighter could do it. That said, there will be ghosting from welding them in left behind

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Archived