jaymikem

Did anyone ever see what Nike had planned to release for this year?

What is this?!?!?

Driver: TM M2 10.5 Stiff Aldila Rogue

Fairway: TM M2 Fujikara Stiff

Hybrid: Nike Vapor Fly CK Tensei Stiff

Irons: Nike Vapor Fly TT XP 85 Reg Standard loft and lie

Wedges: Nike Engage 52°, 54°, 58°

Putter: Nike Method Origin B1-01

It was going to be Nike's 2017 line of Pro Combo irons. I really wanted to see their entire lineup but idk if that'll ever happen. Still burns to think about it.

I found a couple Nike Engaged toe sweep wedges with the blue covering on them still.

Can't wait to get these on the course.

They are amazing wedges. I have a two new sets to keep me in play for a little while.

Extremely disappointed that we never got to see the 2017/2018 lineup. From everything I saw online it was reported that it would have been one of their best releases. 

It was going to be Nike's 2017 line of Pro Combo irons. I really wanted to see their entire lineup but idk if that'll ever happen. Still burns to think about it.

Where did you get those pictures from. Did you have a Nike contact that sent them to you before they pulled out of the equipment game?

I bet their old staffers do.

I've been keeping tabs on the guys that switched companies, well at least the big names, I'll give you 2, Rory, and Finau.

It seems that most, but not all of their old staffers are struggling to make the switch comfortably.

The guys still playing them like Fleetwood... might be prolonging the inevitable. They'll eventually wear out.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I thought I had read an article last year where Rory was talking about how he didn't plan on rushing in to signing with a new equipment company. I think the article mentioned that he really liked the RZN tour platinum ball and he had a huge stash to hold him over for 3 years or something like that. Since signing with Taylor made I am pretty sure he is using the tp5 or whatever their new ball is called, but just thought it was interesting that he would have wanted that large a stash of Nike balls. Maybe he should try to put those back in play - just white out the swoosh and stamp TM on those bad boys to see if it helps his game.

Not sure if this necessarily helps at all but i saw a while back that i think ping (i could have the wrong company) bought what were essentially nike blueprints for one length irons. No guarantee that they would have came out this year but that sure would have been an interesting development.

i got the 2017 nike stand bag that was never released to the public. still think nike bags are the best. from what i heard the oven had some really good stuff ready to be released. heard they had a full rzn driver that put out very good numbers on trackman. there are some pics of couple irons. too bad nike did stay with it. heard titleist might be exiting out of club making. get rid of the woods and irons and keep vokey wedges and scotty putters and the balls. few reps said the same thing but who knows

I never really had a chance to try any Nike equipment because left handed was limited.

A couple of weeks ago I saw that mygolfspy Facebook posted one picture of the Nike driver that was never released. Is there somewhere in the forums I can't find that has other pictures? Why the Facebook tease!?!

I'm trying to hit up the Nike outlets/clearance centers for any blowouts on hard goods.

• Like 1

Apparently Tiger's current irons that are stamped TGR were the last irons made by NIKE. 

• Like 1

Really interested in seeing any of these pics as well.  Have a soft spot for Nike clubs and always will.  I love my Vapor Fly driver.  

I did really like a lot of their equipment and had my best ever round using their golf balls... still on the eBay hunt for good deals on their clubs!

• Like 1

I did really like a lot of their equipment and had my best ever round using their golf balls... still on the eBay hunt for good deals on their clubs!

That makes two of us. I am heavily considering a full Nike bag. My biggest problem is that I'm a lefty and need patience

I miss a lot of Nike clubs, still have a few of their putters and fairway woods. It's really too bad because I was looking into their irons just before they shut down.

Still many stores locally that have new iron sets, but are way over priced.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk