PlaidJacket

FREE - GolfSense Swing Trainer

deejaid got me interested in my device - GolfSense; but I wanted to wait until he completed his offer. So here it is.

Mine is much older and it attaches to your glove hand. I think I purchased it about 5 years ago? Kind of fun. It's been discontinued by Zepp but the app is still available for iPhone and Android. Below is a pic of what you'll get. Free shipping too.

First come first served. We'll conduct our business through the PM.

20170625_145333.jpg

• Like 2

It's yours. PM me.

Okay, for some reason, the app won't let me send you a PM. You know if this is something unique to the app? Maybe you could try sending one to me? Sorry!

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Curious if you were still using this?  I hadn't used mine in a couple years and wanted to compare some of my metrics now to then.  When I went to load the app on my new phone, it's now Zepp and says it's discontinued.  Just wondering if you are still using this and it works with the new Zepp app?

I don't. I just went and looked through my closet O' golf stuff. Seems I might have given it away or something. I see above that perhaps I sent it to GolfJunkie302.