Dchallon

EVNROLL ER2 Journey

Check out stage 2 of my review in the thread I linked. I posted slow motion video of the Evnroll vs my Scotty. Fitting (correct loft) play a big role in it, but the grooves definitely play a part too

Definitely watch this...TBT!!   it was a very well done and very cool video!! 

dont know if they fixed it, but keep an eye out on the ball marker, it like to jump off the putter cover.  Great Review BTW.....

Mine didn't even make it through the first hole before I lost it...lol.

Mine didn't even make it through the first hole before I lost it...lol.

I ordered two more and super glued one to the cover!

• Like 1

hallon, you sound like me in that you're generally a good putter. I've only had one putter fitting but didn't gain anything from it other than now owning an overly expensive putter. I found my putting didn't improve or get worse. I'm still a good putter.

I'd say your experience is unique or you had lucked yourself into a putter that fit prior to the fitting.

Nearly everyone else that I know has benefitted from a putter fitting even as a good putter to start.

Putter is far and away the most important club to be fit for because putting is so individually unique. It's very hard to be a good golfer if you consistently miss hit your full shots but if you can find a way to miss hit putter the same way consistently you can still be good at it.

Good luck with the ER 2. I love my ER5, it supplanted a putter that had been in my bag for 10 years and that I was modified after a fitting during the middle of that run.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I'd say your experience is unique or you had lucked yourself into a putter that fit prior to the fitting.

Nearly everyone else that I know has benefitted from a putter fitting even as a good putter to start.

Putter is far and away the most important club to be fit for because putting is so individually unique. It's very hard to be a good golfer if you consistently miss hit your full shots but if you can find a way to miss hit putter the same way consistently you can still be good at it.

Good luck with the ER 2. I love my ER5, it supplanted a putter that had been in my bag for 10 years and that I was modified after a fitting during the middle of that run.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rev I don't have the ER2. But I like them. I have an Edel and it's decent also. 

• Like 1