Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Taylormade TP5X vs Titleist 16' ProV1x Performance & Layers

epsanche23

Slightly overwhelmed and confused with all of the golf ball literature available...I'm High swing speed (115) and have traditionally played Pro-V1X because that's what everyone around me has done. Which ball is going to provide better green side spin? Higher compression Pro-V1X/TP5X or lower compression Pro-V1/TP5...? Thanks for any insight and I am well aware this is a redundant and common question, just looking for a short concise answer.

F9 Tensei Pro Orange 70TX

Taylormade Tour M2 15* / Kuro Kage 80 TX

790 UDI Tensei White 100TX

Apex Pro 19 4-PW DG X7

Vokey SM7 Raw 50* 54* 

Taylormade Hi-Toe 60* S400

Taylormade Spider Tour (Red)

Slightly overwhelmed and confused with all of the golf ball literature available...I'm High swing speed (115) and have traditionally played Pro-V1X because that's what everyone around me has done. Which ball is going to provide better green side spin? Higher compression Pro-V1X/TP5X or lower compression Pro-V1/TP5...? Thanks for any insight and I am well aware this is a redundant and common question, just looking for a short concise answer.

Typically a higher compression ball will spin more around the greens. Greenside spin and spin on extremely short shots is generated by the soft cover grabbing against the firmer inner layers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived