Sign in to follow this  
Benzenbe

FS: Mizuno JPX EZ HYBRID RH

Brand New, Never Used Mizuno JPX EZ 4 Hybrid (RH), 22* with Stiff Flex Fujikura shaft.

PM Offers

Face.jpg

Headcover.jpg

Shaft.jpg

Sole.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GrtflRed

• By Mcdonaldpe
      Hi folks,
      I’ve been told several times by pros that OEMs offer a refinishing process for their clubs. I’m looking at getting my MP4s refinished at the end of the season but can’t seem to find a contact for Mizuno in Ireland that knows about this (or is willing to tell me over a sale), does anyone have any advice or alternative options to this. I don’t want to change clubs as I really enjoy playing these but they are starting to wear.
      Thanks in advance
      Richard
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Testers Announced!
      These are the forum members who will be testing the Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 Hybrid:
      @fozcycle @MattF @bens197 @dhartmann34 ______________________________________________________

Hybrids have long been a love/hate club for many players.  Many love them and the forgiveness they offer, and many hate them for their tendency to hook.  Finding the perfect or even dependable hybrid is often an ever going process for many players.   It's also not one you see a lot on the PGA Tour.  But if you have spent any time watching the PGA Tour Champions over the past couple months, you no doubt have noticed two things. 
      1) A big tour presence by Tour Edge, in not only it's well established fairway woods, but more recently the  Exotics CBX hybrid popping up in the bags of Scott McCarron and others.  The club has been vital to McCarron as he has won two events in the last three weeks.   What makes this hybrid so attractive, well  we'll if a picture is worth 1,000 words, then a video must be worth at least 2,000.   So see for yourself
       So there it is, we're looking for four testers to test, review and keep a Tour Edge Excotics CBX 119 hybrid of your choice.  Follow the instructions below. 
      Per the OEM's request this testing is open to Right Handed Golfers in the US. 
      Do Not Quote this post in your entry:  Doing so may lead to disqualification.
      Provide the following information:
      First Name/City, State
      Handicap/SS
      Current hybrid model Played
      What loft you think you would choose and why
      We'll be picking the testers sometime next week so check back to see if you've been selected.  Good Luck!!

• By Golfspy_CG2
      CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS FOR BEING SELECTED...STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO FROM ME
      @revkev
      @TSauer
      @PAgolfer2017
      @mr.hicksta

Sit Down This is A Big One!! 
      What's your most effective club after your last iron and before your driver, 4-hybrid, 5 wood,  utility iron?  And how does that club fit with the rest of your clubs in that gap?  Were you fit for it?  Well according to the people I met with at PING at the PGA Show, most golfers don't pay as much attention to this area as they pay to the driver, irons and putter. Sure it may not be as thrilling as a driver fitting, and being covered up with head covers they may not bring the attention to your bag that shiny new irons do.  But properly fit and gapped, they absolutely will save strokes in your long game. 

So we are looking for four testers to join myself in putting the latest line of PING G410 fairway-woods/hybrids/crossovers to test to see how they help improve your long game.  Which clubs will you be testing?  Well that's where part of the real fun comes in. Once selected, the testers will be set up with a FREE fitting by the local rep or an authorized top fitter in the area, for the gap between driver and irons.  When the fitter has determined the setup those specs will be sent to PING and you will receive the clubs to test/review and keep. 
      It's imperative that anyone that applies for this testing, understands and agrees that they will receive exactly what the fitter recommends, and not what you think you'd prefer or think you'd be more comfortable with. If you're not willing to put your trust in the hands of professional fitters, than this testing isn't for you. So put all egos aside and go into the fitting open minded. I know I did exactly that and was quite surprised and even more pleased at the results. I'll share my experiences and setup once the testing has begun. 

Also just want everyone to know, while the recent partnership announcement between PING and Arccos is very exciting, they will not be an option for this this testing.  
      How to apply.
      This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member
      2. In this thread (and ONLY in this thread - please don't go back to the blog and apply - it won't do you any good!), tell us the following:

- Your first name
      - City/State  
      - Your swing speed and handicap
      - Your current setup of FW/Hybrid/Utility,....for example:   17* Utility iron, 5 wood, 4 hybrid
      Right Hand or Left Hand

This review opportunity is open to any golfer who resides in the US (due to fitting logistics).  We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

Please do not 'quote' this post when applying...

• By GregT
      Hi all,
      Mixed bag of goodies coming at you from Canada!
      Driver:  Cobra Biocell (set at 12º)
      Cobra Baffler Hybrid - 18º
      Mizuno MP-18SC irons (3-PW)
      Cobra Tour Trusty Wedges (52º and 58º)
      Odyssey White Hot Pro CS7 putter
      TaylorMade TP5x ball
      Still got room for one more club - demoing 3/4 woods at the moment, but I also tend to switch my wedge configuration to a 50/54/58 from my current 52/58 ... depends on the course.

Cheers to a new season! 😄
    • By Mitchdpg
      For sale: 
      Mizuno 919 Forged 4-PW in Mint/Excellent Condition (played 5 rounds with them)
      Lofts:
      Custom ordered 1 degree weak of Mizuno Standard (ex: 6 iron 29 degrees, 7 iron 33 degrees, 8 iron 37 degrees, 9 iron 42 degrees, PW custom 46 degrees)
      Lie: 2 degrees flat 
      Shaft:
      DG X100 (not tipped, 1/4" short of Mizuno Standard)
      Condition: 
      Like new, used for 5 18 hole rounds last fall
      Price:
      Bought brand new with original box and spec sheet last fall for $1150.00.  
      Selling Price $799.99+ shipping via PayPal or Venmo (note: email me at mitchdpg@gmail.com if interested)

Mizuno: 
      With a new back milled club face, the JPX919 Forged iron golf club is Mizuno's fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. Balanced with Mizuno's trademark workability and elevated Grain Flow Forged HD feedback - the JPX919 Forged is also Mizuno's most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching for a distance equalizer or an amateur wanting feedback to evolve their game - the streamlined JPX919 Forged delivers on every level.

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!