TESTERS WANTED! ×

Tee it forward - Do you do it?

jaymikem

I usually play the white tees because that is what my group prefers. When I play a new course I use a formula taught to me when I first started playing which is 5 iron distance, 185 for me, times 2 times 18 which comes to 6,660 yards. So I play the tees that come closest to that number. Simple and effective.

^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^

I do that as well.  The guys that I play with tee it up from the whites, so I tee off from there most of the time.  We mix it up once in awhile and alternate tees during the the round.  Its crazy how a short Par 3 @ 80 yards can get into your head sometimes....  :)

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually play the white tees because that is what my group prefers. When I play a new course I use a formula taught to me when I first started playing which is 5 iron distance, 185 for me, times 2 times 18 which comes to 6,660 yards. So I play the tees that come closest to that number. Simple and effective.

I use roughly the same formula as well, but think of it a slightly different way to account for the possibility of a course with a lower Par. Until I started using this formula, I was always guessing at what a comfortable yardage would be for a par 70 or par 71 since I didn't play them as often.

(Par-Putts) x 5-iron distance

*Putts will always be constant at 36 (2 putts x 18 holes)

For a Par 72 course, this comes out to 36 * 5 iron distance (same as your formula) but if playing a Par 71 course, it would be 35 * 5 iron distance. So for me, the difference in playing a Par 70,71,and 72 would be as follows:

Par 72: 36*175 = 6300 yards

Par 71: 35*175 = 6125 yards

Par 70: 34*175 = 5950 yards

In the Sun Mountain 4.5LS 14-way bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: M2 10.5° :: Accra FX260
Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 19° :: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec 7X Blue
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 21° :: Mitsubishi Black 80G50
Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 (5-AW) :: KBS Tour 110
Sand Wedge: :cleveland-small: CBX-2 54° :: KBS Tour 110
Lob Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX-3 58° :: TT Dynamic Gold
Putter: :cameron-small: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: AVX

I use roughly the same formula as well, but think of it a slightly different way to account for the possibility of a course with a lower Par. Until I started using this formula, I was always guessing at what a comfortable yardage would be for a par 70 or par 71 since I didn't play them as often.

(Par-Putts) x 5-iron distance

*Putts will always be constant at 36 (2 putts x 18 holes)

For a Par 72 course, this comes out to 36 * 5 iron distance (same as your formula) but if playing a Par 71 course, it would be 35 * 5 iron distance. So for me, the difference in playing a Par 70,71,and 72 would be as follows:

Par 72: 36*175 = 6300 yards

Par 71: 35*175 = 6125 yards

Par 70: 34*175 = 5950 yards

I never really thought of putting par into the equation but it makes sence. Thanks for the modification.

Driver: Cobra F8 Tour length

3W: Cobra King F7 3/4 Wood

5W: Cobra King F7 5/6 Wood

Hybrid 3/4: Cobra F7 20.5*

Irons: 5 to PW Taylormade P790

A Wedge: 48* Vokey SM6 F grind

S Wedge: 54* Vokey SM6 M grind

L Wedge: 58* Vokey SM6 M grind

Putter: Rife Two Bar Hybrid 35" P2 Aware Tour grip

Ball: Taylormade TP 5X

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag 🇨🇦

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I generally like to play the tee recommended for my handicap. (17). Which is usually the white tee. There is a course here in the Denver area, CO National, that had a hybrid of the "Blue and Whites" based on the hole handicap. Thought this was a great idea.

River Winds in Philly has a recommendation on the first tee box based on average driver distance. I thought that was a nice touch and I wish I had taken a picture of it.

Much to my chagrin, I was a candidate for the Blues and not the tips. Even still, it was our first time playing the course so we played the whites to try and get around a little better.

I'm glad we did because it was a fun time!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

• 4 weeks later...

I gave up on back tees a decade ago.Im all about challenging myself;However,we have a few holes where a forced carry of 250 is required.Just don't have the firepower in my golf stroke to tackle that at my age.Middle tees to maybe one behind the seniors is fine for me

Keep it in the short stuff

Any further and I'll be on the ladies tee . Wish the young bucks would tee it forward - it's fun watching them hit off the back tee into the water on the first hole at our club - but definitely slows everything down

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Today I played the tips, in October, in the 50s, with wind, on a long course...it beat me up.

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

I play it forward every time I play with strangers, almost no exception. Too many fools playing from the back in my neck of the woods regardless of their distance.

In contrary to popular beliefs, teeing it forward is not necessarily makes you shoot lower score or makes the course easier especially for “avg better players”. Better players in general hit consistently longer off the tee and many fairways widest landing area are closer then their landing area so they have to have better control of their drives vs playing from the back and have wider landing zone. I shoot about the same score playing from white or blue. Same goes to some of my friends who play from forward tee with me, their comments were usually “good anlow score round”, not the case they shoot the same score.

Playing from the wrong tees also introducing a new problems, the courses retaliate by moving up the blue tees to just about the same as white tees now everyone suffers the consequence of the ego driven idiotic believes that playing from the back would make you look like a player.

99% of the time I'm the best player in the 4some and as usual I'd be the only one playing white, luckily I know that some have converted and started playing from the white.

I play from all tees depending on what the majority of the group plays. Normally it's from the blues but my normal Sunday game is from the whites. Honestly, don't see much change in average score, but there are one or two holes where it makes a huge difference. I will play the tips a few times a year. Sometimes I feel they are easier b/c a lot of the trouble is out of play off the tee. Honestly I don't get why guys play tees that they have no business playing. The game is hard enough. It's no fun to grind every hole. @ddryan were out a couple weeks back and the group in front of us looked miserable playing back. Ruined my day waiting on them every hole.

• 3 months later...

All depends on who I am playing with.  My competitve buddies we always play from the tips. A new to me course, I will play the tips if agreed upon.  Couple golf buddies don't hit it as far or score very well, so we play the whites.  On the course i play the most, I mix it up but generally the tips.  Currently I am playing the whites as the ground is wet and the fairways have no roll.  

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I suppose I tee it forward. I prefer to call it playing from the correct tee. I rarely play the "tips" on any course. I play the tee that most closely aligns with my distances and that usually starts with driver. Sometimes and depending on the yardage on the card; I might even be playing up two. It all depends. My maximum course distance/yardage to play well and enjoy the round is approximately no more than perhaps +- 6500 yds.My sweet spot is more like 6200 yds. Of course many factors can influence these yardages. Elevation and general course conditions such as dry or wet. Is the course relatively flat or hilly. Things like that.

I see far to many guys that play from the incorrect tee and then complain about their rounds. But when they're out there wearing out 5 and 6 iron approach shots all day what can they expect?

Oh well.... to each his own.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

... I played with some guys from Canada in Orlando that did an interesting combo. They played the back tees (6800) for the par 3/5's and played the next tee's for all par 4's (6380). Their thinking was the par 3's were all were within range and they could not reach the par 5's in two anyway so why not challenge themselves to hit 3 solid shots. Several par 4's would have been out of reach with anything but a fairway wood but were now reachable with a hybrid or iron. I thought it was a great idea, especially on unfamiliar courses. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

... I played with some guys from Canada in Orlando that did an interesting combo. They played the back tees (6800) for the par 3/5's and played the next tee's for all par 4's (6380). Their thinking was the par 3's were all were within range and they could not reach the par 5's in two anyway so why not challenge themselves to hit 3 solid shots. Several par 4's would have been out of reach with anything but a fairway wood but were now reachable with a hybrid or iron. I thought it was a great idea, especially on unfamiliar courses.

Most of the courses around here have combo tees on the score card that let you play intermediate distances. A lot of the seniors play the front and middle tees combo. It changes the game a little bit. Groups I play with go with either middle tees or the combo back and middle tees, kind of best of both worlds.

Driver: Cobra F8 Tour length

3W: Cobra King F7 3/4 Wood

5W: Cobra King F7 5/6 Wood

Hybrid 3/4: Cobra F7 20.5*

Irons: 5 to PW Taylormade P790

A Wedge: 48* Vokey SM6 F grind

S Wedge: 54* Vokey SM6 M grind

L Wedge: 58* Vokey SM6 M grind

Putter: Rife Two Bar Hybrid 35" P2 Aware Tour grip

Ball: Taylormade TP 5X

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag 🇨🇦

It depends on who I play with. With my son I play back, but men's league plays forward tees - so I play from there

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

The issue at my club is the blue tees are over 6700 yards and the whites are just under 6109... to me that's too big of a gap.

Just for fun I played the whites this afternoon....shot 81...longest club into a par 4 was a 7 iron, but most were 8 or 9....it's so much more fun to shoot a good score and to be able to go for the pin with a 9 iron in my hand instead just trying to hit the green somewhere with a 4 hybrid.

Sounds like your club is a great candidate for a set of combo tees.

I'm in an interesting position. I play a fair amount of golf at the local TFT executive course. So I play it from all the way back. On my buddies trip, everyone under 60 plays from the shortest set of tees that's over 6,000 yards. I normally like to play around 6,500 yards, but I'm happy to move a little forward if others in the group want to, just to keep pace of play moving a little better.

A grad school buddy of mine was assistant controller for Anheuser-Busch and is a good player, so when we played the River course at Kingsmill, he dragged me back to the tips. I had to play out of my mind to shoot an 80 there. One of the best rounds of my life.

My 17-year-old daughter plays the TFT from the back as well. In her high school matches, girls play 85% of the boys yardage, so that's either senior tees or a mens/womens combo. When we play with my dad, my daughter will play the same tees as he does so she can give him grief when she beats him.

My 10 year-old daughter plays par 3's from the forward tees, par 4's from where I hit my tee shot and par 5's from about 200 yards.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I would prefer to shoot a 78 from a shorter set of tees than an 83 from longer tees.   Playing to about 6200 yards is a sweet spot for me and anything above 6500 is way to long.  

HardcoreLooper makes a great point about mixed tees.  Unless you are reporting your score for handicap purposes playing mixed tees is a great idea.  My wife usually tries to play about 6,000 yard courses but really struggles if par 4s are 400 yards or more.  For any holes over that length she moves up a tee box.  

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

My course has 4 sets of tees, red (ladies) but let's call them red. A lot of male seniors play them, which is great.  Yellow (juniors), White and Blue are the tips. At my driving distance, the Whites leave me with any where from 160 to 140 in, on the Par 4's. The tips would leave me about 15 yards longer respectfully.  I am comfortable from the Whites, so that's what I, and my group play. When the course has tournaments, like scrambles, club championships, and member/guests, and the like, we alternate Whites on the front and Blue on the back. Being a 9 hole course, this mixes it up a little.  I firmly believe, you play the tee box that allows you to enjoy your game.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Driver   :bridgestone-small:     JGR 9.5 R Flex Adila 65        

3 Wood  :callaway-logo-1:            XR RFlex Fujikura Evolution

5 Wood :callaway-logo-1:            XR R Flex Project X 5.5                                     

7Wood  :adams-small:    Speedline LP R Flex Matix HD Radix 5.1                                                                                                           Irons      :bridgestone-small:   4 thru A Wedge  J-15 CB R Flex NS Pro                                                                                                             Wedges :cleveland-small:              56 CG 15                                                                                                                                                                           XE!                      65                                                                                                                                                                       Putter      :EVNROLL:         ER 5  Hatchback                                                                                                                                                Ball          :titelist-small:                 NXT Tour S                                                                                                                                      

So to this point of moving forward to keep the pace of play.  I see one of the biggest areas of improvement be in the course designs.   If there are no fairways longer than 250 yds straight, players would be more worried about placement of their shot, players would reach their shot sooner and be able to play next.  Let the ball manufactures try to create a ball that can be driven a mile.  If there are no courses that would accommodate that distance, they would soon change developing of balls from distance to performance.  I also feel that course should charge more to players that want to play the "blacks" that cannot produce legitimate Handicaps that would warrant playing from there.

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

I usually play the tips but if I'm trying to work on something specific in my game before I will definitely switch up the tees. Sometimes it will be whites to work on wedges and short irons into greens and other times it might be a box or 2 up and keeping the driver in the bag to work on different clubs off the tee or longer irons into greens. I will even occasionally play from the women's tees to practice shooting lower scores so I'm more mentally relaxed when I get to -4 or better.

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

I would prefer to shoot a 78 from a shorter set of tees than an 83 from longer tees. Playing to about 6200 yards is a sweet spot for me and anything above 6500 is way to long.

HardcoreLooper makes a great point about mixed tees. Unless you are reporting your score for handicap purposes playing mixed tees is a great idea. My wife usually tries to play about 6,000 yard courses but really struggles if par 4s are 400 yards or more. For any holes over that length she moves up a tee box.

Actually, you can post a round from mixed tees: https://www.usga.org/HandicapFAQ/handicap_answer.asp?FAQidx=14

My daughter found this because so many courses only rate the very forward tees for women.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Actually, you can post a round from mixed tees: https://www.usga.org/HandicapFAQ/handicap_answer.asp?FAQidx=14

My daughter found this because so many courses only rate the very forward tees for women.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information glad the USGA is supporting playing mixed tees.  I had no idea this existed.  

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

Thanks for the information glad the USGA is supporting playing mixed tees.  I had no idea this existed.

I'm glad she found it. What I'd really like to see, however, is a rating for each hole for both men and women from each tee. It'd be cool to play a match play game where the winner of the last hole picks the tee box for the next.

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Most of my play is in competitions, so I play from whatever is the designated tee of the day. My club has a significantly shorter set of tees, which a handful of older blokes play of. When the daily competition is Stroke of the back tees a few more move to the green tees. Probably more should play off them all the time.

If I'm playing a social or non competition round at a different course I'll usually pick the second longest set of tees. My last non competition round was at a course I'd never played before, and the second tees were playing around 6700 yards, the back tees were 7100. The strange part was I played the tough longer holes (430-450) significantly better than the easier holes.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Our senior group and local course rule allows for seniors to move up to the green (senior) tees at age 70.  I'm one of the young bucks at 67 years old so my tee is the white or member tees.  Last Thursday I was the only one in my group teeing up from the white tees and we have seven holes where the old guys get a significant break in how hard those holes play.  Three more of the holes they get a smaller break but never the less it helps with better approach shots. Our course is a par 71 with three par fives which gives us some long par fours.  We have four guys out of twelve who are under 70 that will play the member tees for a few more years.   You do have a choice to move up to the senior tees however you can't get in the money games.  Those old birds raise hell if you try to move up.   I remember one time time I moved up to the senior tees at a local course we had to play due to a tournament at ours and they gave me a ton of grief for doing so.  They don't care that I have had three major surgeries on my right knee or broke my hip a few years back.   They just laugh and say, "suck it up buttercup".   :wacko:

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

• 2 weeks later...

I play the blue when I am forced to. I would rather play the whites even though I can reach most par 5's in 2.

Taylormade M1

Titleist 816 H1

Titleist 916 AP1 4-GW

52,56,60 Vokey Wedges

64 Mack Daddy PM Grind Wedge

Ping Ketsch mid putter

Titleist deluxe cart bag

TecTecTec range finder

CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart

Country Club Elite® Hitting Strip 10"x30"

Rukket Haack Golf Net By SEC Coach Chris Haack 10 X 7ft

• 3 weeks later...