Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Sunglasses

robertson153

Went into one of the Pro Shops here To pick up something and low and behold, there was a huge display of Tifosi glasses. Didn't purchase any...yet but probably will near future. They R nice and come with 3 lenses.

I walked by them for 4 years since the course opened and never noticed them.

Old and Oblivious!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I use the tifosi tyrant for golf, there is no frame on the bottom, so I don't have to look through a thick frame to see

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wear SG's everytime I play and all other times outdoors and while driving. My current pair are Rayban prescription bifocal lenses. My current pair is getting long in the tooth and I may replace them this summer sometime. RX cost more and so that drives up the cost of sunglasses. Such is life. I'm not much on the darth vader style but I do like side glare protection. Just not a wrap around style.

I'll give you a hint if anyone cares to try it. Several years back I was in a Walgreens and picked up a pair of HD Vision glasses and without thinking I slid them on..... over my regular glasses. And they fit ! without any hassle or discomfort. So I bought them for $9 and started wearing them over my normal glasses. They looked OK too.The HDV glasses are cheap for sure but there was something about them that I loved on the golf course. Everything seemed to green up more and reading greens was improved I recall.

After reading what Chisag wrote about the Kaenon glasses I think I might look into a pair of those. I like their styles.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, pretty much always wear sunglasses while playing and a hat too.

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Yes, pretty much always wear sunglasses while playing and a hat too.

Same here - my eye doctor strongly recommended wearing sunglasses all the time on the water or golf course. An added benefit is that the wrap around ones block so of the uv rays on the eye lids and above the cheek ones. These are the most vulnerable areas for skin cancer since we're less likely to put lotion there.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Same here - my eye doctor strongly recommended wearing sunglasses all the time on the water or golf course. An added benefit is that the wrap around ones block so of the uv rays on the eye lids and above the cheek ones. These are the most vulnerable areas for skin cancer since we're less likely to put lotion there.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

It's important no matter where u live.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

So the last two rounds I haven't wore any sunglasses. Didn't even get them out of the truck so there wouldn't be that option. Last two rounds have went good so I guess I can add that one to the superstitious thread. Won't wear them again until a bad round comes around.

CobraConnectChallenge3

Archived