TESTERS WANTED! ×

IT'S HERE

SargeDesign

I got this for $16 on Aldila.com, closeout sales. I have loved this shaft ever since high school, but had my driver stolen a few years back. I finally got another one to put in my driver, and now its even better because its PINK! Getting it installed tomorrow. Gonna play it on Friday and Saturday, hopefully!

DSC04367.jpg

DSC04368.jpg

DSC04369.jpg

DSC04370.jpg

SARGE BLOG: Helping people win the internet since the day I started helping people win the internet.

Mine is scheduled for delivery on Friday. I already have the shaft on my 3W pulled, so all I have to do is stick it in and have it ready for this weekend. I had a 65S on it and I'm switching to a 55X. I'm worried that it might be a little light, but I'm hoping the stiffness makes up for the lack of weight. We shall see.

• SPY VIP

You got me thinking about picking up an NV for my 585H. For my money (and certainly for $16), the NV may be one of the most unappreciated shafts still being used today.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I have an 87 mph swing speed........do you think the Pink will be a good fit for me?

Currently, I have a Fujikura E-350.....57g, 4.20 Torque.

The Aldila NV 55 is 55g, 3.90 Torque

The Aldila NV 65 is 65g, 3.90 Torque

Any suggestions?

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I have an 87 mph swing speed........do you think the Pink will be a good fit for me?

Currently, I have a Fujikura E-350.....57g, 4.20 Torque.

The Aldila NV 55 is 55g, 3.90 Torque

The Aldila NV 65 is 65g, 3.90 Torque

Any suggestions?

The color doesn't actually do anything...the green ones are the same thing, haha. If you like the current weight of your club, go with the 55. If not, go with the 65. I highly recommend hitting with one in a pro shop or fitting studio/range first. A LOT of people love aldila NV shafts...but many do not.

SARGE BLOG: Helping people win the internet since the day I started helping people win the internet.

Great buy! I played the pink Grafalloy Prototype like Bubba has for a couple of months.

Hope it provides many drives that are longer than the rest of your group so you can make fun of them a little bit ;)

THE CLUB FIX

Proud Sponsor of MyGolfSpy

www.TheClubFix.com

Offering: Whitlam Gauge Design, Miura, Kyoei Forged, Scratch, Adams, Bridgestone, Tourstage, Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Cleveland, Mizuno, Simpac, Yonex, Onoff, Srixon, Honma, Fourteen, Nike, Mitsubishi, Aldila, Accra, KB Tour, True Temper, Aerotech Steelfiber, Rifle, Project X, Graphite Design, Oban, Fierce, Grafalloy, Fujikura, just ask me I can get it ;)

My email: theclubfix@live.com

Feel free to email me any golf questions and I'll be happy to get back to you.

What kind of shaft is it? High spin, low spin, high launch, low lauch, somewhere in the middle? I need an extremely low spin shaft for my next driver.

The Fubuki Alpha and Oban Kiyoshi are extremely low spin!

Let me know if you are looking for anything.

THE CLUB FIX

Proud Sponsor of MyGolfSpy

www.TheClubFix.com

Offering: Whitlam Gauge Design, Miura, Kyoei Forged, Scratch, Adams, Bridgestone, Tourstage, Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Cleveland, Mizuno, Simpac, Yonex, Onoff, Srixon, Honma, Fourteen, Nike, Mitsubishi, Aldila, Accra, KB Tour, True Temper, Aerotech Steelfiber, Rifle, Project X, Graphite Design, Oban, Fierce, Grafalloy, Fujikura, just ask me I can get it ;)

My email: theclubfix@live.com

Feel free to email me any golf questions and I'll be happy to get back to you.

I got to hit it for the first time today. I got made fun of...until I hit my first drive. By #3 I was hearing "Maybe ALL of us need to get pink shafts." Haha, it was great.

After #3 I sucked it up, big time.

i should be receiving my Pink NVS on tuesday. i love the aldila closeout shop.

In My Bag

Driver- PING G15 (10.5*)

Shaft- Miyazaki C. Kua 39

Fairway- PING G15 (15.5*)

Shaft- Matrix Studio 64

Fairway- PING G15 (18.5*)

Shaft- Oban Revenge 6

Hybrid- PING I15 (20*)

Shaft- UST Mamiya Attas 285

Irons- PING I15 (5-PW)

Shafts- AeroTech SteelFiber i80

Wedges- PING Tour-S (54*, 60*)

Shafts- True Temper DG Spinner

Putter- PING Scottsdale Pickemup

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of shaft is it? High spin, low spin, high launch, low lauch, somewhere in the middle? I need an extremely low spin shaft for my next driver.

I have a Matrix F7M2 LTD that you might like. It's brand new, never installed and came direct from Matrix. It's strong flex. You won't find a shaft that spins much less than it (aside from the TP series from Matrix). It's lower spin than a Whiteboard, and they're really low spin low launch shafts.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Archived