Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

I'll Be Your Guinea Pig!

I look at the bags of people I play with and think, wow!  I seriously need to sort my kit out!  Don't get me wrong, I do like my irons (Mizuno MP30 3-PW), but I am sure that being so old and so well used, they are not helping my game much anymore.  My bag is okay, but my trolley - OMG! - It's one of those old Titleist square tube fold-up jobbies haha!

I have a mixture of wedges and these too are old (apart from my Callaway 56 degree) and my woods are also quite ancient when it comes to comparing against the adjustable modern drivers of the last few years or so! Driver sounds like a frying pan!

I love the look and feel of the new Taylormade P-Series irons and Titleist have always been a firm favourite in terms of both look and feel.  I've also hit a few shots on the range with the Mizuno MP4 - wow such a sexy looking set of sticks!!

I'd love to just get myself fitted and start a new chapter in my golfing career, but fallen on hard times and although on an upward curve now, this is not likely to happen for some time.

Would be nice to be a test subject, I reckon!  #Taylormade #Titleist #Mizuno #Callaway #Ping - I'll Be Your Guinea Pig if you need normal people to test your clubs.  I would blog and brag all day about your brand - I'm active in many groups and follow so many blogs, I have also just started to get a decent following on my FB Fan Page and building a group - https://www.facebook.com/SunsetSafarisGolf/#https://www.facebook.com/groups/SunsetAfricanSafariandGolf/

I play off 8, have been as low as 3, so please pick me :)!

• 5 weeks later...

First off Welcome to the forums, stick around, be active and contribute and your time to be a tester will come around very soon.

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Welcome aboard and like TBT said, embrace the family, tote your share of the load and you never know what'll come down your way

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Archived