ddryan

Anyone tried Bushnell iON GPS Watch?

Our Sponsors

Looking for info/ reviews on the Bushness iON GPS watch.  Don't normally wear a watch, and usually use my pacecount (accurate after 30 years in the  Army) but am bidding on one for $100 dollars (used) and want to know if it is worth the $$.

Thank you

DDRYAN

My father in law won one at a web.com tour event a month ago and gave it to me as a birthday present. I am really pleased with its performance and battery life. I do have a bushnell ghost gps that I really enjoyed and the switch to the watch has been seamless.

I wouldn't say that it is the smallest watch but it is lightweight. If you wear it all the way down on your wrist it can interfere with your glove a bit but it doesn't bug me.

I wear a Apple Watch almost daily so I'm used to having a watch on and I have even worn the bushnell watch all day before a round. It is very comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have the Bushnell neo gps watch and LOVE ❤️ it!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I have a friend who has that watch and he seems to like it. I have a Garmin watch witch works pretty well. I think it's similar to the iON.

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I have one. Very good and reliable watch.

• Like 1

Just received it and updated the software. Will try it out on Saturday

Thank you all, for your comments- the watch worked as expected- a few of the distances were a bit off, but nothing off the scale (playing my home course)- I did stumble a bit at the turn, as our course has 3 nine hole courses, Red, White and Blue, so I had to go back in and change course to the one in the rotation - because on the 10th tee it was reading 640 yard par 4 (back to the first hole of the first 9 in the rotation)- of course, I suppose it is always better to be "smarter than the technology on your wrist" ?!?!?

Anyway, thanks!